d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Starsky's Valkyrie Guide > Valkyrie Zon Guide
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Mar 22 2012 04:54am
HELMS:Rare circut 2 to zon skills frw,shako,3 to passive skills circut with life,

BODY: armor:Enigma,fort,skin of viper magi,chains of honor.

BOOTs:War travs,stand storm trek,

Belts:arch spiderweb sash,verdungoes,

RINGS: fcr life strengh rings,bk,soj,

WEAPONS:MAIN HAND- hoto and spirit sheld,if you can afford a spirit use a lidless.
on switch use a faithbow.You can also use a harmony bow with 5 to valkrie and a faith on switch.

AMULet: maras,rare 2 to zon skill amulet with strengh and res.

CHarms: 9 passive skill gcs anni and torch.

The valkyrie should be lvl 49-52 with gear and skills your valkyrie should be able to tnak all bosses in diablo2 on hell mode and kill them.
I had a lvl 48 valkrie I used to kill uber durel i only had to recast 3 times.MY lvl 51 valk killed hell diablo in 93 seconds with no damage from me.
What you wana do is try to spawn a valk with amp damage mod on the wepon.

STATS:I made glass cannon build with 4.1k ga and lvl 51 valk on switch my res on my bow side is low but you can switch out enigma for a coh and get max res.

20 valkyrie
20 decoy
20 penetrate
5 critical strike
5 doge
2 evade
20 guided arrow

Note the valkyrie can tank uber diablo other uber bosses.

PVp:not really viable not enough damage output valk is to slow.

Discussion:this is pvm build I dont advise pvping with this build for serous pvp.
Mind you the valk cna kill players I had one kill a lvl 97 bone nec in 4 hits.Es sorcs get owned by valks
The main problem is the valkryie attcks to slow has bad movement and bad attck rating.THe ar rating on the valkrie is 2.8k to 3.2k depending if its lvl 49-53.
A summon druid btw has more damage and attack rating and life on hes summoned bear,faster attck speed and range, the attck rating on the bear at about lvl50 is about 7.6k plus ar from heart of the wolverine.

I think blizzard didnt have pvp in mind when they made diablo2 but the Movement on summoned pets are very slow bad attck rating slow reaction time.
Main reason I didnt make bear druid the damage isnt enough to kill massive mobs quickly even if you use wolves.With the valk I can pump out 4.1k ga and have very good tank and decent damage dealer.

MY THOUGHTS ON SUMMONS:
Give puffs for people with summons lvl50 plus,you would need to max certain skills and invest at leasts 72 points into the summon tree and do a quest
only available with your 3 maxed out skills and those skills lvl 50+.Pre bo.

QUest info:During the quest you will gain new abilities, but can only be used during the quest untill these three bosses are defeated.
YOU can only do the quest with people that are in your party and meet the same requirements as you.
The quest is only available with your 3 maxed out skills, those skills lvl 50+, and 72 points invested into that tree the pet is summoned from.
You must defeat these three clones essense of andariel,essense of Mephisto, and essense Duriel.A evil sorceress has set three demonic minions formed from fragments of the soul stones upon the lands just outside of Lut Gholein.
The quest starts once you speak to deckard cain in act2 hell mode.TO finish the quest you must defeat the three clones who will all attck you,they are three times as strong as the normal hell andy,durel and mephisto.
IF you use a portal the quest will reset,you will get special effects for your summons for completeting the quest for second and third time.

here are some videos i posted on youtube
I ill be talking about all things related to diablo games coming in the following weeks once I get a new mic subscribe if you wish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbTZBsf32q8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD0yGJA0fjs

pics

Mar 22 2012 04:55am
btw the way the youtube videos of my valk fighting anderal and hell ancients.
Mar 22 2012 12:21pm
o ye on youtube you can request a vid of my valk fighting some other monsters.
Gold: 99.01
Mar 22 2012 12:28pm
nice but how do u fight lort?
have any video vs lort?
Mar 22 2012 12:42pm
what is lort
Gold: 2,612.00
Mar 22 2012 01:56pm
QUest info:During the quest you will gain new abilities, but can only be used during the quest untill these three bosses are defeated.
YOU can only do the quest with people that are in your party and meet the same requirements as you.
The quest is only available with your 3 maxed out skills, those skills lvl 50+, and 72 points invested into that tree the pet is summoned from.
You must defeat these three clones essense of andariel,essense of Mephisto, and essense Duriel.A evil sorceress has set three demonic minions formed from fragments of the soul stones upon the lands just outside of Lut Gholein.
The quest starts once you speak to deckard cain in act2 hell mode.TO finish the quest you must defeat the three clones who will all attck you,they are three times as strong as the normal hell andy,durel and mephisto.
IF you use a portal the quest will reset,you will get special effects for your summons for completeting the quest for second and third time.

Dafuq did I just read?
Gold: 99.01
Mar 22 2012 01:58pm
Quote (starskyking2 @ Mar 22 2012 07:42pm)
what is lort

pm tudey he knows
Mar 22 2012 02:01pm
Dorieus it was suggestion on what blizzard should have done.Those are me thoughts on the matter and should have been done.
Mar 22 2012 04:22pm
can anyone show me a link to find valkyrie damage with modifers like auras etck thx.
Mar 23 2012 01:28am
thres so much more they could have done with diablo2 pvp.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll