d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > General Glitches/bugs For Diablo 2 > Fixes Included.
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 720.71
Apr 13 2013 01:22pm
In this guide I will be covering most of the common bugs/glitches in d2.

I. Chat glitches
II. Character glitches/bugs
III. NPC glitches/bugs

I. Chat Glitches
There are a few of these and all are easy to fix.

* Channel glitch
After sitting in any channel for too long and you try to join a game d2 will say "please wait....". The easiest way to fix this is to back out to your character select screen or by hitting "Join" while in the channel. The games refreshing keeps you from timing out per-say.

* Cannot click on anything
This rarely happens but when it does, its really annoying. You can fix this by going back to the character select screen.

*Cannot see your character while in channels
To fix this all you need to do is just do what you do for the other two. Just back out to the character select screen and rejoin.

These are really common and all very easy to fix.

* Teleport bug.
Just take your Enigma off and put it back on.

* Barbairan whirl wind bug
This happens a lot. Just leave game and rejoin.

* Teleport lag
This is a weird one, not really sure what causes it. When you teleport forward and then backwards. I find that rejoining the game fixes that.

* Hell mode is greyed out even after completing nightmare.
Just go back to your character select screen.

III. NPC bugs/glitches
There isn't many of these. Again easy to fix.

* No items in the npc
When you click on the NPC and there is nothing there all you need to do is just close out the npc and just reclick on them.

* NPC has no sound
First check to see if your sound is on/working. if all is good rejoin the game or leave the act(This doesn't always fix it. so i suggest just leave the game and rejoin if you can)
Gold: 114.79
Warn: 80%
Apr 13 2013 01:29pm
Quote (Conner @ Apr 13 2013 02:22pm)
In this guide I will be covering most of the common bugs/glitches in d2.

I. Chat glitches
III. NPC glitches/bugs

I. Chat Glitches
There are a few of these and all are easy to fix.

* Channel glitch
After sitting in any channel for too long and you try to join a game d2 will say "please wait....". The easiest way to fix this is to back out to your character select screen or by hitting "Join" while in the channel. The games refreshing keeps you from timing out per-say.

* Cannot click on anything
This rarely happens but when it does, its really annoying. You can fix this by going back to the character select screen.

*Cannot see your character while in channels
To fix this all you need to do is just do what you do for the other two. Just back out to the character select screen and rejoin.

These are really common and all very easy to fix.

* Teleport  bug.
Just take your Enigma off and put it back on.

* Barbairan whirl wind bug
This happens a lot. Just leave game and rejoin.

* Teleport lag
This is a weird one, not really sure what causes it. When you teleport forward and then backwards. I find that rejoining the game fixes that.

* Hell mode is greyed out even after completing nightmare.
Just go back to your character select screen.

III. NPC bugs/glitches
There isn't many of these. Again easy to fix.

* No items in the npc
When you click on the NPC and there is nothing there all you need to do is just close out the npc and just reclick on them.

* NPC has no sound
First check to see if your sound is on/working. if all is good rejoin the game or leave the act(This doesn't always fix it. so i suggest just leave the game and rejoin if you can)

General: Piracy or Warez Related
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll