d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Official Professional Wrestling Discussion Thread
Prev1174117421743174417451793Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 50%
Nov 13 2019 01:00am
Quote (Nevada @ Nov 13 2019 01:53am)
Doesnt matter...I'd make a huge return on wwe tv to get the massive pop and then announce ill be on wwe backstage

Get the most out of the return...this is lame, not even anyone in the crowd, nobody watch the show etc..

yeah bro i dont agree with punks decision either tbh, if he had shown up at like say aew all out or wwe survivor series(or preferably mania) even if it was just to talk that would be insane, the guy could come back to wrestling and be the biggest news in the business with such ease, and chooses not to.

i dont like it but i do respect it, he just lost his love for it i guess. :(
Warn: 20%
Nov 13 2019 01:01am
Quote (KyushU @ Nov 13 2019 02:00am)
yeah bro i dont agree with punks decision either tbh, if he had shown up at like say aew all out or wwe survivor series(or preferably mania) even if it was just to talk that would be insane, the guy could come back to wrestling and be the biggest news in the business with such ease, and chooses not to.

i dont like it but i do respect it, he just lost his love for it i guess. :(

Cmon thats a lie lol, he'd love a huge return and get massive pop...you know it dude even if he doesnt wanna wrestle

This is just a bad decision

Look at him during his entrance, hes literally stopping for like 15 sec looking like theres a crowd to seek in the moment and theres literally nobody there, literally trying to do a real wwe entrance lol...
Nov 13 2019 01:12am
Quote (Nevada @ Nov 13 2019 02:01am)
Cmon thats a lie lol, he'd love a huge return and get massive pop...you know it dude even if he doesnt wanna wrestle

This is just a bad decision

Look at him during his entrance, hes literally stopping for like 15 sec looking like theres a crowd to seek in the moment and theres literally nobody there, literally trying to do a real wwe entrance lol...

i just personally can't believe he wouldnt want like a massive wrestlemania pay day for a 1 event thing ya know, cause you know damn well vince would most certainly go for it.
he even tried to force triple h to mend bridges(cause remember phil's issue was with triple h not vince so much)

he would probly get more money for a 1 time appearance than brock does.
Nov 13 2019 02:55am
Wow tyson fury is only 31 years old

I thought he was like 37-40 lol
Gold: 6.69
Nov 14 2019 01:47am
Quote (Nevada @ Nov 13 2019 10:55am)
Wow tyson fury is only 31 years old

I thought he was like 37-40 lol

Same here
Nov 14 2019 06:02am
Quote (kai_jph @ Nov 14 2019 02:47am)
Same here

:lol:
Gold: 42.29
Nov 14 2019 02:06pm
At first I thought punk wasted his comeback but honestly.

He took a 100k viewer show and is gonna make them have 500k viewers next week.

Smart guy.

Hes there for fox.

Also .

How fucking poorly scripted was dynamite wtf? Like maybe a solid 35 mins of filler time and the timing of the show was terrible the announcing was terrible. Literally the best part is Jericho by far moxley and pac again .

Nov 14 2019 02:09pm
Quote (SeKsHuN @ Nov 14 2019 03:06pm)
At first I thought punk wasted his comeback but honestly.

He took a 100k viewer show and is gonna make them have 500k viewers next week.

Smart guy.

Hes there for fox.

Also .

How fucking poorly scripted was dynamite wtf? Like maybe a solid 35 mins of filler time and the timing of the show was terrible the announcing was terrible. Literally the best part is Jericho by far moxley and pac again .

sorry but if you think punk being there will increase the live viewers by 5x you are more of a delusional mark than i thought, also i guarantee thats not why he chose what he chose, he gives absolutely zero fucks about that i can assure you, he was at his happiest when he was guest announcing and has said so several times, and THAT is why he chose to do what hes doing, he gives zero shits about views.
Gold: 11,774.27
Nov 14 2019 06:14pm
Quote (SeKsHuN @ Nov 14 2019 03:06pm)

Also .

I largely disagree with the poor scripting. They continued the stories/developped new ones and they reaffirmed the importance of the win/loss system. The only thing i didnt like is the brandi/kong thing but im still intrigued by it.

It was another solid show with a good flow overall
Gold: 42.29
Nov 14 2019 11:41pm
Quote (KyushU @ Nov 14 2019 03:09pm)
sorry but if you think punk being there will increase the live viewers by 5x you are more of a delusional mark than i thought, also i guarantee thats not why he chose what he chose, he gives absolutely zero fucks about that i can assure you, he was at his happiest when he was guest announcing and has said so several times, and THAT is why he chose to do what hes doing, he gives zero shits about views.

lol'd.

Quote (Nihility @ Nov 14 2019 07:14pm)
I largely disagree with the poor scripting. They continued the stories/developped new ones and they reaffirmed the importance of the win/loss system. The only thing i didnt like is the brandi/kong thing but im still intrigued by it.

It was another solid show with a good flow overall

there was a ton of time killing later on.
they have a weekly brawl literally i can't even be excited about a brawl cause it's like you're waiting for it almost.
" show can't end till they have a brawl atleast "

I like the promos. And i like some of the story telling they're doing

I mean by how it's put together.

womens champion was no where to be found and there's 2 different bullies walking around??

i don't really like the random interview on the ramp for the first time ever?

when they're transitioning between matches / promo's they kinda have 1-3 mins of just dead air .

there was a solid 2-3 mins of dead air last night where they were asking the crowd if they're having a good time tonight just a random person

The guy who announced the tag title match too he said this is your main event introduced the 2 teams and said this is your main event.

I feel like The overall staff / production crew is the problem. Who ever is putting it all together.

I'm not saying the idea's are bad or the talent is bad. I'm saying the product put together is bad.

The crowd is 10/10 every week tho. It's great.

NWA power has the best crowd of all time tho.

and NWA power probably has the best promos lol
that shit cracks me the fuck up.
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev1174117421743174417451793Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll