d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Kenpachi The Titan > Hc P8 Wt
12323Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 617.15
Nov 5 2013 09:43am
As promised here comes my last atempt of a titan built( or at least for a very long time).

My last wt was very succesful http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=68982809&f=161
but he died act3 hell :(,

This titan will try to do the impossible, finaly destroy the lord of destruction on hell or die trying.

Goals:

Beat baal hell.

Rules:
plugy alowed for big stash and runewords.
p8 all the time, except for countess runz
No life tap wand.
All stats in str, except for dex req
Death=end of wt.

Kenpachi is going to be a berzerker, while picking a different char for this wt would be fun, I believe
it would simply not be possible to do so, having a boost in life which barb/druid get is just needed for
doing a melee titan.

I thought alot on this build, while frenzy would be a good choise too, having to deal with immuns on hell is just so annoying, I will
put 1 point into ww to deal with magic immuns, with howl I will have great control of combat, as in my exp it is by far the mobs that
are the most dangerous for me, this will be a challenge and surely long wt, It it going to fun!

Lets start with a song!

Nov 5 2013 09:46am
Lets go!

Big graveyard so far, each hero earned their worth, there is much to live up to!

Bashing my way to Victory!

Cant hide from me!
Nov 5 2013 09:52am
Grabbed myself a sword and we are ready to proceed.

The speed is not great, but killing most in 1-2 hits is fun

The kb of bash is quite fun, I should certainly look to get a source of kb for berzerk its very useful.

Nov 5 2013 09:56am
Bash bash and more bash! Nothing stops me from proceeding.

Found a nice charm! Bin quite Lucky to get a few life charms allready, thise a very useful early on, as normel can be hard for a titan, as your char aint balanced out.

Killed countess on p8, Tower was a bit hard, but maybe I was a bit over confident, should be more careful.
Nov 5 2013 09:59am
Well thats just my luck ><, guess I wont be hunting for many runes.

But I did a couple of runz and got myself tir el for steal, I got the base early on from charsi.

Bash being very useful Again, Smith not being able of landing a single hit on me :)

Gold: 3,475.00
Nov 5 2013 09:59am
Good luck and god speed!

I wouldn't rely solely on howl though, some monsters have no fear.
It works great in dungeons but open areas you can get surrounded when they come back. Grim Ward is much more powerful ( though not a serk synergy. Warcry will be your bread and butter.
Berserk sounds hard since you won't have any life leach.
Nov 5 2013 10:01am

Thanks charsi, that will be useful atm.

Soon andy, soon!

Fana aura this early! Lucky for me the AI of the spiders were retarded :rofl:

Nov 5 2013 10:06am
Time to face andy! My poicen res is however not that high, only 55 with antidots.

Andy turned out to do terrible dmg, merce did not stand a chance,

But fuck it, lets kick her ass, nn town, man mode activate!
Nov 5 2013 10:08am
Down she goes, there was no need to go to town, my high def made her miss alot, shitty q drops ><, I might want to mf her a couple of times before act2.

Quote (Jink @ Nov 5 2013 03:59pm)
Good luck and god speed!

I wouldn't rely solely on howl though, some monsters have no fear.
It works great in dungeons but open areas you can get surrounded when they come back. Grim Ward is much more powerful ( though not a serk synergy. Warcry will be your bread and butter.
Berserk sounds hard since you won't have any life leach.

It is indeed going to be hard, not having ll is a factor that I can live with, in my exp its mostly useful for normel/nm once I got to hell,
I simply could not stand and tank, being able of dealing high dmg and having crowd control is the winning factor I am hoping for.

As for howl I am not certain which monsters have no fear, this I should check up on,

1 question: is grim Ward going to Work on monsters that howl does not?

I will have to practice my skills very carefully before going to hell I think.

Edit: as far as I can read by the infomations found, there does not seem to be monster that are immun to it( normel monsters),
rather that it is the lvl of monsters + the skill of howl thats the factors of when or when not monsters flee.

Correct me if I am wrong.

This post was edited by haloneya on Nov 5 2013 10:31am
Gold: 3,475.00
Nov 5 2013 10:32am
Quote (haloneya @ 5 Nov 2013 12:08)
Down she goes, there was no need to go to town, my high def made her miss alot, shitty q drops ><, I might want to mf her a couple of times before act2.

http://imageshack.us/a/img600/7664/dukq.jpg

It is indeed going to be hard, not having ll is a factor that I can live with, in my exp its mostly useful for normel/nm once I got to hell,
I simply could not stand and tank, being able of dealing high dmg and having crowd control is the winning factor I am hoping for.

As for howl I am not certain which monsters have no fear, this I should check up on,

1 question: is grim Ward going to Work on monsters that howl does not?

I will have to practice my skills very carefully before going to hell I think.

I know that baal's dinosaurs won't be afraid, there may be some others too, also champions etc. as you know

grill warm works just like howl except it sets a kind of trap that essentially casts it at regular intervals over the radius
which leaves you free to attack and warcry instead of re-howling every couple second

This post was edited by Jink on Nov 5 2013 10:33am
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
12323Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll