d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > - Art Of War Bvb Duels - > Europe - Non Ladder
Prev1205206207208209430Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 92,700.00
Apr 9 2021 06:12am
Quote (0010101 @ Apr 9 2021 01:48pm)
turkish scammer vs greek scammer lmao

p.s dont call items crappy when theese crappy item are worth all youre accounts.
feel free to show youre best item . lmao

scammertwister did won once 5years ago. what a genius

Hey locked Fek, how is that 12th multy of urs gonna last? Not much lil spawn. Gonna have it locked by tonight aswell. P.s. Stay nowhere.
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Apr 9 2021 07:42am
i think i know why Tittytwister and dikata is so much on rage..

well, not like you third wordler guys like tittytwister and billyboydikata, i am a guy who likes facts.

Fact is, we from germany are the best AoW players, was the best, and still from active players in EU we are the best.

Let me mention just only 3 active aow player from GER, which would beat your whole bulgarian and greek friends in less 3minutes:

-
-
-

these 3 guys as example own also the best aow rare stuff (and which are not expired / banned),... let me give you some examples also:

- Best Fools Bas - both. 2soc one (manaroth) and +2 skills perf ed ones (underpressure)
- best rare Armors - carrion shell sa, best rare 2703 perf def sa -30req 55 life
- most legit 08 hls if you count them all together from ger
- best rare stuff even if it comes to lld, prelods and more
- not but least probaly the most expensiv item on top (demon crest)

so this is only 3 guys, who i named which are probaly more worth than all your accs and items if you would be all together vs us.

now, lets go more back, germany did also created the AoW League and rules, not to mention all the good players who are retired but legends, who also did many for the AoW Community: Hasuki, Bree just a few to mention..

need more? germany is also on the top if it comes to casters, need examples?

- (one of best sorcs and casters)
-
-

can continue with the list..

we always did had the best items and strongest players around..

third worlder cant live with that? agree, tittytwister go out of your little village and find a work where you can efford all ;)
i saw your photo as you worked as waste collector in the UK, its ok, someone needs to clean the streets and collect the trash, but please let your trash outside where you come

and last to mention the big of big guys in germany, who not need to post here, coz you are nothing compared to these:

- @tor - still one of the most successful leader of a shop in all realms is from germany - and one of richest in the community
- - was the main part in the "cfood" and roller scene when it comes to rolled items, retired, probaly has a life which you two thiird wordler never ever will have and see for sure

Now before you guys comment with "ur turkish rat bla bla" :) i always laugh on this and give a shit, i am not a turk, i am ger, born here and not like you immigrant lately. So, tell everything u want about turks i give a shit ;) also i am not a muslim and dont support most.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST
tittytwister and dikata after this post:

https://imgur.com/gallery/VVP1fXp
(turn on sound)

will not comment more, all said in video
Apr 9 2021 07:56am
Quote (DerTaka @ Apr 9 2021 04:42pm)
Now before you guys comment with "ur turkish rat bla bla" :) i always laugh on this and give a shit, i am not a turk, i am ger, born here and not like you immigrant lately. So, tell everything u want about turks i give a shit ;) also i am not a muslim and dont support most.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

(turn on sound)

You are just a Turk who immigrated in ger and lives in a hotspot sharing food and electricity with other immigrants. All the guys you mentioned above don't even want their name to be listed alongside yours.

You have been selling items to deal with your expences cause you had no food to eat, and having no money to pay for them back is the reason you scammed Peter the very first time, and the main why you scammed each and every of the others later.

The fact that you can not even afford your basics needs is the arguement you've been stating crying at oDem eversince the first time you begged him to get your items vs cash.

Among every other player existing in the european realm that CAN play and is not disabled like YOU ARE, you don't even have the right to list yourself. Each and every one here wants you dead :rofl: and even now that you tagged them all noone is gonna show up to defend you.

To end with, your current eq is pathetic and worthless in your hands anyway. You are just a real life loser and you can't even paste a link properly. That much of a worthless bum you are!

And not to forget ourselves:

This post was edited by BlackTwister on Apr 9 2021 08:11am
Gold: 2,812.50
Warn: 40%
Apr 9 2021 08:07am
Quote (DerTaka @ Apr 9 2021 02:42pm)

well, not like you third wordler guys like tittytwister and billyboydikata, i am a guy who likes facts.

Fact is, we from germany are the best AoW players, was the best, and still from active players in EU we are the best.

Let me mentionjust only 3 active aow player from GER, which would beat your whole bulgarian and greek friends in less 3minutes:

- ^Manaroth
- ^UnderPressure
- ^Takashi

these 3 guys as example own also the best aow rare stuff (and which are not expired / banned),... let me give you some examples also:

- Best Fools Bas - both. 2soc one (manaroth) and +2 skills perf ed ones (underpressure)
- best rare Armors - carrion shell sa, best rare 2703 perf def sa -30req 55 life

so this is only 3 guys, who i named which are probaly more worth than all your accs and items if you would be all together vs us.

now, lets go more back, germany did also created the AoW League and rules, not to mention all the good players who are retired but legends, who also did many for the AoW Community: Hasuki, Bree just a few to mention..

