d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Fifa Ultimate Team
Prev1154515461547154815491552Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 14.00
Oct 19 2020 12:47pm
Quote (Pozer @ Oct 19 2020 12:48pm)
How are la liga players so cheap compared to Prem's - Hazard 90k, Modric 15k, Griezmann 80k, while Rashford and Son twice as much as the attackers, less said about KDB, Pogba, Fernandes in comparison to Modric the better

Bigger amount of players preferring BPL > La Liga
Banned
Gold: 4,043.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 19 2020 11:18pm
Quote (Fashionkiller @ Oct 19 2020 07:47pm)
Bigger amount of players preferring BPL > La Liga
Of course, as it is every year but I've never seen so much disparity previously.
Gold: 14.00
Oct 20 2020 05:28am
Quote (Pozer @ Oct 20 2020 07:18am)
Of course, as it is every year but I've never seen so much disparity previously.

Yeah it's fucked
Gold: Locked
Oct 20 2020 05:50am
first WL, First elite 3

lets see these rewardsssssssss
Gold: 0.71
Oct 20 2020 04:40pm
Couple questions for you boys.
This is my first time playing FUT and I also haven't even played FIFA since like FIFA 13

Note that I'm absolute trash

Anyways,

Question 1)
I'm only in Div 7 but I'm currently at rank III for the weekly comp and I'm not sure if it's
worth just staying here and getting these rewards or push forward for the other ones. I ask because
• Rank III rewards are 1 Rare Electrum Players Pack, 1 Jumbo Premium Gold Pack, 1 Jumbo Gold Pack and 25 fut champ points
• Rank II is 35,000 points
• Rank I is 52,000 points

Question 2)
Any ideas on what I should maybe save to maybe improve this next?
I just started 2 days ago or so

Gold: 7,570.00
Oct 20 2020 05:06pm
Quote (Avid @ 21 Oct 2020 00:40)
Couple questions for you boys.
This is my first time playing FUT and I also haven't even played FIFA since like FIFA 13

Note that I'm absolute trash

Anyways,

Question 1)
I'm only in Div 7 but I'm currently at rank III for the weekly comp and I'm not sure if it's
worth just staying here and getting these rewards or push forward for the other ones. I ask because
• Rank III rewards are 1 Rare Electrum Players Pack, 1 Jumbo Premium Gold Pack, 1 Jumbo Gold Pack and 25 fut champ points
• Rank II is 35,000 points
• Rank I is 52,000 points

Question 2)
Any ideas on what I should maybe save to maybe improve this next?
I just started 2 days ago or so

https://i.imgur.com/iRsdaJS.png

Maybe you should push to rank II for the coins
If it's your first year on FUT i advice you to make as much coins as you can, so the day there's a TOTW you want or anything els, you could probably buy it and not getting frustrated. imo it's a bad idea to use your coins to buy packs, especially if like me you don't put money in the game, and you need of course some chance.

i think it also depends on which platform you are playin, i'm on PC

I set myself personal rules :
- just buy the basic game and never put money
- don't buy players on market (no need and endgame 100% chemistry team after few days and stop playing after 1 month) except to realise DCE (don't know the name in english, the thing to build squads vs rewards)
- can just buy TOTW OTW etc... on market since there's no way to get them after 1 week

this year i had an INSANE start,
i started by packing Ben Yedder and sold him vs 125.000 coins /// packed Di Maria and Sancho after the first week rewards (rivals & "clash of team" (don't know the name too lol)
Late, another insane pack reward : VVD --> can sell for about 600k if i need coins need

Oct 20 2020 05:14pm
Quote (AymRocOner @ Oct 20 2020 07:06pm)
Maybe you should push to rank II for the coins
If it's your first year on FUT i advice you to make as much coins as you can, so the day there's a TOTW you want or anything els, you could probably buy it and not getting frustrated. imo it's a bad idea to use your coins to buy packs, especially if like me you don't put money in the game, and you need of course some chance.

i think it also depends on which platform you are playin, i'm on PC

I set myself personal rules :
- just buy the basic game and never put money
- don't buy players on market (no need and endgame 100% chemistry team after few days and stop playing after 1 month) except to realise DCE (don't know the name in english, the thing to build squads vs rewards)
- can just buy TOTW OTW etc... on market since there's no way to get them after 1 week

this year i had an INSANE start,
i started by packing Ben Yedder and sold him vs 125.000 coins /// packed Di Maria and Sancho after the first week rewards (rivals & "clash of team" (don't know the name too lol)
Late, another insane pack reward : VVD --> can sell for about 600k if i need coins need

https://i.imgur.com/2eVrU9z.png

I am also currently playing on PC and ya I don't plan on spending $$ on packs.
Only lucky pack I got had Alisson in it which I'm not complaining, he's been carrying me in the games I have won lmao

So I've been trying to build around him basically.
So basically just save my coins for when there is a TOTW card that could work in my team?
Gold: 7,570.00
Oct 20 2020 05:34pm
Quote (Avid @ 21 Oct 2020 01:14)
I am also currently playing on PC and ya I don't plan on spending $$ on packs.
Only lucky pack I got had Alisson in it which I'm not complaining, he's been carrying me in the games I have won lmao

So I've been trying to build around him basically.
So basically just save my coins for when there is a TOTW card that could work in my team?

Alisson also a really nice packed player B)
Just go the way you want to have fun, but as i really enjoy the "beautiful cards" i prefer playing with what the players the game give to me and save as much coins as possible. After i'll go for OTW / TOTW / POTM.
It s really as you want.
personaly I don't force myself to have 100% chemistry, always check the future cards you want and go to the details, like size, speed/acceleration, attack/defense (high/high is insane), number of skill stars / bad foot lever..... or just go for the players you like irl :)
as you know, even with a 88 team and 100% chemistry, a good player with silver squad can beat you so just go for what you want and have fun... if you want to increase your level go check some youtube videos and give orders to each player
have fun B)

i gave you my vision of FUT but I'm far from a great player (Div 5 in rivals)

This post was edited by AymRocOner on Oct 20 2020 05:35pm
Oct 21 2020 11:14am
Quote (AymRocOner @ Oct 20 2020 07:34pm)
Alisson also a really nice packed player B)
Just go the way you want to have fun, but as i really enjoy the "beautiful cards" i prefer playing with what the players the game give to me and save as much coins as possible. After i'll go for OTW / TOTW / POTM.
It s really as you want.
personaly I don't force myself to have 100% chemistry, always check the future cards you want and go to the details, like size, speed/acceleration, attack/defense (high/high is insane), number of skill stars / bad foot lever..... or just go for the players you like irl :)
as you know, even with a 88 team and 100% chemistry, a good player with silver squad can beat you so just go for what you want and have fun... if you want to increase your level go check some youtube videos and give orders to each player
have fun B)

i gave you my vision of FUT but I'm far from a great player (Div 5 in rivals)

I've lost so much rating lol. I feel like overall I'm playing so much better than when I started, especially on attack.
My defense is so bad though. I swear my last 4-5 losses have been from me just giving away the ball after a save.

and actually.. I get in on attacking so well but I can never manage to put the fucking ball in goal. I'll have like 15 shots on target end of the game and like 1 goal.
Gold: Locked
Oct 23 2020 04:51am
Quote (Sandrys97 @ Oct 20 2020 01:50pm)
first WL, First elite 3

lets see these rewardsssssssss

3 discard if
and callejon in 100k pack

ggwp.
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev1154515461547154815491552Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll