d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Hockey > Official Philadelphia Flyers Fan Thread > Go Flyers
Prev1332333334335336340Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,995.01
Dec 9 2022 11:56pm
risto seems like hes getting in the groove his plays been looking much better torts effect starting to kick in or what
even got him paired on the 1st line with provy and its looking like a solid pair :thumbsup:
Dec 12 2022 04:02pm
apparently artem anisimov signed a deal with the phantoms
he was on a PTO for the flyers i thought he was decent but broke his foot in preseason
our contract situation i think they cant sign him even if they wanted too maybe this is a way to somehow get around that?
Dec 17 2022 09:27am
Jordan Hall@JHallNBCS
Wade Allison is out here for optional morning skate.

niiice be good to get him back

Andy & Rono
@ARHockeyStats
Nothing has been confirmed yet, but it looks like Lukas Sedlak will end his tenure in Philadelphia very soon and return to the Czech Extraliga to play for Pardubice.

there must be some shit going on with the team internally if this is true
atkinson finally put on IR after not playing entire season as "out"
TDA put on non roster for "personal issues"
sedlak to czech league

not a good look for the flyers
Dec 18 2022 09:45am
https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/flyers/flyers-lose-lukas-sedlak-who-heads-home-personal-reasons
He said his return to the NHL this season didn't bring him what he expected. He had missed playing a larger role and hadn't been home "really for the last 12 years," he said.

"The last few weeks, I was trying to figure it out, if I enjoy it and if hockey is still giving me what I want from it," Sedlak said Saturday at Flyers Training Center. "Because I feel like my family has sacrificed a lot for me being here. ... I think now, just the negatives kind of overweighed the positives.

sounds like sedlak just wants to play top line mins and wasnt getting that so he bailed or at least thats what he claims
i wouldnt be surprised if hes bailing cause hes on a losing team he signed with the avs probably expecting to play on a top team and got waived and claimed by flyers
but they do mention he "was a top line player in the khl" so he was possibly expecting the same in the nhl

TDA is activated and said that his grandmother passed thats the "personal issues" that had him out

This post was edited by dragoneth on Dec 18 2022 09:48am
Gold: 6,062.79
Dec 19 2022 01:36pm
It was Announced today cam atkinson wont play this year

Bout damn time for this ENTIRE medical staff to be fired. This is just ridiculous. Ellis, couts, now cam? Something aint right
Dec 19 2022 03:30pm
Quote (jackzors @ Dec 19 2022 02:36pm)
It was Announced today cam atkinson wont play this year

Bout damn time for this ENTIRE medical staff to be fired. This is just ridiculous. Ellis, couts, now cam? Something aint right

yeahhh i mean i dont think its their fault but the amount of times players have come back early to reinjure the same shit like a game or two later is concerning though
honestly it seems like a lot of the players would benefit from surgery but refuse to go that route

ellis has needed surgery for a while but kept trying to rehab it and its not working
atkinson sounds like he was doing the same
at least couts had surgery but it didnt seem to help :zzz:

i wouldnt mind a change of medical staff or at least some new faces

ive been seeing a lot of articles lately claiming flyers have JVR on the trade block like no shit? hes been on the trade block for like 3 years lol but this is the last year of his contract maybe we can eat some money and bring in some picks for him

honestly though have all these guys on IR we should have cap space to be a cap dump team in 3 way trades or take expiring anchor contracts for some extra picks
also been seeing lots of rumors that briere or whoever the next GM Is is going to take over before the deadline so if thats true we likely see it done soonish

Sam Carchidi@BroadStBull
Coots will skate soon and may return in late Feb. or March, per Fletcher. #Flyers

honestly feel like they should just call it the season for him and let him get fully healthy and ready for next season

This post was edited by dragoneth on Dec 19 2022 03:43pm
Dec 24 2022 04:54am
saw this on twitter konecny dominating the team in 5on5 play which is pretty noticeable but being able to compare vs other teams top players not too bad :thumbsup: torts bringing out the good in him for sure
interesting to see some of the depth guys up there too when you scale up their TOI
Charlie O'Connor@charlieo_conn
Travis Konecny only has two secondary assists and 28 primary points this year. Yup.

This post was edited by dragoneth on Dec 24 2022 04:57am
Dec 31 2022 06:08pm
back to back wins :O
sucks hart is hurt but at least we get to see ersson a bit more felt he was better then sandstrom in preseason but due to contract situation he got sent to ahl
sandstrom isnt bad but over the years you always kinda hear "erssons even better though" and hes looking pretty good starting to see why

how about tippet though reached his career high in 14 less gp and gets 2 more points tonight hes starting to heat up and you can see it in his play and why he was a 10th overall pick
frost has been playing better as of late too hes not impressing me like tippet has been though but showing some good signs hes not a bust

jvr 15 points in 17 gp earning that value for the deadline deal
was hoping hayes could keep up his pace but since getting scratched hes only got 1 point i think lol going to be tougher to trade him
Jan 3 2023 01:47am
cant sleep and im bored so i was checking the nhl stats and sorted by points per game and figured id check where konecny is at
hes in some pretty solid company :thumbsup: hes one of those players i figured would get a boost from torts and seems like it

This post was edited by dragoneth on Jan 3 2023 01:53am
Jan 11 2023 09:02pm
konecny tied his 3x career high of 24 goals tonight in 35gp and still has half a season to go :thumbsup:
also extends his points streak to 10 games

This post was edited by dragoneth on Jan 11 2023 09:05pm
Go Back To Hockey Topic List
Prev1332333334335336340Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll