d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Heisenberg The Titan Melee Necromancer! > No Its Not A Joke!
Prev1282930
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 617.15
Nov 14 2014 08:18am
I randomly remembered that I never did kill blood raven, so here is a Little bonus!

It had bin a while since I played with heisenberg, so getting the hang of it was a Little strange at first, still blood raven was very easy

just for the lulz

I bin considering returning to this char, maybe atempt d clone + ubers, doubt I would be able to take on UT, still the mini ubers like duriel and izual might be doable, lilith is the most scary one, let
me know what you Guys think and if it would be worth the atempt ^^ it will be after I done my d1 wt however

Quote (Bozo77 @ Sep 17 2014 07:19am)
That's crazy! GratsZ!

Quote (Brinkles @ Sep 17 2014 06:53pm)
I am not worthy!!!  :hail:

Quote (DalaiLama @ Sep 17 2014 06:56pm)
make sure to post a update here, if u make another wt!
we want more!
even harder now! wich i dont have the slightest idea what could trump that necro lol

Quote (bomben @ Sep 17 2014 07:59pm)
Gratz buddy :D nice journey

Quote (DirtyJokeTeller @ Sep 18 2014 01:18am)
Read it loved it INSPIRED[CODE][/CODE]

Quote (Helloween7 @ Sep 18 2014 08:04am)
Haloneya is truly a War God!

Quote (mal69 @ Sep 21 2014 06:51pm)
EPIC WT!!

gz on guardian :)

<3

This post was edited by haloneya on Nov 14 2014 08:20am
Gold: 279.50
Nov 15 2014 06:16am
awesome WT! i had an appointment with my GF today to go looking for a new carpet - sent her alone, had do read this manifest of craziness :D

This post was edited by Camowlin on Nov 15 2014 06:16am
Gold: 0.00
Nov 16 2014 10:27am
Quote (Camowlin @ Nov 15 2014 12:16pm)
awesome WT! i had an appointment with my GF today to go looking for a new carpet - sent her alone, had do read this manifest of craziness :D

i f*cking LOL'd ... HOW THE HELL DID YOU MAKE IT THIS FAR JESUS CVHRIST
Nov 16 2014 11:39am
I bin considering returning to this char, maybe atempt d clone + ubers, doubt I would be able to take on UT, still the mini ubers like duriel and izual might be doable, lilith is the most scary one, let
me know what you Guys think and if it would be worth the atempt ^^ it will be after I done my d1 wt however

single player UT is pretty broken, the minions dont spawn and the bosses are not too difficult (at least with a cheap smiter). The uber minis will be the death of you. Even if you manage to live past uber duriel (dont forget about his slow aura), lilith or izual will one-shot you.

i am sad to see this character end his WT. you should farm NM meph for a string of ears and up it, and also get a dwarf star. that would make almost all magical attacks (especially fire) do no damage to you, and then you may be able to do dclone. did you ever get a raven frost? the AR boost + other stats would be nice.

also why did you pick oath over obedience? i never played a titan necro. maybe also a crescent moon polearm as backup would be good against physical immunes because it can cast static field which is lightning...that would work pretty good
Nov 25 2014 09:57am
sorry for late response, forgot to keep track of topic ><

Quote (Camowlin @ Nov 15 2014 12:16pm)

Quote (bboynaki @ Nov 16 2014 04:27pm)
i f*cking LOL'd ... HOW THE HELL DID YOU MAKE IT THIS FAR JESUS CVHRIST

:D

Quote (bboynaki @ Nov 16 2014 05:39pm)
single player UT is pretty broken, the minions dont spawn and the bosses are not too difficult (at least with a cheap smiter). The uber minis will be the death of you. Even if you manage to live past uber duriel (dont forget about his slow aura), lilith or izual will one-shot you.

i am sad to see this character end his WT. you should farm NM meph for a string of ears and up it, and also get a dwarf star. that would make almost all magical attacks (especially fire) do no damage to you, and then you may be able to do dclone. did you ever get a raven frost? the AR boost + other stats would be nice.

also why did you pick oath over obedience? i never played a titan necro. maybe also a crescent moon polearm as backup would be good against physical immunes because it can cast static field which is lightning...that would work pretty good

yeah thats what I fear about ubers too, oath is just way faster and the min dmg is far better, but mostly becouse of eth> it just adds so much more dmg, the chance to cast spirit is pretty decent also considering I have 20 points in both bw and bp, I dont
fell as if ubers would be worth it, it would be a near impossible task and would have to grind so much, getting cta likely and alot better charms + change gear for each of them, othervice it would just be a 1 hit death.
Gold: 0.69
Nov 25 2014 12:15pm
if you get cta+tgods+stacked lr you can do it np id bet

if you can hit them ;)

This post was edited by chips456 on Nov 25 2014 12:16pm
Nov 25 2014 12:40pm
Quote (chips456 @ Nov 25 2014 06:15pm)
if you get cta+tgods+stacked lr you can do it np id bet

if you can hit them ;)

yeah,,,, that wont be easy, no way I do it on p8, but even on p1, their regain would likely be to much for me to keep up with, getting a good source of cb, while having resists all + dr% would be hard too and yeah I need DR! duriel does 468-494 base physical dmg each hit,
bone armor can only tank so much once he starts his jab, not to mention the possible critical hit :wacko:

This post was edited by haloneya on Nov 25 2014 12:41pm
Nov 25 2014 10:56pm
Quote (haloneya @ Nov 25 2014 06:40pm)
yeah,,,, that wont be easy, no way I do it on p8, but even on p1, their regain would likely be to much for me to keep up with, getting a good source of cb, while having resists all + dr% would be hard too and yeah I need DR! duriel does 468-494 base physical dmg each hit,
bone armor can only tank so much once he starts his jab, not to mention the possible critical hit  :wacko:

as a necro you would need something like passion runeword in a phase blade, guardian angel socketed with ias jewel, ravenfrost, dwarf star, tgods, gtoes or better yet gore riders, guills face, some amazing shield with p diamonds, dracs gloves absolutely required, and the amulet is up for grabs but a rising sun amulet would be fantastic. and cta of course. and a ton of 11% res charms.
Gold: 3,568.00
Nov 26 2014 12:05am
Quote (bboynaki @ Nov 26 2014 12:56am)
as a necro you would need something like passion runeword in a phase blade, guardian angel socketed with ias jewel, ravenfrost, dwarf star, tgods, gtoes or better yet gore riders, guills face, some amazing shield with p diamonds, dracs gloves absolutely required, and the amulet is up for grabs but a rising sun amulet would be fantastic. and cta of course. and a ton of 11% res charms.

beast runeword >
Fight as a bear
Nov 27 2014 11:17am

I plan on making another titan, that one will proly be my last and it might just top Heisenberg in terms of difficulty :D

Quote (bboynaki @ Nov 26 2014 04:56am)

Still dont think I would be able, I need a ton of ar, which angelic gives somewhat, the dmg of passion would be so low, would never be able to keep up with the regain, yet alone tank their insane hits.

Quote (RichmanPuppies @ Nov 26 2014 06:05am)
beast runeword >
Fight as a bear

could be fun, but not going to happen, not on singleplayer at least ^^

This post was edited by haloneya on Nov 27 2014 11:21am
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1282930
Add Reply New Topic New Poll