d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > Mikethehermit Ranked Progression. > Climbing (or Falling) In Elos
Prev1678
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 53.30
Aug 6 2012 11:39pm
Game 40: AP soraka mid: I remember hearing on some stream that ap soraka counters morgana, or is at least a good pick.. So i gave it a shot. Ended up giving FB to morgana but recovered and did well.. Farming was easy and harass was great but I oom so fast that some team fights were lost because of this factor. Also not sure how to build, but I felt pretty good. My positioning was decent so I didn't get blown up..

Game 41: adc Sivir: Amazing laning phase. Taric was smart which was a plus, and sivirs damage output is so much stronger than I anticipated.. And harass is almost 100% because of taric stun + boomerange.. Got fed and could easily win team fights.

Game 42: Leona support: Was testing out a build similar to what I saw in Tsm vs Azubu~~ I dont care for it too much, it does give a little more tankyness during laning phase but its still feels odd. Guess im too use to normal meta.. Team was overall good.. My gameplay was nice as well. Landed some max range ults perfectly stunning 2-3 targets..

Aug 6 2012 11:40pm
Game 43: Alistar support: Woot alistar not banned.. I love alistar support over jungle. Support Ali brings so much to a lane...A few early kills for corki and I was able to roam mid and clear wards. Overall good game and am enjoying my win streak.

Game 44: Adc Ashe: Nothing to really say here. Ashe / Sona combo totally negated ANY agression that nunu/vayne has.. And double stun at level 6 is just too strong. Darius rage quit so free win.

Game 45: Jax jungle: This game was all mid and bot lane.. I helped olaf top a little because it was a tough lane for him, but mid and bot just crushed their lane..Jax is just such a strong tier champion...

Aug 6 2012 11:41pm
Game 46: Riven top. Had such a great start vs rumble.. Gave first blood, then got 2 kils in a row, was crushing in lane. Then I just fell apart. Overextending over and over, losing creeps.. Team mates were talking trash and I let them get in my head.. Cant let that happen from now on.

Game 47: Malphite Jungle: Such a headache.. I tried out boots of mobility to help get to each camp faster and for more ganks, HOWEVER their team comp was really good vs my ganks, so I had an overall poor game. The boots of moblity was really nice though for early game.. I've been seeing a lot more pro junglers doing this on nunu / maokai / naut for the faster clearing + ganks

Game 48: Malphite top: Another lame game.. Bot lane and jungle was bad, and mid lane wasn't too much better. Malphite was nice vs Win Zhao but his passive is just too strong. For having 150 armor early game he was still hitting like a truck.

Aug 6 2012 11:42pm
Game 49: Another fail ww game: nunu was such an annoying laner. I'd slowly eat away at his health, but his snowball was so annoying. However, he would ult when shen ganked, so shen taunt left me standing in nunu ult which worked nice for them..Overall though Zyra and nunu allowed for too much kiting and we lost every team fight.. I had some terrible fail ults as well :(

Game 50: Riven top again: Vs another rumble :unsure: We traded back and forth. Overall though we won because we lasted longer in team fights. Their team had a lot of killing burst, but we were able to sustain through and win fights.. My positioning with riven is improving.. I truly feel riven is such a good part of teams because of the sheer amount of damage she can output so fast.. The short cd stun + knockup and the aoe ult is just insane.

Game 51: ZILEAN MID: I was flamed for picking this instead of morgana ;) It went so well though. I am not 100% sure how to lane properly, with bombs and such, but it I am quite good at managing cooldowns and getting some clutch saves.. At level 18 Zileans e is the longest debuff in game, and at a 55% slow!! The bomb damage is insane as well.. I do have a question though " If I double bomb something such as a minion, does the first bombs damage deal true or magic damage???" I've heard its true, but not 100% sure..

Aug 6 2012 11:43pm
Game 52: Ap janna mid: This comp was looking so good. A kite around keeping vayne alive.. But it just turned out to be a vayne get fed and they surrender at 25 :) Janna has such great poke and wave clear, plus that 400-500 shield midgame is insane!

Game 53: Lee sin jungle: Tried out a new build. Works well with this comp because of the naturally tanky singed and ryze.. Need to buy wards though, I keep running into situation where I need flash or a ward. and have neither :(

Game 54: Articuno mid: :cry: This game was going so well, but graves couldnt position and skarner was awful.. Im slowly getting better at anivia, and this game did sooo much.. This was the first time I really had to kite and use multiple abilities in team fights. Constantly moving and re casting.. Was a really fun game.

Aug 6 2012 11:44pm
Game 55: Captain Teemo reporting for duty!: New build ( wasnt good) vs riven.. Would easily trade 1:1 with riven, and quickly didnt die to our skirmishes.. So-so game as far as laning / cs / positioning... Really didnt like the new build..
/e HAH just relized I had double jungle.. I seriously didn't understand why mumu and blitz were together til I looked at the screenshot :blush:

Game 56: Ryze mid: Used to be a big fan of ryze, but kinda died off. Felt like giving him a try and didn't do half bad.. Mid was a farm fest because I couldnt win 1v1's vs bird. Also lee sin was being a jerk and took all blues. My combos with ryze were good, getting all 4 spells out insanely fast.. My positioning was good. Felt good about this game and am enjoying the win streak.. :D

Game 57: TF mid: Im an even worse tf than aritcuno :( I really didn't know how to handle alistar mid.. Fiddlesticks camped mid and I was so far behind.. Didn't do so bad for snowballing myself.. Just need to learn more about tf gamestyles before I play with him again..

This post was edited by Malexir on Aug 6 2012 11:50pm
Aug 7 2012 04:13pm
Game 58: adc vayne. Laning phase was alright till level 7 then the taric / vayne combo just destoryed. Top and mid werent very good and it was hard to win team fights when annie stun + singed + chogoth chasing.. Overall was an okay game, rush PD first..

Game 59: Top Katarina.. I wanted to go versus veigar (which he was top) but I underestimated his build. He went philo stone which counter my harass hard. He could poke and regen more health than I could.. It got to a point where we both had our 3 death streaks..Kirby was a great cho goth jungler although he let mid and top snowball because he rather farmed, luckly for him and the team we hit late game where that farm matter'd and he carried..

Game 60: Rammus jungle. This was a brutal game. I wanted to try out rammus and was flamed by team, for good reason. But it didn't help my concentration one bit, eventually muted them all and focus'd more on keeping team members alive (peeling) Got put back early on and had some bad early ganks..

Aug 7 2012 04:17pm
Game 61: Ad Varus: Starting to like varus as adc. He very simple to play and abilties easy to use. His passive makes for great cs'n and vs their team his e is amazing.. Overall i had a so-so performance..

Game 62: Kennen top: Got first blood and 3 kills up on Warwick. he rushed early mr so with the extra gold I just got more penetration.. Overall rocked my lane and ended up with 2 triples and 1 quadra this game. No penta :( So glad kennen went on sale, I enjoy him so much.

Gold: 5.00
Aug 7 2012 04:29pm
Quote (Cirno @ 5 Aug 2012 20:45)
After that start, I had assumed you were going straight to plat.

Imagine my dismay when you land right around me, while my placement matches ended 6/4

I'm sure after 800 games in ranked, he'll have a better elo than you tho, all good.
Aug 7 2012 04:50pm
Quote (Lensherr @ Aug 7 2012 04:29pm)
I'm sure after 800 games in ranked, he'll have a better elo than you tho, all good.

:D my goal is for plat before the 15th
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev1678
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll