d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Fc Barcelona > Discuss - Love Or Hate
Prev1681682683684685723Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.83
Warn: 20%
Sep 25 2019 06:10am
Really I cant watch Suarez at '9 anymore in first eleven. My eyes are bleeding every time. Mr Ernesto , You just bought much better Striker in last summer.. wake up

This post was edited by tata_tomka_123 on Sep 25 2019 06:10am
Gold: 1,000.00
Sep 25 2019 06:26am
Quote (tata_tomka_123 @ 25 Sep 2019 15:10)
Really I cant watch Suarez at '9 anymore in first eleven. My eyes are bleeding every time. Mr Ernesto , You just bought much better Striker in last summer.. wake up

While i completely agree Suarez hasn't been at his best, i really doubt Griezmann's abilities as a 9. At atletico he was second striker and scored loads. As a pure 9 imo he is completely useless.

Age may be catching up with Luis, but i really cant name a striker we could get that would be better.

Plus i still think our main problem is the midfield. Rakitic after the transfer saga isnt getting any games. Roberto is useless regardless if he plays on flank or central, Arthur stepped up massively but he is far from being an 8, capable of dribbling into dangerous positions without losing the ball. He is still far from playing the killer pass. Atm he just holds possesion well. Vidal is simply plan B, not techical enough to start + loses possesion (although i rate him as an useful adition overall).
Frenkie De Jong i still need to see more of. I would play him as a 6, coming deep to get the ball and supporting the 8. In the pivot role he's wasted talent. And busquets, despite his arguably poor form is still by far the best player anyone could get for that position.

Defence is another thing to be concerned about. Without alba left flank is nonexistant and alba is like 30-31. we should poach someone from valencia imo :lol:
Pique past it, lenglet a complete liability. I liked umtiti until he got injured, now i dunno whats up with him.

Anyways, regarless of all these issues the main problem remains the coach. Entirely clueless and destroying the work of others day by day.
Sep 25 2019 07:42am
Quote (B4al @ Sep 25 2019 02:26pm)
While i completely agree Suarez hasn't been at his best, i really doubt Griezmann's abilities as a 9. At atletico he was second striker and scored loads. As a pure 9 imo he is completely useless.

Age may be catching up with Luis, but i really cant name a striker we could get that would be better.

Plus i still think our main problem is the midfield. Rakitic after the transfer saga isnt getting any games. Roberto is useless regardless if he plays on flank or central, Arthur stepped up massively but he is far from being an 8, capable of dribbling into dangerous positions without losing the ball. He is still far from playing the killer pass. Atm he just holds possesion well. Vidal is simply plan B, not techical enough to start + loses possesion (although i rate him as an useful adition overall).
Frenkie De Jong i still need to see more of. I would play him as a 6, coming deep to get the ball and supporting the 8. In the pivot role he's wasted talent. And busquets, despite his arguably poor form is still by far the best player anyone could get for that position.

Defence is another thing to be concerned about. Without alba left flank is nonexistant and alba is like 30-31. we should poach someone from valencia imo :lol:
Pique past it, lenglet a complete liability. I liked umtiti until he got injured, now i dunno whats up with him.

Anyways, regarless of all these issues the main problem remains the coach. Entirely clueless and destroying the work of others day by day.

Lol about Valencia :)
Luis is the legend and im glad for him what he did For US in barca but last months his performance is falling. As u said Antoine didnt Play at 9 in atletico but he scored a lot goals, fucking true but simeone tactics is defending and hard work. I think could get much better ststustic at 9 in atle and at camp nou. Luis dont giving US fresh now. With getafe I would like to see faty / Antoine / Dembele on forward. But its impossible i think. Faster ernesto left
Catalunya than he will sit Luis at the bench. Btw Why not try him as a joker sometimes?
I'm pretty agree with You about midfielders. Cant wait for de Jong as 6 for longer than 1 match in a row.
Gold: 144.33
Sep 25 2019 12:25pm
Quote (tata_tomka_123 @ Sep 25 2019 01:10pm)

Who? Barca bought a number 10 in Griezman, that's it.

The team messed up by wasting money on him and not pooling it all on Neymar, who might be the best player in the world now.

Barca need to just sit Messi for a month, let him get 100% and his body healed and fully balanced. They are going to destroy his season if they keep rushing him back.
Sep 25 2019 12:45pm
Quote (piatek @ Sep 25 2019 08:25pm)
Who? Barca bought a number 10 in Griezman, that's it.

The team messed up by wasting money on him and not pooling it all on Neymar, who might be the best player in the world now.

Barca need to just sit Messi for a month, let him get 100% and his body healed and fully balanced. They are going to destroy his season if they keep rushing him back.

Just look how well worked Antoine in his first matches in Barca at 9'( during Suarez injury). He making free places, first touch passes, opening passes, goals and assists. Yes he can Play at 10 also but beside with stonylegs Suarez, Antoine looks much better
Gold: 135.00
Oct 2 2019 04:56pm
Suárez vs Inter

Gold: 1.00
Oct 7 2019 10:56pm
Ter Stegen vs Eden Hazard
Gold: 144.33
Oct 7 2019 11:17pm
Quote (Grimpow @ Oct 8 2019 05:56am)
https://i.imgur.com/ronuiyY.jpg
Ter Stegen vs Eden Hazard

Hazard has an assist and a goal...

Barca fans are too dumb to post correct memes.
Gold: 135.00
Oct 30 2019 05:58am
Gold: 91.00
Oct 30 2019 12:41pm
Quote (AgnarioN @ Oct 30 2019 06:58am)
https://i.imgur.com/n57vWOp.mp4

Gotta love the look the defender gives after he realizes Messi just took his soul
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev1681682683684685723Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll