d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Hockey > Official Philadelphia Flyers Fan Thread > Go Flyers
Prev1290291292293294340Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,995.01
Sep 26 2020 07:37pm
Alex Lyon, G - Contract extended One-year contract extension
not surprising they seem to like keeping him around for that 3rd goalie

hopefully they dont sign any old guys though and let some prospects start to fill out the roster
i feel like sandstrom is getting shafted he got taken out of SHL to come to NA probably expecting to get ahl time but got sent to echl while some old fuck was the in the ahl with lyon
i fee llike SHL is pretty solid league specially for goalie development thy can get starting roles at a young age and play with and vs men

maybe with corona sandstrom will be loaned to sweden and ustimenko gets ahl back up behind lyon...that could work out decently
im not a fan of goalie being sent to echl though specially when they were in the SHL and in limited ahl time has looked good
Sep 28 2020 12:11am
well i dont know about the goalie loans cause i see the SHL is 2-3 games deep and khl like 7-8 and both sandstrom+ustimenko havnt been loaned
we loaned linus sandin(F)+hogberg(D) to SHL and have a couple guys playing there as default league such as ersson(G)/ginning(D)/wesfalt(F)/lycksell(F)
we also loaned rubtsov(F)+sushko(F) to khl and vorobyov(F) went to play in the khl and still have fedotov(G) playing there
kase(F) has been loaned to the czech leagues

good to see some loans keep the prospects playing and developing while NA hockey is figuring its shit out
really woulda liked to seen sandstrom and ustimenko loaned to shl/khl or something though maybe they arent able too? or think NA hockey is going to start back up soon with all the leagues resuming as normal

This post was edited by dragoneth on Sep 28 2020 12:32am
Gold: 1,535.00
Sep 28 2020 09:49am
https://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/2031132

Report: Flyers' Gostisbehere available for trade
Sep 28 2020 10:22am
Quote (KoJ @ Sep 28 2020 11:49am)
https://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/2031132

Report: Flyers' Gostisbehere available for trade

not surprising i dont think AV likes the guy
i was kind of hoping we kept him around specially if hes fully healthy he could be the difference maker on our PP that was complete trash
also feel like with last season not being 100% healthy and his play suffering we wont get shit for him but whatever team gets him could be landing a steal now that he is healthy
but we can use the cap space to try and fit in a scorer or just to sign guys i guess

This post was edited by dragoneth on Sep 28 2020 10:30am
Sep 29 2020 02:31am
Stewart announces retirement from NHL after 11 seasons
Forward, who scored 332 points, hired as player development coach by Flyers

wasnt a flyer for long but the guy seemed to have the right attitude and be a team guy and willing to put in the work
pretty cool to see i think he will be a positive influence around the flyers younger guys

Robert Hagg signed a two-year, $3.2 million contract with the Philadelphia Flyers on Monday. It has an average annual value of $1.6 million.

another solid deal :thumbsup: 1.6m for a good 3rd pair guy

This post was edited by dragoneth on Sep 29 2020 02:32am
Oct 2 2020 03:32am
apparently bobby ryan wants to play in philly ... hmm wonder if we can get him cheap might be worth a shot coming off a buy out players often get much cheaper deals and he wants to play there so possibly even more discount
i know he had alcohol problems and shit but on ottawa cant say i blame him :D
wanting to come and play in philly and how our locker room is i think we could get a pretty decent bobby ryan to show up
yeah he even says he would be willing to accept a camp invite lol "but if the Flyers were to make an offer or extend a camp invite" so we can probably get him cheap as fuck

https://www.nhl.com/news/bobby-ryan-says-signing-with-philadelphia-as-free-agent-is-very-high-on-my-list/c-319249866

This post was edited by dragoneth on Oct 2 2020 03:35am
Oct 3 2020 12:52am
Kirill Ustimenko, G - Assigned to European Team HC Gomel-Belarus
not quite the league i was expecting but still better then not playing hockey

looks like just sandstrom left in the system unless they find a team to loan him too late
id like to see him in the ahl though he should be ready

also nhl.com fantasy rankings has carter hart as the 5th best goalie :thumbsup:

This post was edited by dragoneth on Oct 3 2020 12:52am
Oct 6 2020 09:33am
Felix Sandstrom, G - Assigned to European Team Vasterviks IK-Sweden
there it is ^^
Oct 7 2020 07:09pm
Tyson Foerster-suppsoed to be high end talent but lacking in skating
similar to bobby brink
but they must feel they can fix that cause they had lindblom with similar scouting and look how he turned out

emil andrae they said led all rookie in his league for d men scoring in shl jrs

they traded up to select zayde wisdom with the #94 pick so he must be somebody they like the draft guys said a little bit about him
sounded like hes on of those players with a chip on his shoulder willing to put in the work and wants to become successful to make sure the lights are always on for his family sorta deal
sounds like a really good character guy willing to put in the work and i feel those guys always turn out to be decent they are usually the ones that will block a shot with their face to win games haha

This post was edited by dragoneth on Oct 7 2020 07:09pm
Oct 11 2020 12:27pm
nolan patrick was seen playing in a hockey :O non contact but thats a pretty good sign

was also watching the ohl interview of foerster and it sounds like hes been living and training with his strength training coach throughout covid cause he said "he took me in when all this started"
he said he started with his skating trainer too so hes probably in really great shape

im checking scouting reports and his skating seems like its not bad but it could be better this was the most in depth one i saw
foerster has some good aspects to his skating but needs to work on his speed and explosiveness. His top-end speed allows him to keep up with the play, but he would be even more dangerous if he had another gear. Foerster could also be a little quicker with his first step and his acceleration. He is strong on his skates though. It is tough to knock him off the puck and he uses his body to protect the puck in the cycle game. Foerster is also good on his edges and has excellent agility. This allows him to slip away from defenders both with and without the puck.

sounds like the guys got one hell of a shot and this highlight vid seems like thats pretty true

This post was edited by dragoneth on Oct 11 2020 12:30pm
Go Back To Hockey Topic List
Prev1290291292293294340Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll