d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Archived Games > Requiem > Starting This Game. > Couple ?'s Inside
Add Reply
Gold: 0.00
Jan 21 2011 01:49am
Hey guys I've recently got bored with WoW and have been thinking that I'm going to drop it. So I've decided I'd like to play Requiem and was wondering a few things.

How is Requiem playing wise? is it grinding or questing? or a mix of both?
How hard is it to achieve max level?
Is there a store system?
If there is a store, does not using it affect gameplay alot?
How is the population of the game?
What would be a good server for me to play on( wether this decided by helping me or just the general population on it doesnt matter to me)
I have a buddy who also looking for an mmorpg but i dont want him to waste his time downloading it, would this game be a great game to pair up in?

thats about it :P

thanks guys i appreicate it
Gold: 1.90
Jan 21 2011 08:27am
Hi :)

i dont if you got any answer over pm but here is it

(1) mix of both but as always you get more exp by doing quest but sometimes there is something
call hh = happy hour where you get some% more exp there you need to grind ofc :) (and at happy hour it is not just for exp when it come)

(2) ofc you can't become max lvl in one days it take days but (in item mall you can buy exp srcolls and with hh you get faster exp)

(3) there is a battel stor where you grind point by battle the ohter server and a
item mall and with out get items there from it will not be as fun/good as if you do but you need to pay $

(4) i havent play for some weeks but as you can see here on d2jsp it is almost death but there some here on d2jsp if you gonna try sell or buy eq or ohter tsuff

(5) there is 2 server i play on valdes but someone told me all the girls are on the ohter server :D
Gold: 0.80
Feb 18 2011 02:43am
this game is pretty dead
Gold: 0.99
Feb 21 2011 12:21am
its starting to die...but i still play on valdes and still raid everyday hahahya due to a very active guild
Gold: 1,113.99
Mar 6 2011 10:36pm
ok
Gold: 166.00
May 17 2011 05:04am
:o
Gold: 216.04
Jul 24 2011 01:58pm
How is Requiem playing wise? is it grinding or questing? or a mix of both?
How hard is it to achieve max level?
Is there a store system?
If there is a store, does not using it affect gameplay alot?
How is the population of the game?
What would be a good server for me to play on( wether this decided by helping me or just the general population on it doesnt matter to me)
I have a buddy who also looking for an mmorpg but i dont want him to waste his time downloading it, would this game be a great game to pair up in?

It's a mix of both
If you have proper gear you can get there easily enough (not going to be able to afk grind though)
There are several store type systems Item Mall, Warp Portal pts, Auction House (in game) Private Vendor (In game character selling) and of course item trade.
It can, exp scroll during Events See Below
Prem = 40% exp increase
Exp Scroll = 30%-100% (Depends on which you get) some are in game only items, other are Item mall. You can by Item Mall items via lant with other chars on servers.
Event EXP% +
HH Exp% increase.
Pet +10% increase
Note these all have increased Item drop and lant drop +%'s also.
You can see that with all the best above
Prem 40% + 100% exp scroll + 40% event exp + 30% exp increase + 10% = 220% increase in experience points! You can see with people just grinding and grinding non stop you can max level but it will take more than 1 day.

Population goes up and down. It's just like any other game, sometimes it's SELL SELL SELL, other times BUY BUY BUY. I know it appears that the server's are "Dead" but it's not true.
Most Guilds are doing MASSIVE Grind parties and Back to Back Raids! Things aren't always what they appear to be.

Each server has it's good and bad points. Just have fun with it!

Having a friend join ya is a GREAT start. I started solo and didn't get much help till i got myself to around level 63 on my first char. So a friend is def bonus.
Go Back To Requiem Topic List
Add Reply