d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1250925102511251225133169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 285.00
Oct 19 2018 02:13pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Oct 19 2018 02:58pm)

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/19/americas/caravan-mexico-border/index.html

Beat me to it! :lol:

They said they are going el norte for caucasian women and jobs in the suburbs.

If I lived in the murder capital I would bail too.

Quote (HeLiCaL @ Oct 18 2018 04:20pm)

<3

This post was edited by Skinned on Oct 19 2018 02:16pm
Gold: 22,186.49
Oct 19 2018 02:22pm
I think I need another liberal talking head to remind me why a wall is an anachronistic concept and inapplicable to the modern world

Gold: 2,489.69
Oct 19 2018 02:23pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Oct 19 2018 02:22pm)
I think I need another liberal talking head to remind me why a wall is an anachronistic concept and inapplicable to the modern world

https://my.mixtape.moe/ujrkkg.webm

hopefully the rubber for the bullets will be imported from their homeland
Oct 20 2018 01:46am
so just like, a random story from home sweet home;
http://www.startribune.com/st-paul-shooting-victim-identified-was-released-from-prison-last-year-for-fatal-crash/498046721/

nothing too notable, no real tragedy considering the 'victims' are a 93 year old and a killer, but then you read the last few lines:
Police identified a man who was fatally shot in St. Paul on Wednesday night as Eddie Cortez Smith.
Smith, 40, of St. Paul, was found wounded about 11 p.m. outside of Born's Bar in the 800 block of Rice Street. He was taken to Regions Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police said he had been involved in an altercation with another man.
Police spokesman Steve Linders said the suspected shooter called 911 to report the incident and identified himself as the shooter.
The suspect, a 31-year-old Forest Lake man, was arrested but had not been charged by late Friday.
The motive and circumstances that led to the shooting remain under investigation, Linders said. Police recovered two guns at the scene.
Jurors convicted Smith in 2011 on two counts of criminal vehicular homicide for drunken driving and killing 93-year-old St. Paul resident Edith Schouveller in March 2010.
Smith crashed into a car Schouveller was riding in. He had a blood-alcohol concentration of 0.11 percent.
A judge sentenced Smith to 10 years in prison, the maximum for the crime. He was released under supervision in September 2017. An assistant Ramsey County attorney told a judge at Smith's sentencing that he had 55 traffic and criminal convictions at that point, including six convictions for driving without insurance and 37 convictions for driving after revocation or suspension. Smith never had a Minnesota driver's license, the prosecutor said.

That's my justice system, hard at work. 55 convictions before he killed some random motorist, then he gets let out in 7 years and a year later he's shot dead in a bar 'altercation' with his own gun recovered at the scene, which of course he could not legally own.
Man, I might consider the 3-strikes laws in California draconian, but there has to be a reasonable balance for society between Judge Dredd and Demolition Man. Because this guy was racking up 'driving without a license' convictions like they were verbal morality statute violations. Even if he just attended court 55 times the sheer amount of time out of his schedule would have made 'being prosecuted' basically a full time job. I want to imagine he racked up driving-without-a-license charges as he drove himself to his hearings. Although I guess that's if he attended them at all.
Gold: 10,655.00
Oct 20 2018 07:24pm

Trump: U.S. to exit nuclear treaty, citing Russian violations

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-nuclear-trump/trump-u-s-to-exit-nuclear-treaty-citing-russian-violations-idUSKCN1MU0Z8

ELKO, Nev. (Reuters) - President Donald Trump said on Saturday the United States will exit the Cold-War era Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty that eliminated a class of nuclear weapons, in a move that is likely to upset Russia.

Trump would prefer to pick a woman for U.N. envoy

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-un/trump-would-prefer-to-pick-a-woman-for-u-n-envoy-idUSKCN1MU0WJ

(Reuters) - President Donald Trump said on Saturday he would prefer to pick a woman to take over the job of Washington’s United Nations ambassador.

Trump, speaking to reporters in Elko, Nevada, said he was currently interviewing three women and two men for the position. “I’m going to pick the best person,” he said.

Nikki Haley, who currently holds the job, said earlier this month that she would be stepping down at the end of the year.

“We are going to pick someone very quickly,” Trump said.

Trump says team working on tax cut for middle-income earners

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-taxcuts/trump-says-team-working-on-tax-cut-for-middle-income-earners-idUSKCN1MU0X2

ELKO, Nev. (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said the administration was studying a tax cut for middle-income earners that could be rolled out some time around the beginning of November, just before pivotal congressional elections.

