d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Melanotan 1 And Melanotan 2 Guide
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.50
Warn: 20%
Oct 24 2012 04:11pm
I know a lot of us don't have the time to sit in the sun for hours a day to acquire a nice tan, or we aren't blessed with greek skin genetics.

Melanotan fixes that. It's a research peptide that has been around for decades, it works by stimulating your bodies own melanocytes (the melanin producing cells under our skin).

Disclaimer: These are not steroids and have no bearing on your bodies hormonal regulations.

Melanotan 1 is the safer of the two even though both are very safe internally, studies showing immense anti-inflammatory activity from these have been done.

What you'll need for Melanotan 1 Injections

1 xMelanotan 1 vial (10 mg) - http://www.labpe.com/melanotani-10mg-p-187.html?zenid=833bc787dd39afbf394b97db90162714

(That is the cheapest site I have found it for, it usually sells for upwards of 40-50 bucks for 10mg a vial. The shipping is free for any US customers, and there are hundreds of 10% coupons. Making the purchase price around 14 dollars for a 10mg vial.) LABPE is a highly verified site, very reputable, and sends their purity tests along with each product.

1x vial Bacteriostatic water - This is what you'll reconstitute the melanotan powder with. Bacteriostatic water prevents bacteria from forming and when you inject...it doesn't sting like sterile water when you inject. You can buy these at a medical supply store or online. You'll need 1-2ml of fluid per 10mg melanotan vial.

http://www.missourimedicalsupplies.com/10-ml-sodium-chloride-1-10ml-vial/ - You can buy it there for cheap.

1x syringe for injecting (make sure it's 1cc and 30 gauge and 1/2 " needle) - The injection will be painless if done right, as you are injecting into/through a layer of fat on your stomach. You can buy these by the box of 100 usually.

http://www.missourimedicalsupplies.com/easy-touch-insulin-syringes-30-gauge-1cc-1-2-in-bx/ - You can buy 100 here for cheap.

1x box of alcohol prep pads. - Buy these at a local pharmacy store like cvs or walgreens for real cheap.

How to reconstitute the melanotan 1

Before you inject the needle into any vial, wipe down the lid of the vial with an alcohol prep pad to prevent bacteria.

Withdraw 1 ml (1 full syringe because 1cc = 1 ml) of bacteriostatic water and inject it into the 10mg melanotan vial.

Now place the vial on a table and roll it around, allowing it to mix.

Now for every 10 units (tick marks) on your syringe, you will have 1mg of melanotan 1.

Dosing instructions:

For the first week of melanotan 1, inject 1mg of melanotan per day until you achieve your desired tan, after that only dose 2-3 times per week to maintain. Dosing prior to tanning would be the best.

Melanotan 1 can cause nausea in higher dosages, so taking this before bed is also a good route to go. Taking an anti-histamine like zyrtec will also prevent nausea. Nausea is not as prevalent as it is with Melanotan 2.

With melanotan 1 it can take weeks to months to get a dark tan. As I said it is much slower but there are almost no side effects to be had.

Always make sure to clean the spot you are about to inject with an alcohol prep pad.

Possible Melanotan 1 side effects:

Facial Flushing
Nausea

VERY RARE FOR NEW FRECKLES TO FORM. Existing freckles may become darker.
You will not have the random erection side effect that melanotan 2 has.

Here's a video on how to inject your stomach fat with Melanotan 1 or 2

Dosing Instructions for Melanotan 2

Inject 2ml (2 full syrings) of bac. water into a 10mg vial of melanotan 2.

Now if you withdraw around 5 units of melanotan 2 that will equal 0.25 mg of melanotan 2.

Dose 0.25 mg - 0.50 mg of melanotan 2 until desired tan is achieved. With proper tanning this should only take a matter of weeks or less! Then only dose 2 times a week with 0.25mg.

You will see on other sites to inject 1mg of melanotan 2 a day, DO NOT DO THIS, IT IS NOT NECESSARY! Melanotan 2 is just as effective if you microdose it and you will avoid a LOT of side effects.

Possible side effects of Melanotan 2:

Nausea
Facial Flushing
Huge painful random erections! This sounds funny but when your dick is so hard you can pole vault with it, it fucking hurts!
New freckles - no risk of cancer...just darkening of existing freckles
New freckles - from the stimulation of the melanocytes

I got one new freckle on my melanotan 2 cycle. Other than that I got very dark for an Irish guy.

I suggest everyone research the dosing instructions on the plethora of other sites dedicated to dosing if they don't understand how to dose and reconstitute properly.

Don't spread the LabPe site around too much because there is a limited amount of Melanotan and if they run out I will forever be pissed.

You will need to order 30mg-50mg of melanotan 1 for a first cycle. And possibly order more if that is not enough. Melanotan 1 can get pricey!

Melanotan 2 will only require a 30mg cycle at MOST. It is much more cost effective especially if microdosing.

This is an original xGeArz article. No copy pasta was used in the making of this article.

I reserve the right to edit the article at any point in time.

This post was edited by xGeArz on Oct 24 2012 04:12pm
Gold: 4.00
Oct 24 2012 04:19pm
no long term sides?
Gold: 2,260.01
Oct 24 2012 04:21pm
Fellow White Alpha brothers rejoice
Gold: 748.53
Oct 24 2012 04:23pm
God like tan genetics checking in
Cool read though.. never heard of something like this.
Oct 24 2012 04:28pm
Quote (Aimed_Shot @ Oct 24 2012 10:19pm)
no long term sides?

Melanotan 2.

If taken long term there is a very rare side effect that has shown up in a few people.

Central serous retinopathy.

Central serous choroidopathy is a disease that causes fluid to build up under the retina, the back part of the inner eye that sends sight information to the brain. The fluid leaks from the blood vessel layer under the retina. This area is called the choroid.

Dim and blurred blind spot in the center of vision

Distortion of straight lines with the affected eye

Objects appearing smaller or farther away with the affected eye

Though this may be due to using a large dose of melanotan 2. These people had been using melanotan 2 for over a year.

Melanotan 1 is always the safer choice.

ALSO: that condition can occur from a high level of cortisol and it still hasn't been directly related to melanotan 2 use.

This post was edited by xGeArz on Oct 24 2012 04:31pm
Gold: 0.10
Oct 24 2012 04:36pm
tracked, may look into this at some point
Gold: 2,260.01
Oct 24 2012 04:37pm
How much have u done and when did you notice results?

Also do you know if size determines results at all?
Oct 24 2012 04:38pm
Also, I strongly urge everyone to research this for as long as you can before starting a cycle if you choose to do so.

Quote (Deathslaya16 @ Oct 24 2012 10:37pm)
How much have u done and when did you notice results?

Also do you know if size determines results at all?

I did 10mg of melanotan 2. Dosed at 0.25mg. I didn't even finish the vial before getting as dark as I wanted.

I did 20mg of melanotan 1 and still have a vial sitting in my freezer. It took a LOT longer and my tan wasn't half as dark as the melanotan 2 but like I said, no side effects.

And you have to keep the vials in the freezer until you reconstitute them with the liquid, then you can keep them in the fridge for up to a month.

Dose is size dependent yes, big people need more. But I would stay with a low dose for longer than upping the dose due to your size.

This post was edited by xGeArz on Oct 24 2012 04:41pm
Gold: 174.00
Oct 24 2012 04:45pm
Have any before and after pics?
Gold: 1,113.71
Oct 24 2012 04:58pm
ITT: People being insecure over the smallest details.

This concept is so hilarious to me. It's like brunettes dying their hair blonde, and blondes dying their hair brown.

You people need to grow up and accept yourselves for who you are.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll