d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Trading > Muters, Glypher And Friendly People > Softcore - Especially For New Slashers!
123170Next
Closed New Trade New Price Check
Gold: 178,617.41
Jan 26 2012 05:23pm
Important! Check last post for the latest update!

Hey Everyone,

A lot of people are buying skillables off the MP for 1 fg. This topic is meant for those that want to help and be helped getting their ISO.
It's a nice and easy way to make some fg off of every climb. (With the items you would otherwise not even pick up or just shrine)
If you're new, familiarize yourself with the items and make some fg everytime you do a run:

Here's the list of items you can sell for 1 fg:
  • xuofsoten |Tier IV: Arcane+ (6+)
  • cpe413|Tier VI: Mystical+ (3+)
  • phillygreen |Tier VI: Arcane+ (6+) Tier VII mythical+ (5+)
  • SZSZ|Level 10: Legendary+Level 15: Arcane+Level 20: Mythical+Level 25-35: Angelic+ Level 40-45: Mystical+ Level 50-55: Angelic+
  • BeltzeBuBi |Tier I: Relic+ (10+)
  • Jay_Jaj |Tier VI: Mythical+ (5+) Tier VII Mythical+ (5+)
  • DarkAngel |Tier III and IV: Epic+ (9+) (2 fg each)
if u want join to this list just post your iso here :)

Since I've been getting some complaints about the reliability of the list and frustrations with people's MP getting clogged up I'll try to enforce some ground rules
to solve this problem.

1. If your ISO changes or is no longer valid, POST the new details and I'll update it. Try to be considerate of the trouble people go through to help us with our ISO's.
2. Keep it Simple and not too specific! (If you make it too complicated. For example: tier III +6 mana syphon, tier IV +233 mana, tier V +3 etc, it won't be possible to add you to the list, It's better if you make your own ISO topic in that case)

Shouldn't be that hard, if you notice your items are going unsold and it matches the ISO of the latest post, feel free to pm the user who needs it or let me know and I'll investigate it.

post when you no longer need your iso!, Don't hesitate to notify the person who needs it :)
People who have failed to buy without notice:
- Starting Fresh, so none atm

~ Your efforts are appreciated!

special thanks to Timasse for the original initiative

This post was edited by xuofsoten on Jan 26 2012 05:38pm
Gold: 67.00
Jan 26 2012 05:47pm
t 3 - t7 legendary + t8 and 9 arcane +
t10- mystical + t-11 all
willing to pay 1 fg per stat if angelic or higher on 25+ dunno how you want to word that
Jan 26 2012 05:54pm

Hey Everyone,

A lot of people are buying skillables off the MP for 1 fg. This topic is meant for those that want to help and be helped getting their ISO.
It's a nice and easy way to make some fg off of every climb. (With the items you would otherwise not even pick up or just shrine)
If you're new, familiarize yourself with the items and make some fg everytime you do a run:

• SZSZ|Level 10: Legendary+Level 15: Arcane+Level 20: Mythical+Level 25-35: Angelic+ Level 40-45: Mystical+ Level 50-55: Angelic+
  • GunslingerOfOld |Tier III-VII: Legendary+ (7+) Tier VIII-IX Arcane+ (6+) Tier X Mystical+ (3+) Tier XI Magic+ (+1)
if u want join to this list just post your iso here :)

Since I've been getting some complaints about the reliability of the list and frustrations with people's MP getting clogged up I'll try to enforce some ground rules
to solve this problem.

1. If your ISO changes or is no longer valid, POST the new details and I'll update it. Try to be considerate of the trouble people go through to help us with our ISO's.
2. Keep it Simple and not too specific! (If you make it too complicated. For example: tier III +6 mana syphon, tier IV +233 mana, tier V +3 etc, it won't be possible to add you to the list, It's better if you make your own ISO topic in that case)

Shouldn't be that hard, if you notice your items are going unsold and it matches the ISO of the latest post, feel free to pm the user who needs it or let me know and I'll investigate it.

post when you no longer need your iso!, Don't hesitate to notify the person who needs it :)

Quote (GunslingerOfOld @ Jan 27 2012 01:47am)
t 3 - t7 legendary + t8 and 9 arcane +
t10- mystical + t-11 all
willing to pay 1 fg per stat if angelic or higher on 25+ dunno how you want to word that

this ought to do it, I'll keep it simple like that, it will be hard for you to keep buying all those iso's though, let me know when you stop buying some of them.

This post was edited by xuofsoten on Jan 26 2012 05:55pm
Gold: 0.69
Jan 26 2012 06:30pm
gl sir :)
Gold: 1,650.70
Jan 26 2012 08:20pm
Buying: Tier III Legendary+ and Tier IV Arcane+ vs. 1fg each

Thanks for your time and efforts updating the list B)
Gold: 932,559.48
Jan 26 2012 08:35pm
•SZSZ|Level 10: Legendary+Level 15: Arcane+Level 20: Mythical+Level 25-35: Angelic+ Level 40-45: Rare+ Level 50-55: Angelic+
Gold: 52,443.89
Jan 26 2012 09:05pm
Group trade topic outside the trade section, nice. Add me to the list please.

-KakeWalk | Hardcore | Iso Magic Luck Charm any level and Dex robes with 35+ Dex
Jan 27 2012 04:36am

Hey Everyone,

• SZSZ|Tier V: Legendary+Tier VI: Arcane+ Tier VII: Mythical+ Tier VIII-X: Angelic+ Tier XI-XII: Rare+ Tier XIII-XIV: Angelic+
  • GunslingerOfOld |Tier III-VII: Legendary+ (7+) Tier VIII-IX Arcane+ (6+) Tier X Mystical+ (3+) Tier XI Magic+ (+1)
  • fseelye |Tier III: Legendary+ (7+) Tier IV: Arcane+ (6+)
Explanation:

Tier I-III: lvl req: 0
Tier IV: lvl req: 5
Tier V: lvl req: 10
Tier VI: lvl req: 15
Tier VII: lvl req: 20
etc.

If u want join to this list just post your iso here :)

to solve this problem.

This post was edited by xuofsoten on Jan 27 2012 04:48am
Gold: 30,363.04
Jan 27 2012 04:49am
i buy all lvl 15s for glyphing every couple days (at least). no magical ee!

This post was edited by derDrops on Jan 27 2012 04:50am
Jan 27 2012 06:16am
Quote (derDrops @ Jan 27 2012 12:49pm)
i buy all lvl 15s for glyphing every couple days (at least). no magical ee!

everything? Including magic, rares and any stats besides ee on magics? You think you can keep up with cleaning the MP with all those items?
Go Back To LS Trading Topic List
123170Next
Closed New Trade New Price Check