Hello Everyone! This is still not "the big one", but we're getting closer.
v1.24.0 release notes
- The Shrine now operates closer to how it used to circa 2006 -- in order to heal higher amounts, higher level items are needed (relative to player level)
- Vault purchases now have better gold logs to notate more details
- Gold logs now convert LS Item Sales to links that you can click to view the items sale history
- Fixed incorrect calculation of EE stat on stacked items
- Global notifications are now sent when another player passes or fails the master quest (including if they reset the ladder)
- All players now gain a +2% experience bonus for every online alchemist for that core
- Time in group is now shown under hover player stats. Note: Only relative to you joining the group, just like their stats
- You can now click to select a charged ability icon to use it on your next attack without using hotkeys
Slugslider now has a chance to use Call For Help (slugslider) (more details on https://ladderslasher.d2jsp.org/index.php?g=21
Trunkiller now has a chance to use Front Row Multi-target Swipe Attack (physical)
See if you can figure out which two mobs perform which abilities! Good luck!
Previously I posted some teasers regarding monsters. Each monster has an actual name, with abilities associated with it. This is the beginning of transitioning to that.
Please do not post "suggestions" on ability changes or what other monsters could do, until all of them are released over the coming months.
Thanks all, and have fun!