d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > The Smaller Club Supporters Thread > For Those Who Done Support The Big Teams
Prev1603604605606607681Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,830.00
Dec 3 2018 05:01am
1:2 loss va wolfsburg...shit happens 🌝
Gold: 4,383.11
Dec 4 2018 05:52pm
something for the very small club category

for the 100th anniversary of my club the dfb president reinhard grindel himself showed up at our place today
i was suprised that he didnt bring any bimbos along and came alone

after the ceremonial stuff we actually got to talk with him and ask some questions
some of what he said was interesting plus the typical politician talk of course

for a second i wanted to ask about özil, but after i got the "dont even think about it" look from our president i had to behave
so instead i inquired about how on earth löw could keep his job after the worst year in our national team history
long story short, who the fuck is pep when you can have the "tactical mastermind" (his words) jogi löw (as if we won 2 worlds cups and 2 european cups with the guy)

since we had a topic about the new, third european competition......
we talked about how grindel supported the new tournament despite a widespread backlash in the media
the smaller leagues in europe were pushing for this as they want their share of the big tv money to keep their leagues competitive

since the same countries voted for the european cup in germany in 2024 he returned the favor and didnt try to block these plans
i guess thats how things work :lol:

by the way, there are going to be changes in the future for the EL and CL as well
for example the third placed cl group stage teams will go a different route (extra round) and the knockout stages are to be rearranged

he is still an idiot of course, but it was a great event for our club ^_^
Dec 6 2018 04:32am
Quote (ampoo @ 5 Dec 2018 01:52)
something for the very small club category

for the 100th anniversary of my club the dfb president reinhard grindel himself showed up at our place today
i was suprised that he didnt bring any bimbos along and came alone

after the ceremonial stuff we actually got to talk with him and ask some questions
some of what he said was interesting plus the typical politician talk of course

for a second i wanted to ask about özil, but after i got the "dont even think about it" look from our president i had to behave
so instead i inquired about how on earth löw could keep his job after the worst year in our national team history
long story short, who the fuck is pep when you can have the "tactical mastermind" (his words) jogi löw (as if we won 2 worlds cups and 2 european cups with the guy)

since we had a topic about the new, third european competition......
we talked about how grindel supported the new tournament despite a widespread backlash in the media
the smaller leagues in europe were pushing for this as they want their share of the big tv money to keep their leagues competitive

since the same countries voted for the european cup in germany in 2024 he returned the favor and didnt try to block these plans
i guess thats how things work :lol:

by the way, there are going to be changes in the future for the EL and CL as well
for example the third placed cl group stage teams will go a different route (extra round) and the knockout stages are to be rearranged

he is still an idiot of course, but it was a great event for our club ^_^

dno but why change anything at all?whats wrong with football as its bern for the last years?
Gold: 4,383.11
Dec 6 2018 04:41am
Quote (kroko89 @ 6 Dec 2018 11:32)
dno but why change anything at all?whats wrong with football as its bern for the last years?

you tell me mate :p

for the changes concerning the 3rd placed cl teams grindel said, that smaller teams from the el were complaining big time about it

i can only repeat what i heard, who knows what will happen eventually

This post was edited by ampoo on Dec 6 2018 04:42am
Gold: 4,300.00
Dec 8 2018 03:00pm
lucky 1:0 win vs frankfurt

decent first half but the last 30-35 minutes we just defended and hoped for the best

also frankfurt should have gotten a pen quite late in the game - #var :rofl:
Dec 10 2018 04:03am
Quote (Once @ 8 Dec 2018 23:00)
lucky 1:0 win vs frankfurt

decent first half but the last 30-35 minutes we just defended and hoped for the best

also frankfurt should have gotten a pen quite late in the game - #var :rofl:

ye 1:1 should have been the endresult but well shit happens :d
Gold: 2,570.91
Dec 11 2018 07:26am
Mallorca lost 1-2 against Málaga on Sunday.

We were robbed. Denied a legal goal in our favour, and then they scored one that should have been disallowed. It's a damn shame, because they are a much better team on paper, and those 3 points would have been a nice surprise.
Dec 14 2018 11:34am
away game vs stuttgart tomorrow

our best player ( grujic ) is injured once again <_< + our other main cm cannot play aswell

stuttgart only scored 9 goals so far and is in 16th place but its still hertha they are playing against :ph34r:
Dec 15 2018 01:05pm
Quote (Once @ 14 Dec 2018 18:34)
away game vs stuttgart tomorrow

our best player ( grujic ) is injured once again <_< + our other main cm cannot play aswell

stuttgart only scored 9 goals so far and is in 16th place but its still hertha they are playing against :ph34r:

1:2 loss vs stuttgart

we dominated the first half really hard and got 1:0 up but our 2nd half was just terrible

gomez scored both goals for them within 12 minutes and he didnt score since early october aswell :ph34r:
Gold: 2,570.91
Dec 16 2018 08:27am
Mallorca lost 1-0 against Sporting yesterday.

Expected tbh. Sporting has a better team and they are very solid at home. This time we lost fair and square, and in fact we were lucky to lose by only one goal.

Our last game of the year will be at home, against last placed Nástic. Hopefully we can end the year with a win, which would fit nicely with the way things have been going so far.

After that, it will be interesting to see if we can sign someone in January. We need a good striker, and probably also a midfielder (play maker or a box-to-box). The problem is that we'll have to compete with richer clubs to sign these players.
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev1603604605606607681Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll