d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Official Professional Wrestling Discussion Thread
Prev1169816991700170117021793Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 470.46
Jun 14 2019 01:31am
Quote (Bigdaddydiablo @ 12 Jun 2019 21:00)
lol I haven't watched wwe in forever who is this ec3 guy?

Was a top dog in tna for a while, got signed to nxt and had a Great run down there, then he got called up to The main roster and Vince got tired of him after a few weeks and he has never had a feud or storyline
Gold: 0.00
Jun 14 2019 03:14am
Quote (SCXiao @ Jun 14 2019 03:31am)
Was a top dog in tna for a while, got signed to nxt and had a Great run down there, then he got called up to The main roster and Vince got tired of him after a few weeks and he has never had a feud or storyline

Ugh so vince is still up to his old shit of burying top talent
Jun 14 2019 04:28am
Quote (Bigdaddydiablo @ 14 Jun 2019 11:14)
Ugh so vince is still up to his old shit of burying top talent

His new hobby is burying NXT talents to the point where people don't want to be "promoted" anymore and some have even requested to go back to nxt (Tyler Breeze is one of them who got sent back and immediately had a new character, had a good program with Velveteen Dream and had his best match in years)
Gold: 6.69
Jun 16 2019 12:38pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Jul 2 2019 09:12am
Man.......
I won't lie im cheesy but the Becky/Seth Irl stuff on TV and both champs I truly enjoy it and mix tag etc...however cole etc mentionning on tv they are bf gf 24-7 is annoying af.

But even tho I enjoy it, guilty pleasure...how the fuck do they have zero chemistry and look so awkward together?
When I watch them it looks like im watching a couple of teenagers with their first bf and gf who are so awkward and never kissed before...its not like miz and maryse.

Then they have childish af cute shit backstage wtf?
Becky in all this is fine...she's badass af in this relationship but she's making seth look like a damn girl and so fkin weak and he is acting weak himself......she is literally the man of the relationship (wins matches for him, talks for him, puts him in his place etc...steal his main event mania spot etc)

Then on top of that u have maria kennelis, lacey, corbin who keep saying every week how seth has no balls and becky is the one with the pair of balls

This is totally killing seth....it makes becky look strong af kindof but she really needs to act more feminine on tv with seth because it doesnt look good when she makes seth look less manly than her
Gold: 20.01
Jul 8 2019 05:39am
WWE actually moving away from PG. Insane.

Between this and hiring Bischoff and Heyman as producers I might have to watch again (Heard last week's Raw was great as Heymans first week imagine that)

They are definitely scared of AEW
Jul 8 2019 10:43am

Fightful.com has provided some new details regarding Paul Heyman's role as creative director of WWE RAW:

“We’re told that Heyman sits in the middle of the production meetings instead of at the front of the room,” Fighful reports. “[Heyman] has spoken to several team members about Vince McMahon coming to grips with the fact that the program needs to be upgraded, and with that happening, true change could be on the way.”

Damn let this be true. Going to be a fun war once AEW comes to TNT
Gold: 11,774.27
Jul 8 2019 11:59am
Quote (ItsDaxl @ Jul 8 2019 12:43pm)
Fightful.com has provided some new details regarding Paul Heyman's role as creative director of WWE RAW:

“We’re told that Heyman sits in the middle of the production meetings instead of at the front of the room,” Fighful reports. “[Heyman] has spoken to several team members about Vince McMahon coming to grips with the fact that the program needs to be upgraded, and with that happening, true change could be on the way.”

Of course they are forced to change. Its been over 15 years that their ratings are in decline since the end of the attitude era. I just wonder how much it will change.
Jul 8 2019 12:00pm
Quote (ItsDaxl @ 8 Jul 2019 18:43)

Yeah, it doesn't matter who the creative director or general manager or whatever is because eventually Vince has the final say. Really hope he steps aside and lets Heyman do his thing.

I mean look at Broken Matt Hardy and compare it to Woken Mat Hardy or whatever he was called in WWE, it was pure shit. And look at Bray Wyatt now who has more or less 100% creative freedom with his character and it's been the best thing on Raw for months
Jul 8 2019 12:09pm
Quote (SCXiao @ Jul 8 2019 02:00pm)
Yeah, it doesn't matter who the creative director or general manager or whatever is because eventually Vince has the final say. Really hope he steps aside and lets Heyman do his thing.

I mean look at Broken Matt Hardy and compare it to Woken Mat Hardy or whatever he was called in WWE, it was pure shit. And look at Bray Wyatt now who has more or less 100% creative freedom with his character and it's been the best thing on Raw for months

Not worried. Apparently Vince has been happy with Heyman

The Bray shit is boring now. Repetitive. Hopefuly Heyman can get it dropped

This post was edited by ItsDaxl on Jul 8 2019 12:10pm
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev1169816991700170117021793Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll