Hi All,v1.27.0 release notes
- Fish and comfreys now spawn with stats more strictly tied to the tier that spawns
* for instance, a herring should no longer spawn with sardine level stats
- The stats of fish you catch will be displayed briefly in the fishing popup window
- The +prof text popup will now display the skill being used. Eg; +5 Glyphing
- All mobs will now display their actual name, rather than a random name. Special battles will still be designated with unique random mob names
- Ice Mastery can now spawn on items
- Fire Mastery can now spawn on items
- Lightning Mastery can now spawn on items
- Earth Mastery can now spawn on items
- Wind Mastery can now spawn on items
- Element Mastery stats will increase the damage of that particular element, as well as increase your elemental resistance against damage taken for that element.
- Magic Damage Reduction will continue to be an "all resistance" style mod, and it stacks with the individual ones for defense purposes.
- If your effective element reduction total is over 100%, you will absorb the % amount over 100. For instance, if you have 105% fire mastery/MDR, you will absorb 5% fire damage.
- Evil Presence mob counts will now better reflect the party size (slightly less chance of 3 during solo, for instance)
- Only single mob Evil Presences will be allowed to spawn for new solo players to help ease them into the game. (New is defined as < 500 kills -- so this also helps with new HC characters)
- The objective Face the Evil was tweaked again to spawn for players more frequently than previously
New Monster Abilities:
Bloodrat now has a chance to use Blood Transfusion (chance to gain temporary life steal)
Magaton now has a chance to use Heal Twin and Critaboost (temporary +critical strike)
Fizzypup now has a chance to use Fast Fire (double fire attack)
Frisp now has a chance to use Flittering Flames (chance to replicate when hit)
Tonguerus now has a chance to use Heal Frenzy
Make sure to return to the main http://ladderslasher.d2jsp.org
portal and reclick your desired game size to get to the 1.27.0 version.
Much more to come, hopefully soon, getting more pieces done towards some longer term goals. This is a fairly big step in that direction.