- ^odem (one of best sorcs and casters)
- ^akhi
- ^kokssucht

third worlder cant live with that? agree, tittytwister go out of your little village and find a work where you can efford all ;)
^dikata i saw your photo as you worked as waste collector in the UK, its ok, someone needs to clean the streets and collect the trash, but please let your trash outside where you come

and last to mention the big of big guys in germany, who not need to post here, coz you are nothing compared to these:

- ^Yogin@tor - still one of the most successful leader of a shop in all realms is from germany - and one of richest in the community
- ^SnowJunk33 - was the main part in the "cfood" and roller scene when it comes to rolled items, retired, probaly has a life which you two thiird wordler never ever will have and see for sure

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

(turn on sound)

:rofl:

This made my day. I knew you are dumb , but you keep impressing me daily.
Banned
Warn: 10%
Apr 9 2021 08:41am
Quote (BlackTwister @ Apr 8 2021 03:47pm)
If that balrog blade is the slingshot you dared to compare with Cranium's cruel sword, apart from braindamaged, you are hilarius aswell human tragedy.

Quote (BlackTwister @ Apr 9 2021 02:12pm)
Hey locked Fek, how is that 12th multy of urs gonna last? Not much lil spawn. Gonna have it locked by tonight aswell. P.s. Stay nowhere.

once a greek always a greek , failling is youre nature by dna?

i cant see youre GZ items. checking your profile gave me cringe feelings. you did scamm so many ppl over almost 2 decades and thats what you have lmao
stay 3rd world

The definition of a STAN ( best fan) following:
Quote (DerTaka @ Apr 9 2021 03:42pm)

Let me mentionjust only 3 active aow player from GER, which would beat your whole bulgarian and greek friends in less 3minutes:

- ^Manaroth
- ^UnderPressure
- ^Takashi

- ^akhi
- ^kokssucht

^dikata i saw your photo as you worked as waste collector in the UK, its ok, someone needs to clean the streets and collect the trash, but please let your trash outside where you come

- ^Yogin@tor - still one of the most successful leader of a shop in all realms is from germany - and one of richest in the community
- ^SnowJunk33 - was the main part in the "cfood" and roller scene when it comes to rolled items, retired, probaly has a life which you two thiird wordler never ever will have and see for sure

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

(turn on sound)

to start with , you are not a GERMAN.

turkey is the definition of the 3rd world ACER HÜSEYIN ( sounds very german lmao)

This post was edited by 0010101 on Apr 9 2021 08:52am
Apr 9 2021 09:03am
Quote (0010101 @ Apr 9 2021 05:41pm)
once a greek always a greek , failling is youre nature by dna?

i cant see youre GZ items. checking your profile gave me cringe feelings. you did scamm so many ppl over almost 2 decades and thats what you have lmao
stay 3rd world

The definition of a STAN ( best fan) following:

to start with , you are not a GERMAN.

turkey is the definition of the 3rd world ACER HÜSEYIN ( sounds very german lmao)

What you can see of mine is really specific. However, I can't show it to you right here. When it comes to my items, no matter what or which they are, they worked more than fine during the last complited league. Don't you think loser? :rofl:

P.s. Locked spawn.
Gold: 92.00
Apr 9 2021 09:12am
haha
Apr 9 2021 11:35am
This is ridiculous.
Banned
Warn: 10%
Apr 10 2021 03:34am
Quote (BlackTwister @ Apr 9 2021 05:03pm)
What you can see of mine is really specific. However, I can't show it to you right here. When it comes to my items, no matter what or which they are, they worked more than fine during the last complited league. Don't you think loser?:rofl:

P.s. Locked spawn.

specific aka crap
i just hear: im poor. im greek. im a scammer
lmao your 10ppl leagues lmao and all of them ppl are your caliber lmao. the last years lmao. stealing a cookie from a kid is harder than youre competition .
when you speak about the last tours lmao . you speak about scammer tours .
how does the last tour end.

xD that oil eye is a turkey immingrant lifing in greek lmao

who u talking with, lmao greeks

This post was edited by 0010101 on Apr 10 2021 03:41am
Gold: 13,655.00
Apr 10 2021 09:49am
Quote (DerTaka @ 9 Apr 2021 15:42)

- ^Manaroth
- ^UnderPressure
- ^Takashi

- ^akhi
- ^kokssucht

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

(turn on sound)

Quote (BlackTwister @ 9 Apr 2021 15:56)
You are just a Turk who immigrated in ger

B)

Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1205206207208209430Next
Add Reply New Topic