d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Age of Conan > Fresh To Game
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Sep 17 2013 01:58pm
Anyone want to help me

I Will not Donate my .55fg SO dont even ask me to (It will be treated as Spam)
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Sep 22 2013 02:37am
hey welcome
idk what server are you playing but im mostly on Fury/Rage - Pve is for nolifers > Crom - how can you bash tiresly scripted mobs 24/7?
for new player good to know is that in pvp soldiers are top food chain - mainly Conq
good grinding classes are demo/necro/tos - let it be khitai quests/mob grinding/shard farm
for beginner important is to have premium sub since lvl 1 - cos it will allow you to gain 1 aa point (alternative advancement) per exp lvl gained - aa used in end game to make your character better and more usefull - later on you can buy rotgs (Rise of the God Slayer expac) and be able to use those aa points - for crucial pvp/end trier raiding/khitai 6mans its must
i can supply you with my help as long as i will have time and could give you few golds tho i havent got much and could help you in low level epic instances to gear up
soon FC told they will make new server or smth with rewards for achievments - fastest 80 etc - so it can be time for you to wait for real start - since everyone would be on fair level - no t4/t3 crafts/10 pvps ...

pm me if you need help ;)
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 2 2013 02:12pm
Do people even play this game anymore ?
I remember when it came out, i played for weeks and reached lvl 80 and then started pvp ect ect.
Really cool and fun game, but now that it is free i dont like it that much !
Go Back To Age of Conan Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll