A new end game challenge has been unlocked and added for everyone. Monsters will now continue to get stronger beyond level 70, allowing for some high level races and challenges. Your achieved higher levels will actually mean more than vast amounts of time, as well as offer new rewards towards higher drops and bonuses. More rewards, goals and bonuses are to come after this update.v1.26.0 release notes
- Removed mob level caps - this will allow for some true high level competition and bragging rights, as well as increased drop rates as one climbs higher
- As per above, Mobs will continually get stronger beyond level 71, which unlocks some challenging end-game battles (and rewards -- more to come)
- Proficiency gain is no longer capped at experience level 70, however note the additional difficulty and risk of death
- Increased experience gain for groups of 1-4 respectively to help balance vs full groups (double or more bonus to what it was prior to this patch)
- Fixed high level character display in various locations
- The objective Face the Evil was tweaked to spawn for players more frequently than previously
- Objectives enabled/completed text messages changed to a yellow color for better visibility
New Monster Abilities:
Electrowisp now has a chance to use Blink Evasion
Shocktooth now has a chance to use Electric Bite (physical + lightning)
Mantaprey now has a chance to use Neurotoxin Tail Attack (paralysis)
Sunwisp now has a chance to use Plasma Exchange (fire counter attack)
Needleback now has a chance to use Thorn counter-attack when physically hit
Repelican now has a chance to use Electrical Conduit (always reflects lightning damage taken with a lightning attack)
Bloodbunny now has a chance to use Reactive regenerative heal
Lavoulder now has a chance to use Fire Fist Attack (physical + fire)
Twintile now has a chance to use Intertwining head strike (double strike)
Monster abilities will be updated here when they are discovered by the community: https://ladderslasher.d2jsp.org/index.php?g=21Also, make sure to return to the main https://ladderslasher.d2jsp.org portal and reclick your desired game size to get to the 1.26.0 version.
A contest for the monster abilities will be posted shortly. Also, if you guys could create a topic where you provide feedback on the relative difficulty as you increase beyond 71, so I can make sure the numbers fit your real world expectations, as well as gauge future rewards (71+) that will better fit real world scenarios.
Enjoy, much more to come, hoping to get back to regular updates to get the monsters all out there, so I can move on to the next big phase.