d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > I See Your Obamaphone Lady And Raise You This > Just Study It Out, Buddy
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,300.00
Oct 12 2012 05:00am
Quote (Skinned @ Oct 12 2012 03:53am)
Go Back To Political And Religious Discussion Topic List
    8 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous): DieTryin', Azrad, WidowMaKer_MK, lithfkn, YoYoYoYoMan, Skinned, Ylem122

http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/04/ron-paul-will-not-endorse-gary-johnson/

Preemptive.

And I'm not clicking on a youtube video with no commentary or context.  Youtube isn't a credible academic source.  Try to cite youtube as a source in college and you'll get told to gtfo.

They literally let anybody put anything they want on there.  Wikipedia is 1000x more reliable for information because at least it is peer reviewed and even that isn't a credible source.

What's your point? I didn't say Paul would endorse Johnson. I said Keep Obama in president y'know?
Gold: 110.10
Oct 12 2012 05:03am
Quote (Skinned @ 12 Oct 2012 03:48)
Libertarians are the same now as they have always been, widow is right.

You can't just join the libertarian party and pretend it is something it isn't....it is right wing, reactive, full of conspiracy kooks and people who think the government is trying to take their guns.

The gun thing is the funniest, which makes me think that the libertarian party is created by American arms manufacturers to create hysterics concerning gun control every time a Dem gets in....Carter didn't take your guns...Clinton didn't take your guns....Obama didn't take your guns....it is one of the biggest red herrings in politics.

The thing about libertarians that bothers me the most of their Chicken Little attitude about everything...the sky is falling we get it....it has been falling since our nations inception and it actually fell once...due to lack of regulating the banks and markets during the 1929 stock market crash directly caused by the do nothing administrations of two concurrent presidents prior to it.  If there were rules for lending money, borrowing money, and rules in place to prevent the things like the insider trading that led to market manipulation then we may not have learned that painful lesson and the mistake of laissez faire.

Libertarians who think that history books are the biggest conspiracy theories (because it doesn't match up to their self-confirmation bias) think the Great Depression is as made up as they likely think the Holocaust is just like they believe that the government is making FEMA trailers to use as concentration camps.  Sorry for my language but it is fucking retarded.

So go vote for Johnson because for some reason you cannot see the stark difference between an Obama administration and a Romney administration.  It must be a handicap because the two are very different.

"But they're not Ron Paul" you say?  Ron Paul was a professional republican politician for the past 30 years, you can bet your ass he is voting Romney to protect his wealth.  He hasn't endorsed Gary Johnson has he?  Why not?  Try to answer this question with intellectual sincerity for once and prove that you're not mentally slow like your signature implies.

That gigantic post you made was pretty much an expansion of Widow's stereotyping. There are conspiracy theorists of all sorts from all different parties. Unless you can give a statistical count in direct support of your claim that all Libertarians are conspiracy nuts, then I'll concede, but until then I rest my case that you're only pandering to your own biased view of Libertarian candidates and their supporters.

It's also quite hysterical that you can bear to mutter the phrase that "there are stark differences" between the Obama and Romney administration. It must be a handicap that you don't care to realize Obama and Romney may pretend to differ on trivial issues when they're on stage, but in reality, they are putting on an extravagantly theatrical dog & pony show for anyone who is too short-sighted to see the con game they're playing America for.

Every con needs a rube -- so I'll just leave you with this:

Gold: 285.00
Oct 12 2012 05:09am
Quote (Juanderful @ Oct 12 2012 06:03am)
That gigantic post you made was pretty much an expansion of Widow's stereotyping. There are conspiracy theorists of all sorts from all different parties. Unless you can give a statistical count in direct support of your claim that all Libertarians are conspiracy nuts, then I'll concede, but until then I rest my case that you're only pandering to your own biased view of Libertarian candidates and their supporters.

It's also quite hysterical that you can bear to mutter the phrase that "there are stark differences" between the Obama and Romney administration. It must be a handicap that you don't care to realize Obama and Romney may pretend to differ on trivial issues when they're on stage, but in reality, they are putting on an extravagantly theatrical dog & pony show for anyone who is too short-sighted to see the con game they're playing America for.

Every con needs a rube -- so I'll just leave you with this:

http://truththeory.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/580350_10152112111600942_2106482051_n.jpg

The banks give to every major candidate every election year.

If Ron Paul was a major candidate they would have given him money.

The banks give everybody money to run with because somebody has to win.

You lack of basic understanding about democracy in a capitalist society is profound. Hurry up and get back to 20% because we don't need another DieTryin' clone in PaRD.
Gold: 1,300.00
Oct 12 2012 05:11am
Quote (Skinned @ Oct 12 2012 04:09am)

You lack of basic understanding about democracy in a capitalist society is profound.  Hurry up and get back to 20% because we don't need another DieTryin' clone in PaRD.

Lmfao. Credibility gone.
Oct 12 2012 05:19am
Quote (Skinned @ 12 Oct 2012 04:09)

You lack of basic understanding about democracy in a capitalist society is profound.  Hurry up and get back to 20% because we don't need another DieTryin' clone in PaRD.

1) Correction: The banks give to their chosen candidates if they are from the Democrat or Republican party. Like I said, you're given the illusion of choice. As long as the D & R stay in power, the banks and corporations who fund D & R stay in power, which makes your circular explanation quite futile. Especially considering most of the banks who received bailouts from our government are also the same ones who funded the election campaigns.

2) It's always a telling sign when your opponent advocates stifling the opposition and encourages the banning of any voices of dissent. I guess you don't enjoy debating as much as I do, or you're just as authoritarian as your savior Obama. So much for your "understanding of democracy" and respecting an individual's rights :rofl:
Gold: 7,252.72
Oct 12 2012 05:24am
Quote (Juanderful @ Oct 12 2012 07:19am)
1) Correction: The banks give to their chosen candidates if they are from the Democrat or Republican party. Like I said, you're given the illusion of choice. As long as the D & R stay in power, the banks and corporations who fund D & R stay in power, which makes your circular explanation quite futile. Especially considering most of the banks who received bailouts from our government are also the same ones who funded the election campaigns.

2) It's always a telling sign when your opponent advocates stifling the opposition and encourages the banning of any voices of dissent. I guess you don't enjoy debating as much as I do, or you're just as authoritarian as your savior Obama. So much for your "understanding of democracy" and respecting an individual's rights :rofl:

...oh stop it . No one is trying to ban your right to speak or hold opposing views . Statements like this only add to the ridicule heaped on " Libertarians " like yourself .
Oct 12 2012 05:33am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 12 Oct 2012 04:24)
...oh stop it . No one is trying to ban your right to speak or hold opposing views . Statements like this only add to the ridicule heaped on " Libertarians " like yourself .

I suggest you re-read what he wrote =

Quote (Skinned @ 12 Oct 2012 04:09)
Hurry up and get back to 20% because we don't need another DieTryin' clone in PaRD.

Apparently Skinned thinks that because people like DieTryin' or me hold opposing views to his own, then I don't deserve the right to post in PaRD. I'm not sure how to make that any more clear. I mean, you heard it from the guy himself.

As much as I disagree with the both of you on certain issues, I'm not advocating in the slightest that you guys get to 20% so I don't have to read your posts. Because you know what that would be called? Being a pretentious little brat ;) thinking that your opinion is the only one worth hearing.
Oct 12 2012 08:36am
Quote (Juanderful @ Oct 12 2012 06:19am)

On first point, Ron Paul was a Republican. If he had won the Republican primary he would have run for president as a Republican. Those donors would give the same money to any candidate of the legitimate party.

Two the sky is not falling, free speech is not being eroded, Westboro is free to protest what they want, quit with the strawman! FREEDOM OF SPEECH ISN'T UNDER ATTACK.

And spam =/= dissenting opinion. I would love to respond to something a Ron Paul supporter says that isn't a logical fallacy (Santara excluded).

I posted a thoughtful post and you just posted a picture with the candidates and organizations that would give anybody running for president money. Yes, I know banks donate to political campaigns, so do I, so what? Is Obama beholden to me because I'm a DNC donor? Just put Skinned under the list for Obama and Widow under the list for Romney so you can at least get closer to the bigger picture of how politics works in a capitalist economy.

This post was edited by Skinned on Oct 12 2012 08:37am
Gold: 25.00
Oct 12 2012 08:40am
Quote (DieTryin' @ Oct 12 2012 09:26am)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOZ-Etb0k0Q

this video is interviewing poor people in Detroit. Not really a consensus for "Obama's ideal citizen" or w/e
Oct 12 2012 08:43am
Quote (guywhosebrother @ Oct 12 2012 09:40am)
this video is interviewing poor people in Detroit. Not really a consensus for "Obama's ideal citizen" or w/e

Let them have their strawman, it is the only person who will hang out with them.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll