d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Summoners War
Prev1165166167168169264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 13.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 15 2017 06:27am
Quote (Dindeliton @ Aug 14 2017 08:07pm)
Aight, i have wind sylph that i could take otherwise i jave lapis or water ninja... Need more mon srsly

Early on having a back up healer helps quite a bit so I'd say farm Ahman (Light Bearman) on Sunday. A lot of people also choose Darion for this slot. That being said if you have some decent runes for your SHimitae he's also a good pick for this, but from my experience with poor runes support is more reliable.
Gold: 0.22
Aug 15 2017 06:29am
Quote (grimaud @ Aug 14 2017 10:49pm)
I say go ninja or wind sylph. lapis is trash in giants. did u farm water barb king hoh or you didn't play yet?

nah didn't get water barb unfortunatly, ill try to awaken water ninja, should i rune him fatal/blade or something else ?

Quote (jlhromeo @ Aug 15 2017 07:58am)
I'm using vero bella bernard Shannon and ahman. Works fine for gb10. Could also use darion instead of ahman. Both are easy to get on light sd days.

yeah i heard that Dario is really good for his passive that gives the team some more tankiness, will def check him out !

Quote (Lethardus @ Aug 15 2017 08:27am)
Early on having a back up healer helps quite a bit so I'd say farm Ahman (Light Bearman) on Sunday. A lot of people also choose Darion for this slot. That being said if you have some decent runes for your SHimitae he's also a good pick for this, but from my experience with poor runes support is more reliable.

last time i used my myst scroll i was hoping to get chasun but got water sky dancer instead.. was a bit disapointed but i didn't know light bearman was viable for gb10, i will try getting his sd next light magic hall thx !

This post was edited by Dindeliton on Aug 15 2017 06:32am
Gold: 3,358.00
Aug 15 2017 12:45pm
Quote (Dindeliton @ Aug 15 2017 07:29am)
nah didn't get water barb unfortunatly, ill try to awaken water ninja, should i rune him fatal/blade or something else ?

yeah i heard that Dario is really good for his passive that gives the team some more tankiness, will def check him out !

last time i used my myst scroll i was hoping to get chasun but got water sky dancer instead.. was a bit disapointed but i didn't know light bearman was viable for gb10, i will try getting his sd next light magic hall thx !

fatal blade is fine. Thing about water ninja is that you can actually use that monster for fussion later on. Honestly you can even use water ninja in arena with megan and lushens. But yeah id go fatal blade early game. You can even use cheruca runes that u get if u chose fatal or blade runes (those runes easily good enough for gb10)
Aug 16 2017 07:40am
Quote (grimaud @ Aug 15 2017 02:45pm)
fatal blade is fine. Thing about water ninja is that you can actually use that monster for fussion later on. Honestly you can even use water ninja in arena with megan and lushens. But yeah id go fatal blade early game. You can even use cheruca runes that u get if u chose fatal or blade runes (those runes easily good enough for gb10)

gotcha, already used my chiruka runes on lapis to make her my farmer to level up food but now since i have vero i should be good, thanks your tips are really usefull !
Aug 17 2017 10:16am
Quote (Dindeliton @ Aug 16 2017 08:40am)
gotcha, already used my chiruka runes on lapis to make her my farmer to level up food but now since i have vero i should be good, thanks your tips are really usefull !

vero can actually farm tamor 3 hell just heads up.
Aug 17 2017 10:18am
Quote (grimaud @ Aug 17 2017 12:16pm)
vero can actually farm tamor 3 hell just heads up.

oooh good to know, for now im still farming HoM need some essence to awaken water ninja but it will be def usefull
Gold: 4,046.00
Aug 22 2017 04:57pm
after playing for 3.5 years, getting some of the best monsters (like water pioneer, dark oracle, light magical knight, light mermaid, and at least 8 other nat 5*s which are not that great....) , climbing the ranks, had teams for toa hard 100, finally my account is stolen.

for all you people who plays, just becareful with your account. DO NOT accept mentors/mentees stuff. cause hackers gain information on your account by chance through those and opens u up for good ole attacks.

BTW com2us ask for a lot of stupid information then say "we cannot rule out the fact you sold your account, since it is a violation of the term of service, we cannot restore the account back to you". Do note that this also means the hackers will get away for free and can sell your account for money or whatever BUT it is YOUR fault that the security from com2us is that terrible. Also know that your account is not going to get frozen or banned for violating the terms, it just means com2us endorses hackers and selling of accounts, the victim is at fault here not the hacker or com2us.

So before you start playing the game, just know once your account get a bit good and you are not a popular player (on youtube or top 10 players), you will be a good target for hackers.

though dont get me wrong, i love the game. I just cannot advice people to play it if hackers gets access to your account easily and com2us customer service will not do anything to help. maybe the company needs a few more years of developing their security before i can recommend it.

This post was edited by suzakuii on Aug 22 2017 05:08pm
Gold: 91,679.45
Aug 22 2017 05:16pm
I don't see how accepting 5 energy from a mentee in game exposes you to hacking.

I can see how using an exporter to export sw data or a rune optimizer absolutely exposes you to hacking.

Were you hacked? I agree com2us should use 2 factor authentication but I also think people are not careful with their accounts.
Aug 22 2017 05:31pm
how many T1G guilds do u guys have jesus, we are fighting like thierd T1G guild this week.
Gold: 4,046.00
Aug 22 2017 06:11pm
Quote (jlhromeo @ Aug 22 2017 06:16pm)
I don't see how accepting 5 energy from a mentee in game exposes you to hacking.

I can see how using an exporter to export sw data or a rune optimizer absolutely exposes you to hacking.

Were you hacked? I agree com2us should use 2 factor authentication but I also think people are not careful with their accounts.

i was hacked, i was reading how hackers gains access to your summoners account info for just being on your friend or mentor list. And i was retarded to not know that and had auto accept mentee... one of the mentee was a hacker getting my hive account info somehow.

and i was careful with my account, at least i didnt go onto any phishing websites, give out my info, etc etc. All i get is an email saying "your credentials were changed" well its too late now after getting that email. Besides email verification only give you that kind of notice so completely useless

This post was edited by suzakuii on Aug 22 2017 06:15pm
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Prev1165166167168169264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll