d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Dekaron > Should I Or Should I Not
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jul 2 2013 08:29pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Im Currently Playing World of warcraft (Taking a Break)

Which Should i play

Perfect world International (79 Sin Archesour)

Or Dekaron (180 magi)

And If I go to Dekaron And Someone is planing on going to WoW

I Have 3.9bil gold on Bleeding Hallow Horde America (Roughly 4,577.00 or 148633fg) worth

I will trade for Currencies in game
Gold: 60.00
Jul 3 2013 08:24am
Jul 3 2013 10:55am
Quote (Nekony @ Jul 3 2013 09:24am)

May 23 2013 10:12pm

This notification is to inform you that your lock issue has been marked as repaid/resolved. In approximately 30 day(s), your account will be moved to an Unlock Review queue to be reviewed. You will receive another notice when that occurs. Please do not message the staff asking for updates, as there will be none until this occurs.

In the meantime, do not create any new accounts. If you have not already done so, make sure that you have reported any and all other accounts that are yours. Failure to do so may result in delays or rejection of your unlock request. Please also note that upon approval of this unlock request, all of your Forum Gold will be removed. This is not optional or negotiable, and is part of the unlock process.

Thank you for getting this resolved and your patience, and we hope to see you rejoin our community soon!

So my Current state doesnt mean anything Im trying to decide what game i should go to And by the time that happens hopefully i will be unlocked
Gold: 866.72
Jul 3 2013 11:37am
What u dont know, that unlock review will last another 2 years probably
oh and you cant get unlocked until ur warns get removed
good luck
Gold: 60.00
Jul 3 2013 12:40pm
Quote (kathmundu2 @ 3 Jul 2013 18:55)
May 23 2013 10:12pm

This notification is to inform you that your lock issue has been marked as repaid/resolved. In approximately 30 day(s), your account will be moved to an Unlock Review queue to be reviewed. You will receive another notice when that occurs. Please do not message the staff asking for updates, as there will be none until this occurs.

In the meantime, do not create any new accounts. If you have not already done so, make sure that you have reported any and all other accounts that are yours. Failure to do so may result in delays or rejection of your unlock request. Please also note that upon approval of this unlock request, all of your Forum Gold will be removed. This is not optional or negotiable, and is part of the unlock process.

Thank you for getting this resolved and your patience, and we hope to see you rejoin our community soon!

So my Current state doesnt mean anything Im trying to decide what game i should go to And by the time that happens hopefully i will be unlocked

one time scammer, always scammer.

come back in a few years.

good advice: don't play this game.
Go Back To Dekaron Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll