d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Official Detroit Lions Fan Thread
Prev1571572573574575782Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,250.00
Mar 18 2020 11:11am
Quote (Queefy @ Mar 18 2020 11:20am)
Very true, just make the sale illegal then? Idk, im sure theres a good reason lol.

It only grows in certain places under certain conditions, so there's not a lot of it. If people were allowed to sell it, it would become extinct probably, because people would just rape it all for quick cash. I looked up the law and you can't even pick it at all here. You can't even grow your own and sell it.
Gold: 10.55
Mar 18 2020 11:27am
Quote (SheriffCool @ Mar 18 2020 10:11am)
It only grows in certain places under certain conditions, so there's not a lot of it. If people were allowed to sell it, it would become extinct probably, because people would just rape it all for quick cash. I looked up the law and you can't even pick it at all here. You can't even grow your own and sell it.

Damn, thats wild, i always assumed it was widely abundant with how many energy drinks and teas and shit are on the market now-a-days lol

This post was edited by Queefy on Mar 18 2020 11:27am
Gold: 150.00
Mar 18 2020 11:36am
Lions making moves! O ya! <3 wagner to packers . burn past him all day
Mar 19 2020 08:45am
Later slay! Hello trufant.

Luons grab 3rd and 5th for slay.
Hope someone falls thst i know in that 3rd pick.
Do i like the decision?
Hmm didnt get alot for him. But i personally think he was talking too much about that contract.

Win or loss in yalls opinion

.edit
Being there picking up so much talent. Kinda soft ins the blow a bit.
Oriyuwa will step up.
This obvivously opens the door to trading back a spot for okudah

This post was edited by Megatroniks on Mar 19 2020 09:01am
Mar 19 2020 10:24am
Quote (Megatroniks @ Mar 19 2020 07:45am)
Later slay! Hello trufant.

Luons grab 3rd and 5th for slay.
Hope someone falls thst i know in that 3rd pick.
Do i like the decision?
Hmm didnt get alot for him. But i personally think he was talking too much about that contract.

Win or loss in yalls opinion

.edit
Being there picking up so much talent. Kinda soft ins the blow a bit.
Oriyuwa will step up.
This obvivously opens the door to trading back a spot for okudah

Loss.

I keep hearing the lions management think he was a locker room problem, where his teammates have all spoke glowingly of him. Who cares if hes outspoken in his discontent, we need TALENT, and he has a ton of it. Trufant is good, but hes not Slay. This just reminds of Ford v Ferrari, how the Ford family didnt want Miles to drive the car because he didnt fit their "image" even if he was the best man to do it. Gross mismanagement. The same situation here... "Trade him because he doesnt fit our image of what we want the team to look like" as opposed to "hes one of the best cornerbacks in the league, lets not trade him for scraps"
Mar 20 2020 11:49am
"At that time, I didn't care really," Slay said. "Shoot, I didn't have that much for respect for Matty P, as a person. It was hard for me to play for him. That's all that was."

Also
Slay said the relationship between the two was fractured during Patricia's first year as Detroit's coach, in 2018, and despite things being better last season, the bond between the two never was mended.

Oh and

He told me I had no business working out with Richard Sherman and (Aqib) Talib because I wasn't elite," Slay said. "Those were the guys that were elite category and I was just good.

"That's the whole point, I didn't get the thought, sitting here telling me not to go work with somebody, I'm not elite," Slay continued. "If I ain't elite in your eyes, at least I'm trying to go compete with guys and work with guys, pick their brains and become elite."

Yo is slay joking?? This dude cries n cries holy crap
Mar 20 2020 12:33pm
Quote (Megatroniks @ Mar 20 2020 10:49am)
"At that time, I didn't care really," Slay said. "Shoot, I didn't have that much for respect for Matty P, as a person. It was hard for me to play for him. That's all that was."

Also
Slay said the relationship between the two was fractured during Patricia's first year as Detroit's coach, in 2018, and despite things being better last season, the bond between the two never was mended.

Oh and

He told me I had no business working out with Richard Sherman and (Aqib) Talib because I wasn't elite," Slay said. "Those were the guys that were elite category and I was just good.

"That's the whole point, I didn't get the thought, sitting here telling me not to go work with somebody, I'm not elite," Slay continued. "If I ain't elite in your eyes, at least I'm trying to go compete with guys and work with guys, pick their brains and become elite."

