d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Starcraft I & II > Going Pro At Sc2 > Iso Fg And Tips
Prev1234515Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 127,000.00
Jul 1 2015 04:41pm
my life 4 aiur
Gold: 87.30
Jul 1 2015 06:27pm
Be yourself seen lots of people try to go pro by copying other people it might work but it wont last.
Gold: 5.00
Jul 2 2015 06:54am
Quote (magpies @ Jul 1 2015 08:27pm)
Be yourself seen lots of people try to go pro by copying other people it might work but it wont last.

not like u can copy a persons micro and macro so its really not a bad thing to copy what u can.

build, placement, timings etc
Gold: 16,406.00
Jul 2 2015 12:16pm
I used to be High master toss got gm once or twice,

If i have an advice i could tell,

At your skill level , you need to play alot ( you always need to play alot anyway )

Focus on always making workers ALWAYS ! never stop even a couple sec push yourself to never get supply blocked so you never lose a sec making workers ( need focus even if u fight / build units )
Expand 1-2-3 base ( you dont need to get crazy on this at first get on 3 base if u can thats WAY enough but u will fill them pretty quick because u never stopped making workers right ?

once u get better at making workers you will get a ton of money.

You need to spend that money its very important not to float too much add more gates. add a fuck ton of gates who cares anyway even if the "build" say you should have 5 gates build 8-10 if u cant keep up on 5
spending ur ressources is very important

Once u get better at doing this, learn a build you need to learn one logical build , ( i started with sentry immo all in 2base ) then i was making the build to perfection ( playing like i was playing the sim's ) because you do not need to scout / look at your opponent at first just focus on ur build

Once you get really good at doing this build perfectly ,(this is going to take alot of time ) now you can start playing the real game (scouting your opponent and reacting to it )

You really dont need to do this before you got good at doing a good build and able to make workers / spend money

yes sometime you will loose vs cheese , but thats not the point you need to get good at working ur base / army then u can react

micro is one of the last thing you need to learn we are protoss anyway Forcefield and storms are very important tho

Harass alot would be the last thing ( still couldnt do that while keeping my shit perfect and reacting to my opponent )

This post was edited by soultouch on Jul 2 2015 12:19pm
Jul 3 2015 02:02pm
Quote (soultouch @ 3 Jul 2015 04:16)
I used to be High master toss got gm once or twice,

If i have an advice i could tell,

At your skill level , you need to play alot ( you always need to play alot anyway )

Focus on always making workers ALWAYS ! never stop even a couple sec push yourself to never get supply blocked so you never lose a sec making workers ( need focus even if u fight / build units )
Expand 1-2-3 base ( you dont need to get crazy on this at first get on 3 base if u can thats WAY enough but u will fill them pretty quick because u never stopped making workers right ?

once u get better at making workers you will get a ton of money.

You need to spend that money its very important not to float too much add more gates. add a fuck ton of gates who cares anyway even if the "build" say you should have 5 gates build 8-10 if u cant keep up on 5
spending ur ressources is very important

Once u get better at doing this, learn a build you need to learn one logical build , ( i started with sentry immo all in 2base ) then i was making the build to perfection ( playing like i was playing the sim's ) because you do not need to scout / look at your opponent at first just focus on ur build

Once you get really good at doing this build perfectly ,(this is going to take alot of time ) now you can start playing the real game (scouting your opponent and reacting to it )

You really dont need to do this before you got good at doing a good build and able to make workers / spend money

yes sometime you will loose vs cheese , but thats not the point you need to get good at working ur base / army then u can react

micro is one of the last thing you need to learn we are protoss anyway Forcefield and storms are very important tho

Harass alot would be the last thing ( still couldnt do that while keeping my shit perfect and reacting to my opponent )

tyvm input,, appreciate this atm
Gold: 0.00
Jul 3 2015 02:12pm
abuse like a motherfucker
go phoenix colossus against terran and never lose a single pvt again
Jul 6 2015 02:50am
Quote (Cpt_Ghost @ 4 Jul 2015 06:12)
abuse like a motherfucker
go phoenix colossus against terran and never lose a single pvt again

legit??

up 4 infos~
Gold: 0.00
Jul 6 2015 01:29pm
Quote (dos350 @ 6 Jul 2015 10:50)
legit??

up 4 infos~

basically u open w/ stargate go for an oracle (inbase stargate) expand behind it, make phoenixes and colossus
stay alive until first colossus comes out
make colossus + phoenix + some shit underneath + templars later = win
i beat my gm terran friend with this shit two weeks ago and im just a mid masters terran
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jul 7 2015 01:24am
hello dear bnp user,
throw me a pm / aim me.
Jul 18 2015 06:16am
up for protips
Go Back To Starcraft I & II Topic List
Prev1234515Next
Closed New Topic New Poll