Trump mentioned the proposed tax cut in the same week the U.S. government ended the 2018 fiscal year with a $779 billion deficit, the Treasury Department said on Monday, as previous Republican-led tax cuts squeezed revenues. The deficit figure was the highest in six years.

“We’re looking at putting in a very major tax cut for middle-income people,” Trump told reporters before boarding Air Force One following a rally in Elko, Nevada.

When asked about timing for the unveiling of the tax cuts, Trump said “sometime around the first of November, maybe a little before.”

Americans will vote Nov. 6 in elections in which Trump’s fellow Republicans will try to hold on to their majorities in the Senate and House of Representatives.

The median household income in the United States was about $55,000 in 2016, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.

In December, Trump signed into law the largest tax overhaul since the 1980s, which slashed the corporate rate from 35 percent to 21 percent and temporarily reduced the tax burden for most individuals as well.

The administration is beginning to pull together plans for the president’s fiscal 2020 budget proposal, which Trump will present to Congress early next year.

On Wednesday Trump told his Cabinet to come up with proposals to cut spending by their agencies by 5 percent but he suggested the military would be largely spared.

Oct 20 2018 09:09pm
https://www.newsweek.com/impeach-donald-trump-campaign-nra-members-1180064

lets have some more "real news"
Tom Steyer is celebrating and Newsweek and other liberal media reporting glowingly about how he's got "more members" of his Impeach Trump campaign than the NRA has members.
Here's how they put it in the article;

campaign to impeach President Donald Trump marked its one-year anniversary on Saturday, celebrating reaching more people signed on to its online petition than the 146-year-old National Rifle Association has paying members.
“This online community is bigger than the NRA,” Need to Impeach founder Tom Steyer announced at a town hall in Newark, New Jersey, on the campaign’s first birthday.
The crowd of more than 200 people cheered and applauded.

Now back in reality land away from the absurd liberal media spin:
  • Steyer's 'impeach trump' campaign is an online petition that has no spam protection. It is not locked by IP, and requires only Name (no check of any kind), Email (no verification- it doesn't even check if you already used the same one) & Zip Code. You can spam it in a browser script at like 20 signatures per second in multiple tabs with one computer. Heck, find the packet and spam it 1000 times per second.
  • NRA Membership costs ~$30 per year (packages of 1/2/3/5/lifetime at $45/75/100/150/1500)
  • The NRA has 5.5 million Americans paying dues and earns $165.7 million per year in from them.

How technologically illiterate would people have to be to lap up this kind of garbage?
Gold: 2,617.52
Oct 21 2018 07:55am
Quote (Goomshill @ Oct 20 2018 11:09pm)
https://www.newsweek.com/impeach-donald-trump-campaign-nra-members-1180064

lets have some more "real news"
Tom Steyer is celebrating and Newsweek and other liberal media reporting glowingly about how he's got "more members" of his Impeach Trump campaign than the NRA has members.
Here's how they put it in the article;

Now back in reality land away from the absurd liberal media spin:
  • Steyer's 'impeach trump' campaign is an online petition that has no spam protection. It is not locked by IP, and requires only Name (no check of any kind), Email (no verification- it doesn't even check if you already used the same one) & Zip Code. You can spam it in a browser script at like 20 signatures per second in multiple tabs with one computer. Heck, find the packet and spam it 1000 times per second.
  • NRA Membership costs ~$30 per year (packages of 1/2/3/5/lifetime at $45/75/100/150/1500)
  • The NRA has 5.5 million Americans paying dues and earns $165.7 million per year in from them.

How technologically illiterate would people have to be to lap up this kind of garbage?

These people live among us and have the same voting power as us
Gold: 0.00
Oct 21 2018 08:32am
Gold: 4,400.67
Oct 21 2018 10:14am
on fivethirtyeight, trump's approval rating has just hit it's highest value since march 2017:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Gold: 2,617.52
Oct 21 2018 11:17am
Quote (Goomshill @ Oct 19 2018 04:22pm)

https://my.mixtape.moe/ujrkkg.webm

I always thought the wall was inefficient. Just round them up and toss them into a giant woodchipper

Sell it back to mexico as salsa pico de gallo
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1250925102511251225133169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll