d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Encouraging Word Of The Day~ > :)
Prev1555556557558559717Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 3.60
Aug 2 2020 02:56am
Matthew 22:37 NIV
Jesus replied: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind."

Whatever is trying to stop you is subject to change. It may look permanent, but it’s only temporary. Don’t be moved by what you see; be moved by what you know. The closed doors are as important as the open doors. The betrayals are just as important as the divine connections. God uses them all.

In Christ, we can be confident even when we do not feel confident. We cannot trust our feelings because they can change at a moment’s notice and without warning. Instead, we can put our confidence in Christ! Don't start your day with the broken pieces of yesterday. Every day is the first day of the rest of your life.
Gold: 5,413.90
Trader: Trusted
Aug 2 2020 06:39am
Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ Philippians 3:8 NLT
Aug 3 2020 02:40am
Proverbs 17:28 NIV
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue.

Don’t beat yourself up for feeling weary. Don’t be down on yourself because you’re not strong all the time. You’re human. God’s not faulting you. He says, “When you’re weak, I’m going to step in. I’m going to make you strong." What is sure to make us happy? Choosing contentment in the Lord, every day. Saying to God, “Lord, I only want what you want me to have,” is the only way to have real peace and lasting happiness!

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream...

Struggles are required in order to survive in life, because in order to stand up, you gotta know what falling down is like.
Aug 3 2020 04:15am
Your laws are always right; help me to understand them so I may live. Psalm 119:144 :)
Aug 4 2020 04:16am
“ Fire goes out without wood, and quarrels disappear when gossip stops. ”
(Proverbs 26:20 NLT)
Aug 4 2020 05:35am
Hebrews 11:1,3 NIV
Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. ... By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

When you’re down, when you’re discouraged, God is not going to leave you there. He’ll always have someone to help lift you back up, someone to encourage you, someone to help you carry the load that you can’t carry. God hasn’t forgotten about you. He sees what you’re going through. He sees the lonely nights, the struggles, all those times you’ve gone the extra mile. He’s about to increase your strength.

When the devil tries to steal my peace, I enjoy holding on to it, knowing that I’m getting the better of him. That doesn’t mean I don’t feel upset, but I can do something positive about it — I can control myself and be peaceful on purpose!
Gold: 62.77
Aug 4 2020 01:32pm
You were cleansed from your sins when you obeyed the truth, so now you must show sincere love to each other as brothers and sisters. Love each other deeply with all your heart. For you have been born again, but not to a life that will quickly end. Your new life will last forever because it comes from the eternal, living word of God.
1 Peter 1:22‭-‬23 NLT
Aug 5 2020 01:00am
Psalm 139:23-24 MSG
“Investigate my life, O God, find out everything about me; Cross-examine and test me, get a clear picture of what I'm about; See for yourself whether I've done anything wrong- then guide me on the road to eternal life.”

Romans 12:21 NIV
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

God doesn’t expect you to be strong all the time. He understands there will be times that we get weary. The good news is he doesn’t fault us for feeling weak. The scripture says, “When you are weak, He is strong.” Did you know that God wants to make a trade with you? He wants you to give him all your cares, problems, and failures. In return, he’ll give you his peace and joy.

The body of Jesus: When one part of the body hurts (or is in distress of heart and soul), then the entire body feels it. One heart, One God, One Spirit, One love.
Aug 5 2020 04:18am
“ Do all that you can to live in peace with everyone. ”
(Romans 12:18 NLT)
Aug 6 2020 03:26am
Romans 8:28 NIV
We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

You may not see anything changing, but something is happening: patience is working. Your spiritual muscles are getting stronger; you’re growing, developing. Patience is building you, getting you prepared so you can sustain what God has for you. The hand of God is lifting you, empowering you, re-energizing you. He’s giving you special strength: strength to outlast, strength to try again, strength to step up to a new level.

God is not going to let you give up. He’s not going to let you get so discouraged that you can’t become who you were created to be. God is about to lift you. He’s breathing victory into your spirit, encouragement, and hope. When you hope in the Lord, you’ll never be disappointed. Turn your thoughts towards him as you wait patiently for the victory.
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev1555556557558559717Next
Add Reply New Topic