d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Anti-crash > The Blade Fury Reborn
Prev1234532Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
May 3 2014 07:39pm
Quote (smoothy9 @ May 3 2014 07:12pm)
Have you gotten Venom yet?  It's such a damage booster lol.

Nah, aint going to. My reading on BF said Venom wasn't a good choice. (Not saying I'm right, just what I read from a very thorough write-up)

MF shield is nice!
Using sword even though it's 2H ~_~

And it's greeeen!

It does the trick!
May 3 2014 07:40pm
Cruz'n tonight!

75 all res... and he still could 2hit me ez... stay back and sacrifice shadows!

May 3 2014 07:41pm
revived merc for the heck of it, really didn't take too long to kill Diablo (I switched to some CB :D)

Nice! Amn within the 1st 5 minutes
May 3 2014 07:42pm
Nice!

I ran out of space... Only found 2 new things in over 80 boss kills, oh well. Love the cleglaw's gloves... that slow on all and Knockback is beast. (I didn't know knock back pushes monsters like BREM sparkfist :O)

Using in that 2 OS helm above! I eventually got 2x P topazes in it !
May 3 2014 07:45pm
Decided to press on some, will be nice to MF pindle also for some items I want.

Close to WP! might kill him a few times.

I really want to find this weapon!!
The mana steal is enough to sustain full mana spamming blades.
The slow is just epic!
And flails look cooool to me!
May 3 2014 07:46pm
Also want to find a 2os polearm for Amn + Tir for merc!
Gold: 56.00
May 3 2014 08:26pm
Nice progress.
You're adding hard points into fury so soon? How's your mana? Normally I'd only invest hard points once I have some source of external ed to boost it
I found this build was quite safe to invest a lot of points in dex for ar <--This way I was able to get a might merc
What do your think you'll spend all your remaining points on? ...It would be a shame if your ended up turning into a trapper :( (Unless it's an inferno trapper :drool:
Can't wait until you find a decent eth weapon!

I was lucky enough to find a 3os eth Battle Hammer early in Nm, made black and lasted me until act1 hell
Clegclaws gloves are really helpful for most of nm.
Hsarus's boots/belt are almost endgame for this sin
Also the hit blinds target on Umbral disk was really helpful too (for when cos duration isn't up yet)
Iceblink is also awesome (even with the 1/3 penalty on ranged freeze affix
Also Aldurs Rythm is a really nice weapon you can get in act1 nm. If you add 2x Eth runes you'll never miss
Early nm you'll find that some shoppable wands will have crazy 250+ ele damage mods, these are really cheap and effective

You find that you can use a lot of really crazy weapons/items that no one really uses any more, heaps of fun

This post was edited by Illustration on May 3 2014 08:31pm
May 4 2014 04:47am
Quote (Illustration @ May 3 2014 09:26pm)
Nice progress.
You're adding hard points into fury so soon? How's your mana?  Normally I'd only invest hard points once I have some source of external ed to boost it 
I found this build was quite safe to invest a lot of points in dex for ar <--This way I was able to get a might merc
What do your think you'll spend all your remaining points on? ...It would be a shame if your ended up turning into a trapper :(  (Unless it's an inferno trapper  :drool:
Can't wait until you find a decent eth weapon! 

I was lucky enough to find a 3os eth Battle Hammer early in Nm, made black and lasted me until act1 hell
Clegclaws gloves are really helpful for most of nm. 
Hsarus's boots/belt are almost endgame for this sin
Also the hit blinds target on Umbral disk was really helpful too (for when cos duration isn't up yet)
Iceblink is also awesome (even with the 1/3 penalty on ranged freeze affix
Also Aldurs Rythm is a really nice weapon you can get in act1 nm. If you add 2x Eth runes you'll never miss
Early nm you'll find that some shoppable wands will have crazy 250+ ele damage mods, these are really cheap and effective

You find that you can use a lot of really crazy weapons/items that no one really uses any more, heaps of fun

When I tried my 1st BF assassin, I stopped in act II NM becuz of crash issues.

I promise you I will not be a trapper, and if I become one I will give everyone my address and anyone that wants to can punch me in the no-no zone for switching.

I like maxing BF first, and it works well with my current weps

With the mana+leech, I never have to pot.

The crushing blow is what helped me wreck diablo and part of my MF runs (I switch to the Mana/Mana leech wand for kill becuz it has my MF shield with it)

There are a lot of items I would like to find and test out :)

As far as skills go:
Max CoS
Max BF
Max Fade
Max shadow warrior
Probly max mind blast too

^ still thinking on that
Gold: 2.00
May 4 2014 04:56am
Max CoS isn't a good idea since it extends the duration and you can't recast it before your previous cast ends. I find 1 point in it is usually enough with +skills from equipment.
May 5 2014 10:45am
"Your in my heart, your in my Sol"

That's nice... But i'm only here for Pindle...

Here you go merc. Use this til insight!
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1234532Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll