d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Ultimate Gold/magic Finder Barbarian Guide > 2700+ Gold Find / 300+ Magic Find
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 54.48
Mar 22 2010 06:17am
Quote (ashwinthegrim @ 22 Mar 2010 07:38)
was that the first thing you noticed?? i facepalmed at these lol..

20 in leap means that you have a higher knockback radius (your entire screen and a little off it too).. This means, in a couple of leaps, you'll end up spreading the council all over the council chamber and hence delaying the runs.. 1 pt in leap is sufficient and optimal imo..

You didn't list Warcry Goldfind Grand Charms or Goldfind/All Resist Small Charms as an expensive option

You didn't list Artisan's/Jeweler's Tiara/Diadem of Wealth as an expensive option. IK helm is the optimal helm for a GF/MF hybrid, since you only lose 13 GF but gain up to 40 MF.

Rare boots can get up to 80 Goldfind AND have MF too on them (25 i think, not sure). Those are ideal. 30 FRW 80 GF 25 MF boots with 40 Fire res, 40 Cold Res, 40 Light Res would be ideal.

Why 5 socketed items with 5 lems, when you can use 6 socketed swords with 6 lems?

There are far better choices than an Obedience (Obedience has an obvious disadvantage that it adds cold damage which might make corpses melt down making them unavailable for horking). Eth Botd War Pike deals insane damage and would be great.

BOing at travincal waypoint is much safer and quicker rather than wasting time to do to Durance level 1 and BOing.

Apart from these, I don't see any obvious errors. ^_^

Thanks for info : )

The idea of this is to make a cheap barbarian guide. Just failed to put it in title. These are the equipments that I tested and that I found enough good to get 500-600K per round.

Leap idea is to keep all council members on the left side of the temple with few jumps. And Durance of Hate Level 1 idea is as well to get the merc next to you at the moment when you enter tha temple without waiting few seconds to get him to appear there.

But thanks for the details thou : ) Never even though of botd.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll