d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Official Professional Wrestling Discussion Thread
Prev1159215931594159515961793Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 30%
May 21 2018 09:06am
Orton out for around 3 months

Rip Nevada
Gold: 10,176.60
May 21 2018 01:48pm
smackdown got a new tv deal with fox
May 21 2018 01:55pm
Quote (low-ki @ May 21 2018 02:48pm)
smackdown got a new tv deal with fox

According to The Hollywood Reporter, WWE and FOX have agreed to a five-year deal for Smackdown Live which is worth more than $1 billion dollars. The deal is reportedly "nearing completion" and is worth $205 million annually. Smackdown Live is expected to air on FOX's main network.

HOLY FUCK
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
May 21 2018 05:36pm
I thought RAW was taped again tonight? I havn't seen any spoilers though.
I guess not...good thing

Quote (BastardOfWinterfell @ May 21 2018 11:06am)
Orton out for around 3 months

Rip Nevada

LMFAOOOO

Hehe, to be honest, everyone Orton is my boiii but he's been boring on TV for a long time and I never denied that.
The LAST really good Orton I honestly seen for long period was his 2014 run with the bald head and small beard where he had the world title going into wrestlemania 30 and then his run was good til like the end of summer 2015 with his feud with seth rollins and roman reigns....then it went downhill from there.

Since then..

- Meaningless feuds 24/7 and random matches on smackdown, rarely ever the main event of smackdown.
- Never opens the show with a promo
- No important storyline, sami zayn has had more important storyline than orton past 2 years...sad
- Given ZERO mic time ever...I know thats what he choose to do but cmon, can go 2 years with cutting only 2-3 backstage promos and never talking
- Hasn't faced any big opponents since brock lesnar and that feud was trash, absolute shit and I thought that was a "dream match"....every summerslam or mania, hes given jabroni's. last mania he should have faced AJ Styles 100%....woulda been ten times better than nakamura (altho im starting to like him as a heel only)

But then again, it's half his fault for not caring/trying and other half is creative for not giving anything worthy of a 13 times world champion, treated like anyone else on the roster

This injury might be a good thing for him to take some time off and come back bigger than ever but......might last a month as usual and then he'll go right back to being irrelevant like his last 2-3 returns
He should 100% have been drafted back to RAW like 2 months ago...he's never been great as a Smackdown guy

This post was edited by Nevada on May 21 2018 05:39pm
Gold: 4,727.69
May 21 2018 05:41pm
Quote (Nevada @ May 21 2018 04:36pm)
I guess not...good thing

LMFAOOOO

Hehe, to be honest, everyone Orton is my boiii but he's been boring on TV for a long time and I never denied that.
The LAST really good Orton I honestly seen for long period was his 2014 run with the bald head and small beard where he had the world title going into wrestlemania 30 and then his run was good til like the end of summer 2015 with his feud with seth rollins and roman reigns....then it went downhill from there.

Since then..

- Meaningless feuds 24/7 and random matches on smackdown, rarely ever the main event of smackdown.
- No important storyline, sami zayn has had more important storyline than orton past 2 years...sad
- Given ZERO mic time ever...I know thats what he choose to do but cmon, can go 2 years with cutting only 2-3 backstage promos and never talking
- Hasn't faced any big opponents since brock lesnar and that feud was trash, absolute shit and I thought that was a "dream match"....every summerslam or mania, hes given jabroni's. last mania he should have faced AJ Styles 100%....woulda been ten times better than nakamura (altho im starting to like him as a heel only)

But then again, it's half his fault for not caring/trying and other half is creative for not giving anything worthy of a 13 times world champion, treated like anyone else on the roster

This injury might be a good thing for him to take some time off and come back bigger than ever but......might last a month as usual and then he'll go right back to being irrelevant like his last 2-3 returns
He should 100% have been drafted back to RAW like 2 months ago...he's never been great as a Smackdown guy

Wow
May 21 2018 05:42pm
Quote (Dominate @ May 21 2018 07:41pm)
Wow

Dominate deez nuts
May 21 2018 06:17pm
Quote (Nevada @ May 21 2018 06:36pm)
I guess not...good thing

LMFAOOOO

Since then..

Solid points, I can't even remember the last time I gave two shits about him. Terrible booking for YEARS.

Also apparently Cena/Nikki back together :rofl: Total Drama

CM Punk apparently backstage at All In press conference. Oh my God if they fucking pull that off, greatest wrestling event ever.

This post was edited by BastardOfWinterfell on May 21 2018 06:18pm
May 21 2018 06:23pm
Quote (BastardOfWinterfell @ May 21 2018 08:17pm)
Solid points, I can't even remember the last time I gave two shits about him. Terrible booking for YEARS.

Also apparently Cena/Nikki back together :rofl: Total Drama

CM Punk apparently backstage at All In press conference. Oh my God if they fucking pull that off, greatest wrestling event ever.

CM Punk's fate at that all in event will be determined on June 9th at UFC.

If he loses I reallly doubt he shows up at all in
If he wins, his stock will go up a bit especially if he has a really good performance, if so he might want to show up.

Or maybe he'll still show up if he lose as that would make people forget he lost his last 2 fights + and give people on his twitter to talk about something else than him getting smashed and not belonging in ufc for the next 6 months

This post was edited by Nevada on May 21 2018 06:27pm
May 21 2018 07:28pm

LOL
May 22 2018 07:33am
It looks like WWE may be extending the length of their pay-per-view events now that they are co-branded with the RAW and SmackDown rosters as a way to fit more talents on the cards.

WWE has reached out to some of their international broadcast partners, including InDemand and SkyTV, to inform them that pay-per-view events will now begin at 7pm EST, starting with the June 17th Money In the Bank pay-per-view, according to PWInsider. This means that the Kickoff pre-shows will likely start at 6pm EST and that some of the actual pay-per-view events could run longer than 4 hours. It was also noted that major events, such as SummerSlam, could run longer.

5 hour PPVS? No fucking thanks. Guess I'll just read results.
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev1159215931594159515961793Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll