d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > All Taxes Optional - Congress Passes New Law! > Public Law 112 - 278
1237Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 79.88
Mar 23 2011 02:32am
:banana: Just kiddin', taxes are still mandatory. :banana: Still get sent to rape prisons if you don't cough it up. :banana:

Discuss the morality of forcing people to pay you money, and how it's a right reserved only for government.
Gold: 11,700.00
Mar 23 2011 02:36am
Quote (RITZ @ 23 Mar 2011 08:32)
:banana: Just kiddin', taxes are still mandatory. :banana: Still get sent to rape prisons if you don't cough it up. :banana:
Discuss the morality of forcing people to pay you money, and how it's a right reserved only for government.

if the title would have been "congress abolishes all business taxes" i would have given it a slight chance to be true :P
Gold: 12,730.67
Mar 23 2011 03:00am
Quote (RITZ @ Mar 23 2011 08:32am)
:banana: Just kiddin', taxes are still mandatory.  :banana:  Still get sent to rape prisons if you don't cough it up. :banana:

I don't think anyone forces me to pay taxes. I have the ability to live anywhere in the world. With the invention of the internet, I can be connected to my family no matter where I am. I make the conscious decision to work in America and I voluntarily pay taxes. This holds true for pretty much anyone in America.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 23 2011 03:08am
Quote (thundercock @ Mar 23 2011 09:00am)
I don't think anyone forces me to pay taxes.  I have the ability to live anywhere in the world.  With the invention of the internet, I can be connected to my family no matter where I am.  I make the conscious decision to work in America and I voluntarily pay taxes.  This holds true for pretty much anyone in America.

Humanity can not progress with people like you.

If you ARE born in the geographic boundaries of the U.S., you ARE FORCED to pay taxes.

It may be easier to emigrate to escape political coercion, but you are still cattle on a tax farm.

If you feel that government spends money more efficiently than you do on your own is irreverent, especially when there is a program, a department of the treasury, that openly accepts PRIVATE donations. So, you, or any liberal, can literally be taxed at a rate of 40%, but you can oblige yourself to be taxed at 75% or w/e you want to hand over. It is rather revealing that people will advocate for more taxation, but will not put their money where their mouth is.

If government is so great, pay more income taxes. You are free to pay more than the going rate. go ahead. Nothing is stopping you. But if a libertarian wants to pay and therefore receive less, * gets panties in a bundle*

This post was edited by tric-isHUGE on Mar 23 2011 03:13am
Gold: 6,745.00
Mar 23 2011 03:19am
No one is forcing you to make money and buy things. If you don't want to pay any taxes then quit your job and stop buying things. Go live in the forest, forage for food and build a hut out of fallen timber.
Mar 23 2011 03:20am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ 23 Mar 2011 03:08)
Humanity can not progress with people like you. 

If you ARE born in the geographic boundaries of the U.S., you ARE FORCED to pay taxes.

+

Quote (thundercock @ 23 Mar 2011 03:00)
I don't think anyone forces me to pay taxes.  I have the ability to live anywhere in the world.  With the invention of the internet, I can be connected to my family no matter where I am.  I make the conscious decision to work in America and I voluntarily pay taxes.  This holds true for pretty much anyone in America.

=

Classic Stockholm syndrome.
Mar 23 2011 03:21am
In the same way I think we can have our cotton picked in more moral and efficient means than enslaving some black people,

I think ALL of the ESSENTIAL government services can be delivered with LESS/VOLUNTARY human action that what we have now.

I think you wait at the DMV for so long and pay X% tax for a REASON. I think you you get shit schooling for your tuition paid due to public education. I think we can have safer streets by reforming our PUBLIC police systems.

YES, I think if we had governors/states that had the political will to tell the federal government to fuck off, we'd have a better country.

These options WILL NOT be offered to you as a solution. You stupid cunts have to demand these changes from government. You literally have to demand that the U.S. of A be broken up. The States need to secede at this point.
Mar 23 2011 03:36am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Mar 23 2011 09:21am)
In the same way I think we can have our cotton picked in more moral and efficient means than enslaving some black people, 

I think ALL of the ESSENTIAL government services can be delivered with LESS/VOLUNTARY human action that what we have now. 

I think you wait at the DMV for so long and pay X% tax for a REASON.  I think you you get shit schooling for your tuition paid due to public education.  I think we can have safer streets by reforming our PUBLIC police systems. 

YES, I think if we had governors/states that had the political will to tell the federal government to fuck off, we'd have a better country. 

These options WILL NOT be offered to you as a solution.  You stupid cunts have to demand these changes from government.  You literally have to demand that the U.S. of A be broken up.  The States need to secede at this point.

Do the math.

Go ahead you stupid cunts. Go ahead and figure out how much money you owe the federal government. Divide the national debt by the population.

Just keep the context that there is an entire sector of the economy that benefits from YOU OWING money to someone else.

Go ahead and tell me, how much do you owe? And go ahead and admit that it is impossible to repay.

~~

We don't need to have $14Tn in national debt, you stupid cunts. You're just a bunch of dumb tax cattle, that's how this canard can continue as it does.
Mar 23 2011 03:58am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ 23 Mar 2011 03:36)
Just keep the context that there is an entire sector of the economy that benefits from YOU OWING money to someone else.

This sentence is too complex for this forum. Please take it elsewhere, you have been formally warned.
Gold: 7,252.72
Mar 23 2011 04:06am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Mar 23 2011 05:36am)
Do the math. 

Go ahead you stupid cunts.  Go ahead and figure out how much money you owe the federal government.  Divide the national debt by the population. 

Go ahead and tell me, how much do you owe?  And go ahead and admit that it is impossible to repay. 

~~

We don't need to have $14Tn in national debt, you stupid cunts.  You're just a bunch of dumb tax cattle, that's how this canard can continue as it does.

...why are you so angry that others are not as worried about the debt ?

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
1237Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll