d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Guild Chat > ā€¢.(>^.^)>.ā€¢ Guild Chat
Prev1243244245246247545Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 8,666.98
Jul 17 2020 07:29pm
Quote (jlhromeo @ Jul 15 2020 03:11pm)
Happy slashing rex, may the doors bust open and lead you to Valhalla

Thanks... well I managed to get a Paladin with one of the Samurais. So out of 3 MQs... 2 passes and 1 fail.

I was supposed to do 4 MQs, but this will suffice for this fortnight (2 weeks) scandal sheet.

EDIT: so that is 16 GPs for now... :D

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Jul 17 2020 07:30pm
Gold: 20,849.67
Jul 27 2020 09:10am
happy slashing!!!

also am i missing something because when i go to post a trade now the description spot is gone.. what am i not seeing here??
Gold: 91,680.73
Jul 27 2020 11:51am
Quote (NormanBates @ Jul 27 2020 11:10am)
happy slashing!!!

also am i missing something because when i go to post a trade now the description spot is gone.. what am i not seeing here??

I also don't see it. Maybe you gotta pay fg for it now? šŸ˜
Jul 27 2020 02:18pm
Quote (NormanBates @ Jul 28 2020 03:10am)
happy slashing!!!

Quote (jlhromeo @ Jul 28 2020 05:51am)
I also don't see it. Maybe you gotta pay fg for it now? šŸ˜

I think it has something to do with the new page layout and they have removed the "Description" part of trade posts

EDIT: you don't get a "Description" option in the other LS related like "Character Builds" & "Catacombs" ... also the Chat doesn't have one.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Jul 27 2020 02:21pm
Jul 29 2020 03:33pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jul 27 2020 04:18pm)
I think it has something to do with the new page layout and they have removed the "Description" part of trade posts

EDIT: you don't get a "Description" option in the other LS related like "Character Builds" & "Catacombs" ... also the Chat doesn't have one.

its strange, im so used to putting in some kinda weird description, i almost feel naked now...
Aug 17 2020 11:15pm
okay... been playing a little LS (Bufcore style) and during that time I spotted a thread that got closed;

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=83888432&f=272&o=80

before I could post my response below;

Quote (Tye @ Aug 18 2020 01:26pm)
great joke and its not just about the fg man thats just to hlp with new ppl and ofc a little incentive as we know its hard to recoup fg from ladder slasher.. if they stay become friends so be it.. if we part ways friends so be it.. if they just looking for pixels so be it we get the gp's so i dont feel like im losing either way. i want our guild to grow and in time it will or it wont... what will happen will happen but the LS community has some issues man
click click click WHY YOU NO CLICKING.....i mean if shit was like that when i started id have never continued with LS. the action counter was one of the worst ideas ever implemented for this reason. thiss game was created to be that a GAME... some ppl have spent so many years and so much money/fg that they have lost sight of the game...

Thanks, I think you missed basic values even though you are trying to weed the garden to make it better (well trying to).

If I was a douchebag that wanted FG in every game I COULD play to make fg on JSP (and other currency on other sites), I would be reasonably established and take your funds with ease how the game mechanics are now... even DiabloII and a lot of other people including L3dder (whom you and Kaspir seem to banter with each other in the first few pages). It isn't rocket science that an old timer could join up with rusted gear on either core and get fg for nothing in 1 hour ... shit, those that have gear on HC can easily double to quadruple the fg in comparison to SC ... think about it... double GP per MQ attempt ... so a person climbing their mules on HC for 1 climb gets 100fg per fail... what happens if the HC player passes Paladin to Monk twice out of 4 Master Quest attempts made by 4 Paladins?

Basically paying fg per gp is really awesome for those that want fg... shit... even this event for x amount of gp per 101 level... let us think about 4 x Paladins and 2 passing to monk afterwards.

Basically... I need to talk about myself, I won't leave my guild just for GPs, I am loyal to them even if 80% of them or more stopped playing... even I have taken years off playing LS, but, at least I am loyal to my guild ... note many of the LS players currently active now are loyal from the old days, shit, people we all may know have moved from their guild to others for their own benefit, not loyalty.

Quote (CARTRACK @ Aug 18 2020 01:44pm)
For a guild seeking ls players you would think you would be a little more active. 3 players and the top guy has less than 20 gpā€™s.......feel free to flame me like you did every other post in here but the facts remain the same.

Being active means shit when it comes to loyalty in a Guild or to others in other guilds that have helped you, even if your opinions crosses. In reality, no one knew who the fuck I was, and 99% out of the 2xx players did not even care, but, the community then actually recognised a players potential to the game and their enthusiasm... basically the game changes are great, but, none of the so called remaining players in LS care about a LS players motivation to the game.

Basically the question is this:

"What MOTIVATES YOU to play Ladder Slasher & WANT to CONTINUE within a great LS Guild?"

Now... I am in belief that the thread should not have been closed, but the arsenic respondents should have been punished and the thread be moved like those threads you find in Guide section of LS but referring to Diablo etc.
Aug 20 2020 10:40am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Aug 18 2020 01:15am)
okay... been playing a little LS (Bufcore style) and during that time I spotted a thread that got closed;

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=83888432&f=272&o=80

before I could post my response below;

Thanks, I think you missed basic values even though you are trying to weed the garden to make it better (well trying to).

If I was a douchebag that wanted FG in every game I COULD play to make fg on JSP (and other currency on other sites), I would be reasonably established and take your funds with ease how the game mechanics are now... even DiabloII and a lot of other people including L3dder (whom you and Kaspir seem to banter with each other in the first few pages). It isn't rocket science that an old timer could join up with rusted gear on either core and get fg for nothing in 1 hour ... shit, those that have gear on HC can easily double to quadruple the fg in comparison to SC ... think about it... double GP per MQ attempt ... so a person climbing their mules on HC for 1 climb gets 100fg per fail... what happens if the HC player passes Paladin to Monk twice out of 4 Master Quest attempts made by 4 Paladins?

Basically paying fg per gp is really awesome for those that want fg... shit... even this event for x amount of gp per 101 level... let us think about 4 x Paladins and 2 passing to monk afterwards.

Basically... I need to talk about myself, I won't leave my guild just for GPs, I am loyal to them even if 80% of them or more stopped playing... even I have taken years off playing LS, but, at least I am loyal to my guild ... note many of the LS players currently active now are loyal from the old days, shit, people we all may know have moved from their guild to others for their own benefit, not loyalty.

Being active means shit when it comes to loyalty in a Guild or to others in other guilds that have helped you, even if your opinions crosses. In reality, no one knew who the fuck I was, and 99% out of the 2xx players did not even care, but, the community then actually recognised a players potential to the game and their enthusiasm... basically the game changes are great, but, none of the so called remaining players in LS care about a LS players motivation to the game.

Basically the question is this:

"What MOTIVATES YOU to play Ladder Slasher & WANT to CONTINUE within a great LS Guild?"

Now... I am in belief that the thread should not have been closed, but the arsenic respondents should have been punished and the thread be moved like those threads you find in Guide section of LS but referring to Diablo etc.

:love: :love:
RIDE OR DIE MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!

wub u rexie!!!

Happy Slashing!!
Gold: 91,680.73
Aug 20 2020 10:58am
I agree with you rex, could have been handled in a better way.

Sadly, the LS forum has been like that for as long as i can remember. Moderation often felt biased and one sided. Constructive criticism posts usually just got closed.

Some days I miss the old banter, the back and forth guild bashing, the competition, the drunken ramblings. :D. Some days I don't.

Hope all is well with you friend, and may the doors open and not go boom in your face!
Sep 9 2020 11:04pm
Quote (NormanBates @ Aug 21 2020 04:40am)
:love: :love:
RIDE OR DIE MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!

wub u rexie!!!

Happy Slashing!!

Sweet... lol thanks.

Quote (jlhromeo @ Aug 21 2020 04:58am)
I agree with you rex, could have been handled in a better way.

Sadly, the LS forum has been like that for as long as i can remember. Moderation often felt biased and one sided. Constructive criticism posts usually just got closed.

Some days I miss the old banter, the back and forth guild bashing, the competition, the drunken ramblings. :D. Some days I don't.

Hope all is well with you friend, and may the doors open and not go boom in your face!

All's well here... hope the same goes for you and your family.

On a side note... one of my old D2 guides get recognition... roflmao

ChrisBurnsRED has sent you 9.00 Forum Gold.

Starting Balance: 667.61
New Balance: 676.61

ChrisBurnsRED commented: Ty for frostmaiden guide in 2009

Just got that donate today... wonder if this will continue, especially after 11 years.

Back to re watching "Once Upon A Time" (yes I am totally bored) while grinding on Bufcore and drinking, just finished a light munch, Steak & Egg Burger @ $6.50 NZD (think that is like $4.00 USD)
Oct 7 2020 05:42pm
Just testing the Bullet Point command:

Daggers:
  • TIII Angelic 50% ee (+3 mods) = iz6 @ 50fg
  • TIII Angelic 58% ee / +1-2 LpA (+2 mods) = iz3 @ 100fg
  • L5 Myst 60 ee (+2 mods) = SSMarie @ 75fg

Nice... this may work out good for Trade section listing of items & location of the mules they appear on.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Oct 7 2020 05:48pm
Go Back To LS Guild Chat Topic List
Prev1243244245246247545Next
Add Reply New Topic