d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Trading > Muters, Glypher And Friendly People > Softcore - Especially For New Slashers!
Prev1157158159160161170Next
Closed New Trade New Price Check
Gold: 178,617.41
Apr 28 2020 01:13pm
Thanks for providing the correct format ^_^ You'd think that after keeping this topic up for 8 years you'd think I'd be safe to trusted right? :P but no, the requirements to get Trusted are still very mysterious to me.

Important! Check last post for the latest update!

Hey Everyone,

A lot of people are buying skillables off the MP for 1 fg. This topic is meant for those that want to help and be helped getting their ISO.
It's a nice and easy way to make some fg off of every climb. (With the items you would otherwise not even pick up or just shrine)
If you're new, familiarize yourself with the items and make some fg everytime you do a run:

Here's the list of items you can sell for 1 fg:
  • JakeTheDog |Tier X Rare+ (2+) Tier XI Rare+ (1+)
  • holydevil26 |Tier III Arcane+ (6+) on hold
  • DankeKong |Tier III Arcanel+ (6+)
  • Flo13 |Tier XI Magical+ Tier XII Magical+
  • SZSZ |Tier V Legendary+ (7+) Tier VI Arcane+ (6+) Tier VII Mythical+ (5+) Tier VIII Mythical+ (5+) Tier IX Angelic+ (4+) Tier X Angelic+ (4+) Tier XI Mystical(3+) Tier XII Mystical+ (3+) Tier XIII Mystical+ (3+) Tier XIV Rare+ (2+)
    JakeTheDog |Tier X Angelic+ (4+) Tier XI Magical+ (1+) Tier XII Magical+ (1+)
    JonWon |Tier X Magical+ (1+)
  • BWConformity |Tier I Relic+ (10+) Tier II Relic+ (10+) Tier III Epic+ (9+) Tier IV Godly+ (8+) Tier V Legendary+ (7+) Tier VI Arcane+ (6+) Tier VII Mythical+ (5+)

Explanation:

Tier I-III: lvl req: 0
Tier IV: lvl req: 5
Tier V: lvl req: 10
Tier VI: lvl req: 15
Tier VII: lvl req: 20
etc.

If u want join to this list just post your iso here :)

Since I've been getting some complaints about the reliability of the list and frustrations with people's MP getting clogged up I'll try to enforce some ground rules
to solve this problem.

1. If your ISO changes or is no longer valid, POST the new details and I'll update it. Try to be considerate of the trouble people go through to help us with our ISO's.
2. Keep it Simple and not too specific! (If you make it too complicated. For example: tier III +6 mana syphon, tier IV +233 mana, tier V +3 etc, it won't be possible to add you to the list, It's better if you make your own ISO topic in that case)

Shouldn't be that hard, if you notice your items are going unsold and it matches the ISO of the latest post, feel free to pm the user who needs it or let me know and I'll investigate it.

post when you no longer need your iso!, Don't hesitate to notify the person who needs it :)
People who have failed to buy without notice:a
- Starting fresh, so none atm

Blacklisted buyers

Warned:
Banned:

~ Your efforts are appreciated!

This post was edited by SotenXue on Apr 28 2020 01:16pm
Gold: 6,798.87
Apr 29 2020 02:17pm
Quote (BWConformity @ Apr 11 2020 03:53pm)
Adding tier 8 to my ISO :)

BWConformity |Tier I Relic+ (10+) Tier II Relic+ (10+) Tier III Epic+ (9+) Tier IV Godly+ (8+) Tier V Legendary+ (7+) Tier VI Arcane+ (6+) Tier VII Mythical+ (5+) Tier VIII Angelic+ (4+)

Can you amend mine?
May 2 2020 04:25pm

Hey Everyone,

A lot of people are buying skillables off the MP for 1 fg. This topic is meant for those that want to help and be helped getting their ISO.
It's a nice and easy way to make some fg off of every climb. (With the items you would otherwise not even pick up or just shrine)
If you're new, familiarize yourself with the items and make some fg everytime you do a run:

• JakeTheDog |Tier X Rare+ (2+) Tier XI Rare+ (1+)
  • SZSZ |Tier V Legendary+ (7+) Tier VI Arcane+ (6+) Tier VII Mythical+ (5+) Tier VIII Mythical+ (5+) Tier IX Angelic+ (4+) Tier X Angelic+ (4+) Tier XI Mystical(3+) Tier XII Mystical+ (3+) Tier XIII Mystical+ (3+) Tier XIV Rare+ (2+)
    JakeTheDog |Tier X Angelic+ (4+) Tier XI Magical+ (1+) Tier XII Magical+ (1+)
    JonWon |Tier X Magical+ (1+)
  • BWConformity |Tier I Relic+ (10+) Tier II Relic+ (10+) Tier III Epic+ (9+) Tier IV Godly+ (8+) Tier V Legendary+ (7+) Tier VI Arcane+ (6+) Tier VII Mythical+ (5+) Tier VIII Angelic+ (4+)

Explanation:

etc.

Since I've been getting some complaints about the reliability of the list and frustrations with people's MP getting clogged up I'll try to enforce some ground rules
to solve this problem.

1. If your ISO changes or is no longer valid, POST the new details and I'll update it. Try to be considerate of the trouble people go through to help us with our ISO's.
2. Keep it Simple and not too specific! (If you make it too complicated. For example: tier III +6 mana syphon, tier IV +233 mana, tier V +3 etc, it won't be possible to add you to the list, It's better if you make your own ISO topic in that case)

Shouldn't be that hard, if you notice your items are going unsold and it matches the ISO of the latest post, feel free to pm the user who needs it or let me know and I'll investigate it.

post when you no longer need your iso!, Don't hesitate to notify the person who needs it :)

Blacklisted buyers

Warned:
Banned:

Gold: 289,717.00
May 4 2020 07:26pm
I'm gonna have to go on hold for a bit. got called into work.. cant handle this volume lol
Gold: 16,643.48
May 5 2020 07:29am
Also jake is on there twice.

this is the more up to date line: JakeTheDog |Tier X Angelic+ (4+) Tier XI Magical+ (1+) Tier XII Magical+ (1+) (on hold)
the one at the top of the list can be removed.

Sellables list:
T1: 10+
T2: 10+
T3: 6+ (Danke is a little on and off) so 9+ for those looking for 100% sale within a week
lvl5: 8+
lvl10: 7+
lvl15: 6+
lvl20: 5+
lvl25: 4+
lvl30: 4+
lvl35: 1+
lvl40: 1+
lvl45: 1+
lvl50: 3+
lvl55: 2+

This is after including Jake going on hold.
May 5 2020 07:25pm

Hey Everyone,

• JakeTheDog |Tier X Angelic+ (4+) Tier XI Magical+ (1+) Tier XII Magical+ (1+) on hold
  • JonWon |Tier X Magical+ (1+)[/B]
  • BWConformity |Tier I Relic+ (10+) Tier II Relic+ (10+) Tier III Epic+ (9+) Tier IV Godly+ (8+) Tier V Legendary+ (7+) Tier VI Arcane+ (6+) Tier VII Mythical+ (5+) Tier VIII Angelic+ (4+)

Explanation:

etc.

to solve this problem.

Blacklisted buyers

Warned:
Banned:

This post was edited by SotenXue on May 5 2020 07:26pm
Gold: 352,258.51
May 6 2020 09:36am
Flo13 |Tier XI Rare+ Tier XII Magical+ Tier XIII Magical
Gold: 16,643.48
May 6 2020 12:30pm
Quote (Flo13 @ May 6 2020 04:36pm)
Flo13 |Tier XI Rare+ Tier XII Magical+ Tier XIII Magical

wow awesome work! wondered when you'd hit level 50's :banana:
Gold: 8,414.35
Trader: Trusted
May 19 2020 09:58am