d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Political Picture Thread
Prev1363536363637363836395001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,933.00
Mar 28 2020 07:07am
Quote (fender @ Mar 28 2020 07:40am)
nice one, keyboard warrior. i bet the irony of you making that statement is completely lost on you because, let's face it, you aren't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, but i have to admit i laughed a little.
as if you dared saying that and all the nazi stuff to me in person, if you genuinely believed it got me mad, lol...

Like I've said before: I respond to tone. We'd never get as far as me making comments about Nazi heritage because you'd get your teeth knocked in first, acting like you do on the internet. Everyone gets a fair shake from me to start. How it ends up after that? That depends on whether they act like a piece of shit or not. So no, there's no irony there.
Gold: 4,400.67
Mar 28 2020 07:22am
Quote (Santara @ 28 Mar 2020 14:07)
Like I've said before: I respond to tone. We'd never get as far as me making comments about Nazi heritage because you'd get your teeth knocked in first, acting like you do on the internet. Everyone gets a fair shake from me to start. How it ends up after that? That depends on whether they act like a piece of shit or not. So no, there's no irony there.

Give it up already. Fender is a lost cause, he just cannot help himself, he has this seething urge from deep inside to antagonize and insult everyone, friend and foe. No one is safe from his tirades, not even those with a similar worldview. Even if you agree with him, he'll still somehow find a way to call you an uneducated, bigoted moron...
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 28 2020 07:43am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 28 Mar 2020 14:22)
Give it up already. Fender is a lost cause, he just cannot help himself, he has this seething urge from deep inside to antagonize and insult everyone, friend and foe. No one is safe from his tirades, not even those with a similar worldview. Even if you agree with him, he'll still somehow find a way to call you an uneducated, bigoted moron...

And what to think about the one who said OC does not deserve her office because she wasn't able to immediately pay for a rent in Washington ? Sounds like a lost cause to me too :lol:

Nah the real reason is Fender got flamed and insulted (watch out the fucking assholes who harassed him) in the last two years, and now his speech is much more aggressive.
Simply because they can handle the bad side effects of their selfish political stances. Because it's embarrassing to say "oh, but i don't care this is how we live here, these people will die" ...

Fender should stop his moralization crusade anyway, and posting memes instead.

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Mar 28 2020 07:43am
Gold: 98,921.50
Mar 28 2020 07:50am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Mar 28 2020 02:22pm)

t4t

I reached the same conclusion, will save me time not replying to his idiotic rants

This post was edited by Djunior on Mar 28 2020 08:05am
Gold: 5,016.77
Mar 28 2020 07:57am
Quote (fender @ Mar 28 2020 04:08am)
https://i.imgur.com/T6SbIIG.png

well, if today is not opposite day, you might want to read that again then. you're the one who completely abandoned the topic and focused on this silly personal stuff, i tried multiple times to steer the conversation back to the original issue. you're free to delude yourself, but that does not change the facts of course.

oh, and there is definitely some cultural problem here, internet culture to be specific. i don't imagine you would try to 'resolve' a disagreement in a real life discussion by just suggesting 'maybe i should just make moronic nazi jokes, maybe that helps to convey my position on the question if greta thunberg is just a political prop, or if her passion is genuine and her positions are truly held and stand critical questions'...

No, I continued discussing the topic while bringing up another topic. You chose to respond, and here we are.

A kid can have genuine political beliefs and simultaneously be used as a political prop. I don't know where I ever argued that she's just a political prop, or that her positions aren't genuine. More dishonest framing.

Quote (Black XistenZ @ Mar 28 2020 09:22am)

PaRD needs some tension to be interesting.

This post was edited by IceMage on Mar 28 2020 07:58am
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 28 2020 07:58am
Gold: 5,016.77
Mar 28 2020 09:31am
Gold: 10,655.00
Mar 28 2020 09:37am

Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Mar 28 2020 09:39am
Quote (Santara @ 28 Mar 2020 14:07)

remember that insult laden rage rant you went on a couple of days ago? you don't respond 'to tone', you get bested, that triggers you, you lose your temper, and then have lie to yourself that everyone gets a fair shake. you're like snipa in that regard. refer to my sig for his actual nature, stop deluding yourself and maybe self-censor like him.
also, dodging my question by suggesting we'd never get that far doesn't change the fact that you wouldn't dare to do that in real life if you actually believed that made me mad - and that's what makes it ironic, internet tough guy...

Quote (IceMage @ 28 Mar 2020 14:57)
No, I continued discussing the topic while bringing up another topic. You chose to respond, and here we are.

A kid can have genuine political beliefs and simultaneously be used as a political prop. I don't know where I ever argued that she's just a political prop, or that her positions aren't genuine. More dishonest framing.

that is simply not true. check back, the posts are still there, and i tried to draw your attention to it at the time.

Quote (Black XistenZ @ 28 Mar 2020 14:22)

i have an urge to call out bullshit, and not hold back in order to make e-buddies. you are a propaganda victim of the highest degree, and happen to support our neo-nazi party, that's why i constantly disagree with you, but even that doesn't mean we don't have some things we agree on (the factual part about merkel's mismanagement of the refugee crisis, and the costly and unwise EU expansions, as well as its ridiculous bureaucracy for example...), and i'm never shy to admit that where it's true, not even with someone as despicable as you.
facts matter. feelings really don't.

that said, if you think ice mage and i have even remotely similar worldviews, just because we both dislike trump, you haven't been paying attention. he's a conservative, i'm a progressive. ideologically he is much closer to you, you're just incapable of realising that because you suffer from the ACTUAL trump derangement syndrome, which makes you perceive everyone who doesn't adore your cult leader as radical leftist...

that's why i don't like idiots btw

This post was edited by fender on Mar 28 2020 09:40am
Gold: 8,933.00
Mar 28 2020 10:45am
Quote (fender @ Mar 28 2020 10:39am)
remember that insult laden rage rant you went on a couple of days ago? you don't respond 'to tone', you get bested, that triggers you, you lose your temper, and then have lie to yourself that everyone gets a fair shake. you're like snipa in that regard. refer to my sig for his actual nature, stop deluding yourself and maybe self-censor like him.
also, dodging my question by suggesting we'd never get that far doesn't change the fact that you wouldn't dare to do that in real life if you actually believed that made me mad - and that's what makes it ironic, internet tough guy...

You're only lying to yourself.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1363536363637363836395001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll