d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Women Logic
Prev16768697071Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Feb 19 2012 10:15pm
Quote (Habakkuk22 @ Feb 19 2012 10:14pm)
When people don't care, things get out of control

You need to start paying attention in your history class

implying im still in high school.
Gold: 212.00
Feb 19 2012 10:16pm
Quote (xVxRachaelxVx @ Feb 19 2012 11:14pm)
Why dont we make a man logic thread??? Hmm the same reason people are trolling on this one...
ITS LOW AND DEMEANING
So ask that again with common sense,
its not a cute topic i mean the fact its gone this far shows it wasn't a cute topic to start off with

Actually, apparently this thread has been closed down a few other times already and they keep reposting
It's just time that it stops

This guy says, it's the internet who cares?
Are you fucking serious?

I care alot actually when I hear about bullshit that is allowed to go on publicly
and so do alot of other people

It's people like this who bring and equal or greater amount of heat against something that lets YOU KNOW, that it's too much and it needs to stop
If people don't care enough to do this, things get out of control

I can't make a difference in the world on a large scale
But I sure as fuck can here and this is my 2 cents worth
Gold: 95.00
Feb 19 2012 10:17pm
Quote (xVxRachaelxVx @ 20 Feb 2012 00:14)
Why dont we make a man logic thread??? Hmm the same reason people are trolling on this one...
ITS LOW AND DEMEANING
So ask that again with common sense,
its not a cute topic i mean the fact its gone this far shows it wasn't a cute topic to start off with

And you implying that I lack common sense in not demeaning? Please..
Gold: 1,325.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 19 2012 10:17pm
yo go back to /gc/ if you get this thread closed again ima slap everyone

Feb 19 2012 10:18pm
Quote (wnxilluminati @ Feb 19 2012 11:15pm)
implying im still in high school.

Apparently your understanding of women is

As you so bluntly stated earlier :bonk:

This post was edited by Habakkuk22 on Feb 19 2012 10:18pm
Gold: 286.08
Feb 19 2012 10:19pm
Quote (Vicc @ Feb 19 2012 11:17pm)
And you implying that I lack common sense in not demeaning? Please..

Ehh shutting trolls up is a very tough job ^.^
Gold: 1.00
Feb 19 2012 10:19pm
Quote (Habakkuk22 @ Feb 19 2012 10:16pm)
Actually, apparently this thread has been closed down a few other times already and they keep reposting
It's just time that it stops

This guy says, it's the internet who cares?
Are you fucking serious?

I care alot actually when I hear about bullshit that is allowed to go on publicly
and so do alot of other people

It's people like this who bring and equal or greater amount of heat against something that lets YOU KNOW, that it's too much and it needs to stop
If people don't care enough to do this, things get out of control

I can't make a difference in the world on a large scale
But I sure as fuck can here and this is my 2 cents worth

attempting to create a JD revolution.. LOLOL. gtfo.
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Feb 19 2012 10:21pm
Quote (Habakkuk22 @ Feb 19 2012 11:09pm)
This guy seriously referanced fucking highschool for his understanding of women

wooooooooow

i get girls left n right bro, girls still be biting their lips and playing their hair towards me at college
Quote (wnxilluminati @ Feb 19 2012 11:19pm)
attempting to create a JD revolution.. LOLOL. gtfo.

JD revolution?

I was just trying to ruin the thread and let you know you're a jackass
ty for seeing me as BIG though, I appreciate it, really I do

Quote (Landmine @ Feb 19 2012 10:45pm)
He's born in 83 and you in 93 hmmm sad times, but I guess it's up to him if he wants to hang out at the local school ground trying to pick up on girls.

Look at this, still pulling insults and implifications
Absolutely no logic, rationale or evidence behind any of it

He does the only thing an ignorant person can do:
* (A) Attack someone's sexuality (because he is so insecure with his own sexuality that he figures this would piss other people off)
* (B) If attacking someone's sexuality doesn't work, find other insults that link up with some form of sexuality (because deep in his subconsious, secretly, this theme is really BIG and about to come out at some point in his life)
* (C) Directly after calling me (GAY) he them implies that I am somehow sexually involved with the woman posting in the thread (because ignorance has no logic or rationale, only the desire to anger people, which proves my entire point in full)

Thank you very much kids, I'm done posting in this thread now, point proven, ante taken and I am done
Never forget about this and keep posting it from time to time in this thread if you think it's absurd that this shit is allowed to even go on:

de·rog·a·to·ry (d-rg-tôr, -tr)
adj.
1. Disparaging; belittling: a derogatory comment.
2. Tending to detract or diminish.
de·roga·tori·ly adv.
de·roga·tori·ness n.

derogatory [dɪˈrɒgətərɪ -trɪ]
adj
tending or intended to detract, disparage, or belittle; intentionally offensive
derogatorily adv
derogatoriness n

chau·vin·ism (shv-nzm)
n.
1. Prejudiced belief in the superiority of one's own gender, group, or kind:

Quote (Tokiko @ Feb 19 2012 09:04pm)
Too bad that you don't know how to write AND you're a women or i might care what you think

This is the very definition of derogatory and chau·vin·ism in the finest example I have personally ever witnessed.
It's nothing to be proud of, in fact it really personally embarasses me as a *man* whenever I have to explain to women why some guys act like (you)
Do men everywhere a favor, and stop feeding the image of the chauvinist pig.

These jokes about women are for the most part stupid, illogical, overexaggerated and usually all in good fun
But the image of the chauvinist pig is actually real, as you have quite well displayed to us tonight in this thread. (stop feeding it)

You do realize that when a person makes a single racist or sexist joke amongst a small crowd of friends, it stays as a joke
But when people bump a thread making more and more and more over and over and over and about Views: 26139 Replies: 561 happens
It turns from a joke into a sexist bash thread and this really isn't fair for the people that it offends, not to mention people have fought and died to prevent this type of shit.
Women rights movements fought awefully hard to prevent this type of bullshit from going on and they were right to do so, respect it
This has gone on too long, it has become too public and now it's pissing people off.

Quote (Tokiko @ Feb 19 2012 09:09pm)
99% of the content in that topic made sens. It was 100% before you posted.

The only sense to be made out of any of this is that it was funny for awhile, now it's pissing people off and it needs to stop.
You guys really need to be careful about what your posting.

For us who are men and are not a minority, we've never understood what it feels like to live life and feel like people around you look down on you as if you're inferior.
Try growing up in middle America as a chick, maybe even a black chick or a hispanic immigrant who can't speak english.
They fight REAL hard to be taken seriously and to be accepted as part of the community. They are forced to deal with feelings of insecurities that youll never understand.
This is all why tt's pretty rude to alienate someone even further just because you feel like having a good time.

Also, posts like this, as example:

The only reason this is funny to you is because you're an adolescent boy, that or an ignorant man who isn't as smart as he thinks he is.
Do you want to know why women act like this? Try communicating with them instead of poking fun, you might learn something.
The reason why they dont say anything to you is because they want to see if you have a set big enough to approach them (women like men who have balls, just an fyi for you)
And the reason why they expect you to do things is because they actually believe in your weak ass, you should thank them for that. It gives us reason to operate as men.

You want to prove that men are smart and posssess amazing powers of logic?
Then show some goddamn common sense and start being more careful about what you post and how you post it
Because playing the *look at me I am a chauvinist pig card* is embarassing to men everywhere

Have some fucking self esteem man
Gold: 0.00
Sigh i see that the trolls are still not listening to logic. It is a shame. Habakkuk and Rachael . You are wasting your time.
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev16768697071Next
Closed New Topic New Poll