d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > No Necromancer In D3 So Far... But Why?
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Apr 25 2011 05:22pm
Quote (Canadian_Man @ Apr 26 2011 01:52am)

The problem with the demon hunter is it's dual-wielding crossbows. I'd have liked something a little more magic-oriented (hell, the barbarian uses more magic), rather than doing flips in the air while shooting an automatic in each hand.

On the contrary, I see a lot of magical elements in the demon hunter; they're just not as flashy as the barbarian's magic effects. As for the dual-crossbow, it seems that people either love or hate it. And you know what? I think that's a more successful class than one that everyone's indifferent towards.

Besides, demon hunters are cunning as fuck and certainly have a lot of dexterity (in the literal sense). I like that you brought up the barbarian; sure they have magic effects on their moves, but do you think those muscles are just for show? The barbarians obviously have their own significant bodily strength (imagine a witch doctor using whirlwind - does it aesthetically work?), so it's only fair to excuse the demon hunters for having such a tricky combat setup. I think dual crossbows are only a testament to how clever and cunning the demon hunters are, which pretty much the main idea about them. So yeah, dual crossbow. It works.
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll