d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Inora The Classic Tri-elementalist > Classic P8
Prev1234510Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 89.50
Aug 4 2014 04:28pm
If i don't get Iratha crown with this loot i will get really pissed...

First was milabrega's and second Iratha's!!! Full set completed!!!

Staff gotten

Duriel dead!! Omg what a nice loot!!!

Aug 4 2014 05:14pm
This is my strategy to go find the way to kurast in act 3:

-Leave town and look for Spider forest wp and Spider cavern, they are normally near town, if you don't find them in the first way left or right then start a new game. We need the wp!!!

-Get the eye from the spider cavern

-Then change the map starting a new game in another difficulty, then use spider forest wp, we are looking to be as far from town as possible, check your map and see how far you are.

-Once you get far away you must tele or move from there looking for flayer jungle map change, once you find the main road and go left or right when you see the chance to find the wp or the flayer dungeon/gidbinn (they are normally together). You can skip the wp if you found the dungeon got brain and reached kurast. I will never return to this areas... Dangerous shit.

-Get the brain from the flayer dungeon

-To reach kurast normally you just need to follow the main road of flayer jungle (80-90% of the time)

This is specially useful at hell to avoid killing a bazillion mobs in the way. Normally you don't need to step in the Great Marsh at all (normally if i find it i go backwards/make a new map)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOOOOOOL Shard found just killing random mobs in the flayer jungle, just befor finding the gidbinn trying to make my way, i did not know it was a blade.

Gidbinn recovered, and flayer dungeon found

This post was edited by cross69 on Aug 4 2014 05:20pm
Aug 4 2014 05:46pm
This place give me the creeps... Hell difficulty here will be hell for sure, i think these mobs are cold immune... Pain...

Khalim's brain recovered

As i found the main road and got the brain already i will skip looking for the flayer jungle wp, i do not care at all... Kurast!!!

My friend!!!

Mission complete!!! Back to civilization!!!

2 levels up just doing this quick run, clearing all the way... I think that i will have no more option than to teleport in hell avoiding mobs, so many fast cold immune mobs and act 3 mercs are not so good, the only good one is the cold one and... cold immunes... xD

Aug 4 2014 06:17pm
Reached travincal!! But will get the heart before killing the council, just in case i need to change game for anything... I hate the sewers...

Heart recovered!!! With shard and iratha i am nearly in god mode now!! And i tele like flash XD

I just got a free fire merc ending Gidbinn quest... So pitiful... I hope lightning one to be better...

Time to punish the high council!!!

Khalim's will obtained and destroyed the orb!!

Aug 4 2014 08:05pm
Mephisto pwned!!! Look what a nice armor i got!!!

Now i will farm mephisto nightmare for a while... In normal i can get more uniques, but, here i can get soj...

WOW 79% GF goldwrap and Silks of the victor...

Gold: 180.00
Aug 4 2014 11:50pm
Keep going bro!
Gold: 4,299.75
Aug 5 2014 01:57am
Nice! Cant wait to see some good drops for you. Can't wait for hell!
Aug 5 2014 07:31am
Chanceguards 40!!! Yay perfect!!!

Level 60!!!

A bazillion mephisto run after... At last got twitchthroe!!!

Now i need magefist and the ward, but those are not a real need now, i can go to hell with a 3 diamond shield, and magesfist are only needed if i stop using iratha, and to do that i need good rares. And not lucky with gambling lately...
Gold: 805.00
Aug 5 2014 01:54pm
Nice drops! GL fellow Classic walker :thumbsup:
Aug 5 2014 03:06pm
Not being able to glitch is a great loss of mfind... Being able to play always the same map is good though.

I am running Mephisto with around 300mf (i use moat trick and change to full mfind once he needs just a couple of hits, i remove iratha and put mfind gloves,amu, helm, belt and gull) and he does not drop very good. When i was glitching him using several accounts in ladder drops were gosu compared... Anyway, as i have more or less the gear needed to go to hell i will start with act 4.

Izual down!

Hephasto down, i won't do hellforge as i dont need the gems now nor have inventory to keep them.

But before going to Chaos Sanctuary i will go get Lam Esem's tome and then finish all the important quests of nightmare mode.

Now is diablo time!!!
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1234510Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll