d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > World Of Tanks Sub Forum
Prev1596061
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 100.00
Trader: Trusted
Apr 28 2018 10:10pm
Up
Gold: 100.00
May 1 2018 10:18pm
up
Gold: 2,211.60
May 2 2018 03:11am
I don't see any world of tanks activity in this section.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=208 A recent forum for a certain game got added cause it took up too much space/had a lot of topics going in there. Maybe that's what it takes...
If no threads are created about it, no trades, no discussions - then the mods/owner of the forum probably don't see any point of adding it... I voted yes tho..

But why do u want one, if none of u uses the other games section for it? I'm in that section daily, haven't seen any world of tanks threads, maybe one or two in a year...

Start making topics if u got something u want out of discussing WoT or trades or whatever there...Before then, nothing will happen, but since the interest is so low in there, maybe there is no use for it after all...

This post was edited by TidsL on May 2 2018 03:12am
Admin
Gold: 172,310.00
May 3 2018 09:20am
Quote (TidsL @ May 2 2018 04:11am)

http://forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=208 A recent forum for a certain game got added cause it took up too much space/had a lot of topics going in there. Maybe that's what it takes...
If no threads are created about it, no trades, no discussions - then the mods/owner of the forum probably don't see any point of adding it... I voted yes tho..

But why do u want one, if none of u uses the other games section for it? I'm in that section daily, haven't seen any world of tanks threads, maybe one or two in a year...

Start making topics if u got something u want out of discussing WoT or trades or whatever there...Before then, nothing will happen, but since the interest is so low in there, maybe there is no use for it after all...

This couldn't be more true, if you want a new forum we need to see the activity to facilitate it.
Gold: 137.01
May 6 2018 08:55am
Quote (TidsL @ May 2 2018 02:11am)

I know I tried a few times and literally no one posted, I eventually gave up and just relied on the WoT official forum.
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Prev1596061
Add Reply New Topic New Poll