Yo is slay joking?? This dude cries n cries holy crap

He's definitely not afraid to speak his mind, but im just sick of all this drama that follows this damn team.
Constantly alienating our best players; barry, calvin, and now slay, and to what end?
Patricias comments to Slay were uncalled for, im sick of him at this point tbh.
Slay is close to elite, or at least very good, and he certainly has every right to be working out with whoever the fuck he wants to...

Now what i suspect is this was Patricias dumbass way of trying to light a fire under his ass, trying to motivate him to step it up. And Slay took it too literally.
But thats no excuse, this isnt 1980, the complete hard ass approach to coaching doesnt work anymore, and its evident by Patricias comments to him and many others multiple times now since he's been here that that is his style.

This post was edited by Queefy on Mar 20 2020 12:34pm
Mar 20 2020 12:57pm
Quote (Queefy @ Mar 20 2020 01:33pm)
He's definitely not afraid to speak his mind, but im just sick of all this drama that follows this damn team.
Constantly alienating our best players; barry, calvin, and now slay, and to what end?
Patricias comments to Slay were uncalled for, im sick of him at this point tbh.
Slay is close to elite, or at least very good, and he certainly has every right to be working out with whoever the fuck he wants to...

Now what i suspect is this was Patricias dumbass way of trying to light a fire under his ass, trying to motivate him to step it up. And Slay took it too literally.
But thats no excuse, this isnt 1980, the complete hard ass approach to coaching doesnt work anymore, and its evident by Patricias comments to him and many others multiple times now since he's been here that that is his style.

U reallu think matt patt really said that. I dunt im glad hes gone soo much crying.

N i dont feel calvin was pushed out. He wanted to retire so he paid back. 1 million in bonuses. Just like barry. Barry did he cuz of ross imo. Calvin did it cuz of losing, and he got beat up man. Always takin shots. He played a while. 10 yeara for running back in sanders. Thats that of life outta a rb.

Im excited hope theres fb
Mar 20 2020 01:34pm
Quote (Megatroniks @ Mar 20 2020 11:57am)
U reallu think matt patt really said that. I dunt im glad hes gone soo much crying.

N i dont feel calvin was pushed out. He wanted to retire so he paid back. 1 million in bonuses. Just like barry. Barry did he cuz of ross imo. Calvin did it cuz of losing, and he got beat up man. Always takin shots. He played a while. 10 yeara for running back in sanders. Thats that of life outta a rb.

Im excited hope theres fb

Yeah i do believe he said that, many lions have been complaining about him since he got here.
Bob Quinn and Matty Patty are sketchy as fuck, and just trying to rebuild the patriots, its not going to work and they will be fired.
And then we'll hire some other mediocre scrubs who cant get the job done and the cycle will continue.
We will forever be trash until the fords want to go out and overhaul the front office and coaching staff and throw money at people who actually have what it takes to build a football team and win.
But they wont, they're too busy dancing around saying "hurrrr deee hurrrr look at us, we own a football team, we're so damn cool huehuehue"

Calvin was most certainly alienated.
The lions asking him for the $1 million back was just ridiculous, and on top of that they basically forced his retirement by not properly treating his injuries. They just fed him pain pills and told him to suck it up.

This post was edited by Queefy on Mar 20 2020 01:36pm
Mar 28 2020 11:56am
Quote (Queefy @ Mar 20 2020 02:34pm)
Yeah i do believe he said that, many lions have been complaining about him since he got here.
Bob Quinn and Matty Patty are sketchy as fuck, and just trying to rebuild the patriots, its not going to work and they will be fired.
And then we'll hire some other mediocre scrubs who cant get the job done and the cycle will continue.
We will forever be trash until the fords want to go out and overhaul the front office and coaching staff and throw money at people who actually have what it takes to build a football team and win.
But they wont, they're too busy dancing around saying "hurrrr deee hurrrr look at us, we own a football team, we're so damn cool huehuehue"

Calvin was most certainly alienated.
The lions asking him for the $1 million back was just ridiculous, and on top of that they basically forced his retirement by not properly treating his injuries. They just fed him pain pills and told him to suck it up.

Bro im aint trying to hate but why do you like the team. Id you dont like what they do? Again not mad or hating. Just seems like you have alot of reasons not to cheer for em
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1571572573574575782Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll