d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > The Walking Dead Series Amc > Discussion
123669Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Nov 1 2010 12:38am
For those of you watching! xD

Discusss....

- How do you feel about the characters?

- What you thought about the last episode

- Thoughts for upcoming episodes

Anything. Where are the zombie fanatics at?

This post was edited by wwe_extremist on Nov 1 2010 12:45am
Nov 1 2010 01:21am
first episode was legit.. kind wished it had went longer tho >_< that cliffhanger ending is so GRRRRR
Nov 1 2010 01:38am
Quote (newbsrule @ Oct 31 2010 11:21pm)
first episode was legit.. kind wished it had went longer tho >_< that cliffhanger ending is so GRRRRR

Yea The ending left me wanting alot more....

Although Idk if the ending is part of the next episode or what thought the opening was epic.

The end where the guy was trying to get out was definitely nail biting.
Gold: 13,142.01
Nov 1 2010 03:35am
Quote (wwe_extremist @ Nov 1 2010 03:38am)
Yea The ending left me wanting alot more....

Although Idk if the ending is part of the next episode or what thought the opening was epic.

The end where the guy was trying to get out was definitely nail biting.

I loved the first episode. The ending was definitely nail baiting. I was like "oh shit how is going to get out from under the tank" and then we remember tanks have an opening underneath it haha.

But yea, the opening of the first episode must have been from later on in the series? Because we didn't see that part yet (where he kills the little zombie girl).

I thought the radio transmission in the tank was hilarious. "Hey there, you in the tank, you cozy in there?" haha.
Gold: 34,115.00
Nov 1 2010 07:25am
Quote (PartyInMyPants @ Nov 1 2010 10:35am)
I loved the first episode. The ending was definitely nail baiting. I was like "oh shit how is going to get out from under the tank" and then we remember tanks have an opening underneath it haha.

But yea, the opening of the first episode must have been from later on in the series? Because we didn't see that part yet (where he kills the little zombie girl).

I thought the radio transmission in the tank was hilarious. "Hey there, you in the tank, you cozy in there?" haha.

Yeah I didn't get that, did someone see him enter the tank or what?

Also it's going to be fun to see how he'll react when he see his bestfriend is doing his wife ;)
Gold: 3,051.00
Nov 1 2010 08:10am
Quote (eschutaz @ Nov 1 2010 08:25am)

Also it's going to be fun to see how he'll react when he see his bestfriend is doing his wife ;)

thats what you call a spoiler. thank you, fucker.
Nov 1 2010 08:54am
Quote (eschutaz @ Nov 1 2010 09:25am)

oh yea that shit too gg...I think they kinda showed a bit of that in the preview of the series at the end of episode 1. I believe I vaguely remember them showing a preview of him in the forest yelling at his wife or his best friend. That storyline is DEFINITELY going to be awesome to watch.

Anyway...back the tank...I hope the tank has fuel because I would LOVE to see him RAPE some zombies with it LOLZ. Totally destroy a fuckton of em with that thing. run em over...blast em with a canon...just total rape.

p.s. I feel bad for the horse. That beauty was just chillin in the pasture and then this rando cop guy comes a long and goes "hey bro, come with me, we go to safety, I'm sure you'll meet up with some other horsies to play with" and then BAM, instead of meeting with horsies, horse gets eaten alive. ZZZZ POOR HORSE BRUH.

This post was edited by PartyInMyPants on Nov 1 2010 08:56am
Gold: 1,917.10
Nov 1 2010 08:55am
Quote (BloodLust911 @ Nov 1 2010 10:10pm)
thats what you call a spoiler. thank you, fucker.

It's obviously gonna have spoilers if it is a thread about the series and there has only been 1 episode.

I wreckon it was okay, his best friend is annoying. The wife is the one from Prison Break unless I'm mistaken. Looks good so far. Soon as he went around that corner I was like OH SHIT! I thought he was gonna block each end of the tank with dead bodies then go to sleep, then thought he was gonna suicide then when he went in the tank I was like aww that's weak. Lol
Nov 1 2010 08:56am
Quote (JukeBOXX @ Nov 1 2010 10:55am)
It's obviously gonna have spoilers if it is a thread about the series and there has only been 1 episode.

I wreckon it was okay, his best friend is annoying. The wife is the one from Prison Break unless I'm mistaken. Looks good so far. Soon as he went around that corner I was like OH SHIT! I thought he was gonna block each end of the tank with dead bodies then go to sleep, then thought he was gonna suicide then when he went in the tank I was like aww that's weak. Lol

Yep that's her from PB :D.
Nov 1 2010 08:56am
Quote (PartyInMyPants @ Nov 1 2010 06:54am)
oh yea that shit too gg...I think they kinda showed a bit of that in the preview of the series at the end of episode 1. I believe I vaguely remember them showing a preview of him in the forest yelling at his wife.

Yea he's gonna lose it. Can't wait to see when that happens because that's like the reason he went all the way out there and risked his life to find his wife and kids and to see his best friend with her ohhhhh gonna be juicy.

I don't understand why they were not able to communicate back when he was broadcasting over the Emergency Line.

And wouldn't she recognize his voice? I guess not we don't know how long he was in the coma right?

This post was edited by wwe_extremist on Nov 1 2010 09:05am
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
123669Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll