d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > The Paladin - Road To Perfection > Sebhehe And The Ulitmate Sp Experience
12352Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,003.00
Sep 17 2012 02:55pm
I'm making a Hammerdin. This time, reaching the ultimate goal will be a bit... harder.

Cookiecutter? Yes. But I'm still not using ladder RWs.

I want to reach perfect Single Player items. Killing Baal wont suffice. It feels empty after completing the game. No use for the items you've spent so much time looking for. This time I'm not quitting after Baal. There will be Cows and an item hunt you've never seen in Single Player before! I'm going to run pretty much everything. I haven't had that experience yet, where Council Members, Chaos Sanctuary, Hell Cows and Baal Running Hell was possible.

The highest level I've seen on this forum is level 95. I want to reach level 96. This is the first goal.

Second goal is the items. I want a sick Hammerdin, a beastly one.

Head: Shako
Amu: 2 pala, 15+ fcr
Weapon: Heart of the Oak
Armor: Skin of the Vipermagi and then Enigma
Shield: Splendor Sacred Targe
Gloves: Trang Oul's
Ring 1: Stone of Jordan
Belt: Arach
Ring 2: Stone of Jordan
Boots: 30 frw/10 fhr, dex, tri res boots

Switch: Call to Arms and Splendor Sacred Targe

Merc: Eth Reaper's Toll, Eth bugged Treachery 1000+ def and Gulli Face

This might change a bit, depending on FCR finds. But this is the general idea. 125 fcr. 75 with Enigma.

There will be lots of screenshots of drops and of course the progress. I've only played a Hammerdin once and this was a while back. Tips and tricks are always welcome!

Thanks for the support! :)

And it started...

Gold: 159.50
Sep 17 2012 03:05pm
I think this build is nice for a hdin hoping to find godly rares:

Wiz spike ist
enigma
maras
shako ptopaz
hoz ist
war travs
arach mesh
soj
soj
magefist

In the end, after you accomplish everything and create the strongest char ever, you will become bored again. I believe the best balance is to create a very strong char which holds over 300 mf, so as you continue to play and level to 99 you are also finding godly items along the way, keeps it fun :D

Also as always, GL with your adventure :thumbsup:

This post was edited by Belarathon on Sep 17 2012 03:07pm
Gold: 760.00
Sep 17 2012 03:18pm
tracked this before reading once again

good luck on your new char mate, nice goal

you should try getting something to enable ubers on SP and see if u can do them as well, till you have pala torch :D
Gold: 27.01
Sep 17 2012 03:22pm
ive been wanting to do a hammerdong wt myself, just because its cool being a truck yourself sometimes

will most def follow this
Gold: 216.00
Sep 17 2012 03:24pm
Excellent idea, following for sure. I was gonna suggest some sort of Melee type to kill ubers with on SP. Or a spear barb haha. But this should be awesome with the item and level goals you have set. GL sir.
Gold: 92.45
Sep 17 2012 03:41pm
Lying in bed roaming the forums. Feeling a bit empty inside since the sebhehe sorc went to a closure. A fantastic story reaching its end.

Clicked this since it was highlighted ( New posts ) and saw the creator of the topic.

A overwhelming feeling came across me as what i have just read, sebhehe, was making another breathtaking adventure.

You know this feeling when watching a series and you kinda connect to the characters? Its the same here.

Good luck on your next big one Sebhehe. Tracking this.

:hail:
Gold: 2.95
Sep 17 2012 03:59pm
Whenever someone says "Good Luck" i always think of the great escape.
Good Luck tho
Gold: 0.15
Sep 17 2012 04:44pm
Good luck! Very enjoyed your wts! I'm sure you will make it :D
Sep 17 2012 06:27pm
Quote (jewdas @ Sep 17 2012 10:22pm)
ive been wanting to do a hammerdong wt myself, just because its cool being a truck yourself sometimes

will most def follow this

Yeah, me too, I've only played a Hammerdin like once too so it's a bit new for me! :)

Quote (Snigelfis @ Sep 17 2012 10:41pm)
Lying in bed roaming the forums. Feeling a bit empty inside since the sebhehe sorc went to a closure. A fantastic story reaching its end.

Clicked this since it was highlighted ( New posts ) and saw the creator of the topic.

A overwhelming feeling came across me as what i have just read, sebhehe, was making another breathtaking adventure.

You know this feeling when watching a series and you kinda connect to the characters? Its the same here.

Good luck on your next big one Sebhehe. Tracking this.

:hail:

Haha, thanks a lot man, really warms :D

Journey begins in Den of Evil

... and it's done!

Blood Raven down.

Sep 17 2012 06:28pm
Grabbed the Scroll.

And I got that bugg where you can enter through cains portal. Very useful! :P

Not the best map to be honest.

Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
12352Next