d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > RS Trading > Mediator Availability List > Updated May 13th 2016
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check
Retired Moderator
Gold: 1.02
Trader: Trusted
Sep 24 2011 03:01am
Mediation List Contents
I. Runescape Trading
II. Runescape My Events
III. Unsupported Trades
IV. Illegal Trades
V. Active Mediator List

Runescape Trading

1. What is a Mediator?

- A Mediator is a trusted person who can assist you with your trades. They will hold your items or forum gold untill the trade is done.
- Trusted/Members++ that don't have a Mediator tag can also assist with trades if it is needed.

2. How do you request a Mediator?
- Make a trade thread
- Before you request the Mediator make sure that both of you replied in the topic so the Mediator can see that both of you agreed on the deal.
- When that is done use the Request Mediator button located in the right corner.
- Only PM a mediator (listed below) when you've waited quite a while after pressing the Request button.

3. What happens after you push the button?
-Wait for a Mediator to contact you via PM. He will then ask you if you need a Mediator for the trade.
-Reply to the Mediator with the information he will request in order for the mediation to be successfully completed.

Runescape My Events
- Please follow the directions in this link HERE to make events and to request a mediator.

Unsupported Trades <-- Trade at your own risk!
- Dueling
- Staking
- Basically anything related to pvp

ILLEGAL TRADES <-- May result in warns, etc.
- Trading RS accounts
- Giving away FREE RS accounts
- PIN/membership
- Authorization codes
- Flag Codes
- Merchanting
- Gold Farming
- Crash Trading
- Flipping

**Please refer to the Official Rules and Policies sticky for further rules.

Active Mediator List
Arturo
Beacon
FantaExotic
goldbranch
Lashiing
Markos.
uknumba1

Remember: Always be polite. Mediators are not paid to help with trades, it is done out of their own good will. If there is a delay, do not take it out on the mediator, they have a schedule of their own.

This post was edited by goldbranch on May 12 2016 07:38pm
Go Back To RS Trading Topic List
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check