d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Dragon Ball Super > What Yall Think
Prev1548549550551552562Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,400.00
Oct 2 2018 09:04pm
Quote (Themarrow @ Oct 2 2018 10:02pm)
I thought his origin was in the first brolly movie? Goku makes him mad at birth then freezer blows up the planet and baby brolly saves his dad.

movie was never cannon so gonna redo whole thing and make him part of actual story now. like jades said weird how they doing it after all these years.
Gold: 4,341.71
Oct 3 2018 01:47am
Quote (MigNado @ Oct 3 2018 11:26am)
I would agree that your statement is tasteless and has no room for this sub forum.

It's a FAN MADE show that has great ideas and concepts. To ridicule it based on comparisons with other main stream anime's is clearly idiotic which is what you are for even bashing on it.

If anyone on JSP were to make this same FAN MADE series. I would highly praise them for the amazing voice copys they use, animation, story, and concept. But for you to bash on a FAN MADE series is just moronic because he only gets money from patrons and does it because he loves the series as much as any huge fan does. So with that being said, your statement is idiotic and redundant.

still shit m8
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 3 2018 11:46am
Quote (MigNado @ Oct 2 2018 04:26pm)
I would agree that your statement is tasteless and has no room for this sub forum.

It's a FAN MADE show that has great ideas and concepts. To ridicule it based on comparisons with other main stream anime's is clearly idiotic which is what you are for even bashing on it.

If anyone on JSP were to make this same FAN MADE series. I would highly praise them for the amazing voice copys they use, animation, story, and concept. But for you to bash on a FAN MADE series is just moronic because he only gets money from patrons and does it because he loves the series as much as any huge fan does. So with that being said, your statement is idiotic and redundant.

DBZA is entertaining. It's possible to do a well done fanmade show with no monetary incentive. It's not as though this is a new or unheard of concept.

That was straight fucking garbage though and only a special kind of person would find something so painfully terrible to be enjoyable.

Quote (jc3 @ Oct 3 2018 12:47am)
still shit m8

Exactly.. Fanmade or not, garbage is garbage and it's absolutely insane to call garbage good because its fanmade lol.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 3 2018 11:48am
Gold: 22,821.00
Oct 3 2018 04:40pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 3 2018 10:46am)
DBZA is entertaining. It's possible to do a well done fanmade show with no monetary incentive. It's not as though this is a new or unheard of concept.

That was straight fucking garbage though and only a special kind of person would find something so painfully terrible to be enjoyable.

Exactly.. Fanmade or not, garbage is garbage and it's absolutely insane to call garbage good because its fanmade lol.

Abridged uses the same fucking animation genius! :lol:

God damn how fucking dense are you? MaStar medias animation is original you fucking block of wood! What don't you understand? It's all original! Minus the characters ofc.

Abridged uses the same fucking animation and the same fucking story and just makes it fucking hilarious! Get your fucking head out your bgosh ass!
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 3 2018 07:34pm
Quote (MigNado @ Oct 3 2018 03:40pm)
Abridged uses the same fucking animation genius! :lol:

God damn how fucking dense are you? MaStar medias animation is original you fucking block of wood! What don't you understand? It's all original! Minus the characters ofc.

Abridged uses the same fucking animation and the same fucking story and just makes it fucking hilarious! Get your fucking head out your bgosh ass!

Another compelling and not at all massively flawed argument. IT'S ALL ORIGINAL! Except everything but dialogue a three year old could write and animation that'd only be considered watchable by die-hard wrestling fans.

Both your cringe heavy pandering video and DBZA use the same source material. By adding extra elements, they are able to make it their own thing.

Whether it be additional animations, lip-syncing, changing actions, cutting fights to change the flow or the outcome, or adding in characters to difference scenes, DBZA changes/adds more than enough to be a relevant talking point in this discussion. There are many other examples of things they add to the show and if you're too arrogant to take me at my word, go watch some of Kaiserneko's videos. I'd love for you to tell me they don't alter/add enough to the source material for it to be considered original after that.

This horrible thing that you're still adamantly defending is lacking in every critique-able area. From their inability to write halfway decent setups before the fight, to their inadequate transitioning between source and original content. If you manage to make it through that initial butchery, you're rewarded with a choreographed fight that's so bad it's unwatchable. There's nothing DBZ about this, they're just awful animators/writers who are exploiting people like yourself that ooh and ahh at anything DBZ related. There's not a single redeeming quality from this heap of garbage and it's laughably sad that you completely disregard DBZA because they do a decent fucking job at combining source/original material to make something above average.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 3 2018 08:03pm
Oct 3 2018 08:22pm
I wish i never posted that video
Gold: 4,341.71
Oct 3 2018 10:02pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 4 2018 01:34pm)
Another compelling and not at all massively flawed argument. IT'S ALL ORIGINAL! Except everything but dialogue a three year old could write and animation that'd only be considered watchable by die-hard wrestling fans.

Both your cringe heavy pandering video and DBZA use the same source material. By adding extra elements, they are able to make it their own thing.

Whether it be additional animations, lip-syncing, changing actions, cutting fights to change the flow or the outcome, or adding in characters to difference scenes, DBZA changes/adds more than enough to be a relevant talking point in this discussion. There are many other examples of things they add to the show and if you're too arrogant to take me at my word, go watch some of Kaiserneko's videos. I'd love for you to tell me they don't alter/add enough to the source material for it to be considered original after that.

This horrible thing that you're still adamantly defending is lacking in every critique-able area. From their inability to write halfway decent setups before the fight, to their inadequate transitioning between source and original content. If you manage to make it through that initial butchery, you're rewarded with a choreographed fight that's so bad it's unwatchable. There's nothing DBZ about this, they're just awful animators/writers who are exploiting people like yourself that ooh and ahh at anything DBZ related. There's not a single redeeming quality from this heap of garbage and it's laughably sad that you completely disregard DBZA because they do a decent fucking job at combining source/original material to make something above average.

oof
Gold: 0.00
Oct 5 2018 06:18pm
Gold: 8,780.70
Oct 10 2018 12:41pm
Is there a new dragon ball super series coming out?
Oct 10 2018 01:33pm
Quote (MTTonly4me @ Oct 10 2018 02:41pm)
Is there a new dragon ball super series coming out?

New arc after movie
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1548549550551552562Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll