d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Karhun > The Bear's Walk Through Sanctuary
Prev12829303132Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.15
Dec 8 2012 02:19pm
keep up! i know that um is < ist but first run um????!?!??! crazy.
Gold: 1,003.00
Dec 8 2012 02:26pm
Very nice finds Flame! But why would you NOT want an eth Gaze? :D

I think your set to progress a bit, but stay safe! Are you staying at LK for a bit or just passing through?

Quote (blitzer123 @ Dec 8 2012 12:01am)
6 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous): sebhehe, simplol, blitzer123, Flame-Masta, zeldagas, RzChaos

Or you, Seb?

My 2 favorite walks, and you guys are too busy working to give a guy on vacation something to read....ugh, I guess I should start my own walk. :P

Edit/ errr, ummm, yeah, patience is a virtue. I guess I could use more.

Haha, I only had time to swiftly look through the topic!
Gold: 1.00
Dec 8 2012 02:46pm
Quote (HCplayer89 @ Dec 8 2012 02:49pm)
Enjoying both of your WT's keep it up guys!

Thanks man, I've enjoyed yours too, read it off and on, not quite caught up to where you are, but the writing is great.

Quote (mazamundi123 @ Dec 8 2012 04:19pm)
keep up! i know that um is < ist but first run um????!?!??! crazy.

It was the first run of that session...I ran Countess at least 100 times overall. Still got lucky with her by finding Um, Pul, 2xLem and Fal

Quote (sebhehe @ Dec 8 2012 04:26pm)
Very nice finds Flame! But why would you NOT want an eth Gaze? :D

I think your set to progress a bit, but stay safe! Are you staying at LK for a bit or just passing through?

Haha, I only had time to swiftly look through the topic!

Never said I didn't want an eth gaze, was just saying that when I first saw that it was eth I was briefly disappointed because I was originally thinking I would use it myself. In the end the fact that it's eth should be the best situation, assuming I find a helm to use myself...remember I'm still using aldurs pelt w/ 2xPTopaz...

Progressing is going just fine at the moment, really no safety problems to be honest, mainly because shockwave > all. Kill speed is slow though, for fire immunes and non-fire immunes.

As for LK, I will definitely spend some time there. If I can get a Ber 'Beast' would probably be the way to go for me. Was actually just checking bps, and I may go for a Champion Axe 'Beast'. It would hit 7 frame attack and have good damage. My other option would be War Spike which would hit 8 frame or Berserker Axe which could hit 8 frame with 35 off weapon ias.

I'll really just run LK hoping for charms, jewels and crafting supplies to start though.

Dec 8 2012 03:01pm
Quote (Flame-Masta @ Dec 8 2012 09:46pm)
Thanks man, I've enjoyed yours too, read it off and on, not quite caught up to where you are, but the writing is great.

It was the first run of that session...I ran Countess at least 100 times overall.  Still got lucky with her by finding Um, Pul, 2xLem and Fal

Never said I didn't want an eth gaze, was just saying that when I first saw that it was eth I was briefly disappointed because I was originally thinking I would use it myself.  In the end the fact that it's eth should be the best situation, assuming I find a helm to use myself...remember I'm still using aldurs pelt w/ 2xPTopaz...

Progressing is going just fine at the moment, really no safety problems to be honest, mainly because shockwave > all.  Kill speed is slow though, for fire immunes and non-fire immunes.

As for LK, I will definitely spend some time there.  If I can get a Ber 'Beast' would probably be the way to go for me.  Was actually just checking bps, and I may go for a Champion Axe 'Beast'.  It would hit 7 frame attack and have good damage.  My other option would be War Spike which would hit 8 frame or Berserker Axe which could hit 8 frame with 35 off weapon ias.

I'll really just run LK hoping for charms, jewels and crafting supplies to start though.

Aight, a single Ber shouldn't take too long if you get a decent map. Sur has 11 patterns so it's quite common! Ber only has 3!
Dec 8 2012 03:12pm
Quote (sebhehe @ Dec 8 2012 05:01pm)
Aight, a single Ber shouldn't take too long if you get a decent map. Sur has 11 patterns so it's quite common! Ber only has 3!

yeah I've found a couple Surs there before, never a Ber though...I probably won't try too hard to find one unless I find a good base for beast first. I may try to get to Meph to be honest because w/ a life tap wand merc and I should be able to take him down decently fast.

Here's my entrance to Duriel's Lair...

Here's Duriel fighting me and failing to kill me or my merc

And here's Duriel Dead! Wasn't that hard to be honest, every time I towned though he started a new attack pattern...sometimes he'd hit bear, sometimes me, sometimes merc. Good thing my merc is a god damn beast! He could take hits for like 20-30 seconds before I had to town to save him, he didn't die once!

Shitty drops of course...

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 30%
Dec 8 2012 04:47pm
Quote (Flame-Masta @ Dec 8 2012 11:11am)
Uhh think you meant to say Sacred Armor?  And how do you have a fortitude with on 5xx def?  It has 200% ed....really confused....

And treachery > any of those options...

as I'm writing this I can't really decide if that was a serious comment or just a complex troll...

Hum yeah sorry .. 888 3 socket eth sacred armor. Atm my merc armor is a 411 def non-eth gothic plate forty. My merc thank better with this than a 387 def eth ap treachery. Should i make a treachery in that sacred armor ?
Dec 8 2012 04:47pm
First elite pack gave me the jade...of course...

Got me my 20 life!

Thought this was a pretty badass staff!! Could made a sweet Memory or even an insight!

Dec 8 2012 04:56pm
Ummmmmmm...I'm still in the mood of "I'm gonna break this fucking computer", so if I don't post for a while after this its probably because my computer is broken(well more broken than it already is).

I somehow(well not surprised cause of my reaction) didn't take a s/s of the situation I died in...but I need to explain this as I have such an urge to recreate this char its not even funny....

For the last 2 days my comp has been having problems with the power cord/plug. My solution has been to tape the plug to the desk so it continues to charge. When the tape rides up a little it stops charging....So this decided to happen when I had just finished off a bunch of mobs and all that was left were like 4-5 "Suckers" which when I looked up last seemed to be all attacking my merc. Being that my merc is more of a beast than me I thought little of it when I decided to start fiddling with my charger plug. Next thing I know(it was probably 10-15 seconds) I here the noise of my char shifting out of bear form and when I look up I'm dead......I really wish I had actually taken the S/S because you could have seen that there were like 2 fucking suckers left on the screen, 1 of which had just flown over hit me a couple times and killed me......

Anyway here is the only s/s I can take now...of good ol' Karhun dead...a fucking ghost and nothing else...

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 30%
Dec 8 2012 05:06pm
Damn that really suck dude .. enjoyed your run , do another one !
Dec 8 2012 05:18pm
RIP.
Remaking is so frustrating until you're actually passed your old char :(
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev12829303132Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll