ilvl 37 is all that is required for the max staff mod factor which is 5 with a chance to upgrade to 6. So NM for sure, lots of critter places. Maybe go for the flayer jungle, since any GC's dropped there can be skillers. You never know your luck
As far as the gear and strategy going forward goes:
1) Make a white in any old wand. If there are any low level skills you like, then shop Drognan for bone wands in A2 normal. Any White is a massive upgrade to what you have. Actually, I would shop for +3 CE on the wand. Greater CE range will help. You have two Ios, use them!
2) Go hunting for the +3 nova wand. Suggest A3 NM for the sheer critter number in the jungle.
3) You need some CE on the merc badly. Are you PlugY'd? -> Obedience is stunning, but realm only :/ Duress is available, but pretty expensive since it takes both the Mals.
4) Search out anything with -EPR.
5) Consider reskilling to make use of skellies. Not so much to kill, but you will need protection while the poison does it's work, and so does your merc. If you absolutely don't want to go that route, then prisons / walls are remarkably tough, and once you get the hang of making putting walls all the way round yourself it's all pretty safe too
Attract and confuse are fun too of course
GL - Poison necs are fun, but very hard with all self found gear I would think since -EPR is such a big part of what we really need.This post was edited by AyeCaramba on Feb 29 2012 04:31am