d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Any Decent Mutes Being Made ?
Prev123456377Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.55
Apr 7 2011 10:22pm
finally hit on a decent item

Magical alloy sword vi
Damage: 16 to 168
+96% Enhanced Effect
Gold: 791.38
Apr 8 2011 12:22am
Dana I invested like 5 k fgs untill now in buying essences, items, vault but in 2 ranks I will do level 20 req. items. After that the real profit will come. The best part of it its not the actual fgs amount you get but the fact that you can do unimaginable items.

If I roll an epic level req. 30 item with an epic essence I have a very high chance in getting dual stat str / dex on it and you can't imagine how much a 40dex/40str item will cost.

Also you can improve your sets and make your desired items.

After beeing able to mute level 20/25 req. items you just grab whites and transmute them and your guild can provide you with a lot of items. It's hard untill rank 30 but I am sure after that will be a pleasure to mute as you can ignore magical, rares and do something nice with nice adds too.

Apr 8 2011 02:48am
I agree until you say ignore magical and rares..... since so many items become that when you pull the ess, and the need for progress verses the lack of higher items in HC I think you have too grind those out for the experience points to get to higher profs. no doubt that arcane plus offer better Chance on great items, but reality of volume, majority of time is going to be doing magical I am afraid to 60 prof. Grant if you dont get prof from an ess, and its like under Angelic, I wouldnt do it if I had other stuff to do...I doubt we will ever hit 70 prof because of the need for godly+ lvl 55s....if it holds true, 60 or so is all we need. At 20 prof I Can do all lvl 15s

hope this reads right, almost 4 am, up getting the kiddo a bottle

This post was edited by TexanDiablo on Apr 8 2011 02:50am
Gold: 10,000.02
Apr 8 2011 09:55am
ofc sometimes it seems like muting is only a waste of time but thats ls at all...
i cried so much about muting but i am addicted so i cant stop doing it, cause i enjoy it. thats the droprate is so bad makes it ofc harder.
i didnt started muting to get fg i started mutig to upgrade my equip cause i am not that lucky that i well the great items or that i grab them in catas + i dont like doing catas anymore.
i can say its worth it cause in the last 3 days i was working with my essences (lvl 35) i got rly great drops and a few sellables too.

Rare adamantium dagger, Damage: 307 to 538, +172% Enhanced Effect, +1% Mind Numb

Rare heal X, Heals: 92 to 245, +179% Enhanced Effect, +2% Critical Flux

Mystical adamantium axe, Damage: 244 to 293, +120% Enhanced Effect, +1 Life Regen, +1 to 5 Life per Kill

Mystical focused heal X, Heals: 116 to 139, +111% Enhanced Effect, +1 Life Regen, +5% Power Shot

i also muted a lvl 35 heal 41 strenght and a few wild heals 102- 116 ee

so gl at muting and enjoy it!!

I :love: MUTING

(i only want a better droprate for the mutes i need!)
Gold: 0.00
Apr 8 2011 10:48am
Quote (1337LaDy @ Apr 8 2011 09:55am)
ofc sometimes it seems like muting is only a waste of time but thats ls at all...
i cried so much about muting but i am addicted so i cant stop doing it, cause i enjoy it. thats the droprate is so bad makes it ofc harder.
i didnt started muting to get fg i started mutig to upgrade my equip cause i am not that lucky that i well the great items or that i grab them in catas + i dont like doing catas anymore.
i can say its worth it cause in the last 3 days i was working with my essences (lvl 35) i got rly great drops and a few sellables too.

Rare adamantium dagger, Damage: 307 to 538, +172% Enhanced Effect, +1% Mind Numb

Mystical adamantium axe, Damage: 244 to 293, +120% Enhanced Effect, +1 Life Regen, +1 to 5 Life per Kill

Mystical focused heal X, Heals: 116 to 139, +111% Enhanced Effect, +1 Life Regen, +5% Power Shot

SICK. :hail:
Apr 8 2011 01:07pm
Thanks for sharing 1337LaDy.

Posts like these I hope will encourage people to either try the skill for themselves, or help supply the skillers with mutes.

The most we can make the more good items that are out there for people to use Some day we will be doing those MQ levels. Well you will be and I will be on 35s crying :p
Gold: 10,156.65
Apr 8 2011 08:51pm
Quote (1337LaDy @ Apr 8 2011 03:55pm)

same here better droprate for mutables
rank 39 on hc atm.. and i've slowed down muting alot since last thankgiving
plus playing a little d2 atm to actually get my fg up

Gold: 48,007.00
Apr 8 2011 09:08pm
Quote (TexanDiablo @ 6 Apr 2011 14:40)
Well put

Doginal......your missing the point imo......you have done the hardest part so far......Its not till you can do lvl 20 + items where you start paying off and your at 15s now.... an 100 ee lvl 15 is worth a few fg, not to mention 25 to 30 stat CHarms and RObes......Muting is a skill where you need to be in for the long haul, its the goal of making them 200 ee lvl 55s ( in 2 years granted lol ).....but look up in this thread at all the nice items being made right now.....

The most I have made on an item so far is 100 fg for my lvl 5 dagger, but I have seen some so so Close hits that would have been so sweet....last night I hit a lvl 15 wild heal with str,deX and hm, just had low stats....but that "COULD HAVE BEEN" a 60 stat Charm with 30 hm....some day just hitting a 100 ee out of 280 possible on an item will be 1,000+ fg making up for many levels of buying mutes.

buying the mutes on the mp really isnt a big deal......for 20 to 21 prof I need just 600 mutes, thats only 300 items......so 300 fg is easy to recover with just 1 item hitting......take like 35 hrs to burn up those mutes also.....its not really that big of a sink.....I sell one item I dont use for 2k fg thats going to get me 5 to 6 prof levels.....and we all have a few items like that laying around....

I wanted people to be able to see this thread and know muting is viable and show a few of us will get there some day and are already making good things.......I know it Can be frustrating, I am your same level and I have no one feeding me any items....I buy it all.....This is not an over night thing for sure, but in the long run, you will make good things if stick with it....easy example above.....lvl 35 dagger 172 ee !!!

No i think you missed the point.

Yes i was saying i haven't made any fg, but that wasn't my big point. The reason i say its a waste of time is how i've gotten thing from it. Yes a 100ee lvl 15 item is only worth so much, but i haven't gotten any 100ee items. I haven't gotten anything really of any note.

Yeah you say its not till lvl 20/30/55 that you can start to make any fg but you still need to get the good item and i haven't gotten any. Sure if i continue i may be muting lvl 55 items but when they are all useless items whats the point. Its a waste of time.

If you've started and gotten to a decent rank then yes continue. Hopefully you'll have better luck than me. Dont completely throw away the time you've already spent. but if you haven't started seriously muting already dont. You can dream that your gonna be muting 200ee items but the reality is if you just keep climbing, you'll most likely have better odd at finding the item of your dreams than if you spend that time muting
Apr 8 2011 10:05pm
Your a really negative person whos frustrated and your doing the opposite of what this thread was intended for. I dont know how to put this and not seem spiteful or rude....If your going to quit, then do it, post all your ess and mutes and I will buy them. I dont think its right for you to telling people to never even try it all because your giving up on it and had bad luck. Especially after several posted very very nice items that are better than anything I ever found in the arena when I have 2 monks and a Ninja. This should have proved to you muting works, but instead your trying to keep everyone else from even trying it.

Last night I made my best item yet, 96 ee lvl 15 sword (sadly only ever found 3 or 4 items better than this)....500 fg will almost cover 2 full profs for me.....

If you dont have anything positive to add to this, then please stop posting the negativity...

Gold: 48,007.00
Apr 8 2011 10:15pm
Quote (TexanDiablo @ 9 Apr 2011 00:05)
Your a really negative person whos frustrated and your doing the opposite of what this thread was intended for. I dont know how to put this and not seem spiteful or rude....If your going to quit, then do it, post all your ess and mutes and I will buy them. I dont think its right for you to telling people to never even try it all because your giving up on it and had bad luck. Especially after several posted very very nice items that are better than anything I ever found in the arena when I have 2 monks and a Ninja. This should have proved to you muting works, but instead your trying to keep everyone else from even trying it.

Last night I made my best item yet, 96 ee lvl 15 sword (sadly only ever found 3 or 4 items better than this)....500 fg will almost cover 2 full profs for me.....

If you dont have anything positive to add to this, then please stop posting the negativity...

I still mute. Not as often as my hey day but most days a do a couple. I'm always checking the market for items to mute. Maybe i am a bit frustrated as my luck with muting has been horrible but i'm also not about to deny that good things cant happen. I'm just saying there not all very likely. I think its good to have people posting their horror stories too. Sorry but its true. I figured the point of this thread was to let people try to make an informed decision.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev123456377Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll