d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Real Madrid > Official Discussion Thread
Prev1180218031804180518061807Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.06
May 2 2023 05:32pm
In today's defeat, a Real Madrid player has seen a red card. This type of thing is common at the end of the season to make up the statistics.

Good expulsion statistics, they are similar to that of penalties but in reverse.

The league is getting complicated, but there is nothing written yet.
Gold: 751.50
May 17 2023 03:01pm
finally real got punished for this passive-destructive "no idea why we won" football
Gold: 0.06
May 17 2023 08:25pm
The best plays of Ficticius during today's game

https://twitter.com/Balde_GoldenBoy/status/1614727183930384385
Gold: 180,044.00
May 18 2023 03:41am
Quote (crauser @ May 17 2023 10:25pm)

:rofl:
Jun 4 2023 05:03am
bye benz
Gold: 2,570.91
Jun 4 2023 11:07am
Marco, Karim, Marian and Eden out.

Over all this is good news, although I would have liked to see Asensio stay (he's a superb bench player... plus it's a shame he goes for free when's he's easily worth a significant amount of money). Oh well, thanks for everything.

I wouldn't have minded if Benzema delayed his departure until 2024, but imo he has the right to call it quits whenever he wants; he has done a lot for the club. Regardless, he was clearly on decline, and it was obvious that next season would be his last season at most. Still, he will be hard to replace, there aren't many world class strikers out there atm. Wish him the best wherever he goes.

As for Mariano, good riddance... although in his defense, he has always been a professional, trained well and tried to perform whenever he got to play... but he has just happily enjoyed making money without any playtime, showing very little ambition. It's a shame, but tbh this is the club's fault for giving him such a long contract.

And Hazard... god riddance x 1000. Easily the worst signing in all of Real Madrid's history. While I always considered him overrated at Chelsea and said it was absurd to pay anything over 60M€ for him (considering his contract would expire in 12 months), I never expected him to be such an awful signing. Not only did he feel like a retired player from day one, he hasn't showed any attitude whatsoever, walking around the pitch whenever he was given the chance to show he wants to earn more playtime. Much like Bale before him, he would struggle with injuries, but then miraculously recover for the international games. At least the welshman gave us trophies before he started acting like this... Hazard has just been shit since his first game.
Gold: 550.00
Jun 4 2023 12:44pm
Quote (zarkadon @ Jun 4 2023 01:07pm)

Over all this is good news, although I would have liked to see Asensio stay (he's a superb bench player... plus it's a shame he goes for free when's he's easily worth a significant amount of money). Oh well, thanks for everything.

I wouldn't have minded if Benzema delayed his departure until 2024, but imo he has the right to call it quits whenever he wants; he has done a lot for the club. Regardless, he was clearly on decline, and it was obvious that next season would be his last season at most. Still, he will be hard to replace, there aren't many world class strikers out there atm. Wish him the best wherever he goes.

As for Mariano, good riddance... although in his defense, he has always been a professional, trained well and tried to perform whenever he got to play... but he has just happily enjoyed making money without any playtime, showing very little ambition. It's a shame, but tbh this is the club's fault for giving him such a long contract.

And Hazard... god riddance x 1000. Easily the worst signing in all of Real Madrid's history. While I always considered him overrated at Chelsea and said it was absurd to pay anything over 60M€ for him (considering his contract would expire in 12 months), I never expected him to be such an awful signing. Not only did he feel like a retired player from day one, he hasn't showed any attitude whatsoever, walking around the pitch whenever he was given the chance to show he wants to earn more playtime. Much like Bale before him, he would struggle with injuries, but then miraculously recover for the international games. At least the welshman gave us trophies before he started acting like this... Hazard has just been shit since his first game.

Chelsea's Hazard was never overrated only under.
Please Take Havertz for like 60m.
Jun 4 2023 01:31pm
Quote (zarkadon @ Jun 4 2023 07:07pm)

hazard is one the worst signings ever in football, not only for madrid imo

for chelsea he played almost all games and then he collapsed into nothing

at least you will get harry kane now, that makes too much sense ^_^
Gold: 293,635.53
Jun 4 2023 11:57pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 4 Jun 2023 21:31)

i think u do maguire bad here but hazard at rma was rather shite
Gold: 46,000.17
Jun 5 2023 12:59am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ Jun 4 2023 10:31pm)

Gtfo troll.
Go back to your my-trash-team-got-owned-by-United-thread.
This is the big boys club. Teams that declare bankruptcy and cut their players salaries, just so they can spend 500 mil don't beling here.
UEFA should theow your sorry asses in La Liga 2 with -50 points.
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev1180218031804180518061807Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll