d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > ** Guild Alliances! Renewed! ** > With A Guest Appearence From: Titan !
Prev1135136137138139142Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 386.64
Apr 5 2021 12:26pm
Quote (HereComesTheKraken @ Mar 27 2021 08:06pm)
Voted yes from me.

Thank you for your support!
Apr 14 2021 03:35pm
Bump
Apr 26 2021 04:30pm
Bump!
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Apr 27 2021 07:26am
Still voting No here. Alliances on this site could be extremely difficult. It could also cause a funnel of power and more. That is something that has already taken up place when it comes to getting tagged on d2jsp.org and being in a Guild.
Apr 27 2021 09:30am
Quote (Sempervirens @ Apr 27 2021 09:26am)
Still voting No here. Alliances on this site could be extremely difficult. It could also cause a funnel of power and more. That is something that has already taken up place when it comes to getting tagged on d2jsp.org and being in a Guild.

Guilds do not have anything to do with getting a tag on d2jsp and I appreciate your feedback, but you don’t have to tell me you are “still voting” a certain way in my topics. One post alongside your vote is plenty.

:thumbsup:
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Apr 27 2021 09:39am
Quote (Epiphany @ 27 Apr 2021 08:30)
Guilds do not have anything to do with getting a tag on d2jsp and I appreciate your feedback, but you don’t have to tell me you are “still voting” a certain way in my topics. One post alongside your vote is plenty.

:thumbsup:

Surely some Guilds have a better chance of members becoming Trusted than others, but that does not necessary mean a member is going to have a better chance of being notice because of a Guild. That is just the nature of Community and the principal some Guilds simply desire. I'm not saying that is wrong. I expected certain principles out of my members and I am sure other Guild Leaders something they want the same for their Guild and for the site.

You can already see the changes in Community through Avatars, Signature, Friends, Opinions, and more. I know you want to have a single Guild Alliance but I think a single Guild Alliance would be a freaking mess. Can you imagine everyone in general help being like.

Yo what is a Guild Alliance? How do you answer that correctly ? How are members of the community going to respond? Will one alliance better the other? Will we get Alliances full of Bad Mannered Members? What happens when everyone in the alliance cannot keep up with each other? Or when Guildmates see the grass is greener on the other side? Etc.

"Imo the whole site is our Guild Alliance."

This post was edited by Sempervirens on Apr 27 2021 10:03am
Apr 27 2021 01:45pm
Quote (Sempervirens @ Apr 27 2021 11:39am)
Surely some Guilds have a better chance of members becoming Trusted than others, but that does not necessary mean a member is going to have a better chance of being notice because of a Guild. That is just the nature of Community and the principal some Guilds simply desire. I'm not saying that is wrong. I expected certain principles out of my members and I am sure other Guild Leaders something they want the same for their Guild and for the site.

You can already see the changes in Community through Avatars, Signature, Friends, Opinions, and more. I know you want to have a single Guild Alliance but I think a single Guild Alliance would be a freaking mess. Can you imagine everyone in general help being like.

Yo what is a Guild Alliance? How do you answer that correctly ? How are members of the community going to respond? Will one alliance better the other? Will we get Alliances full of Bad Mannered Members? What happens when everyone in the alliance cannot keep up with each other? Or when Guildmates see the grass is greener on the other side? Etc.

You are heavily overthinking my entire idea. :)

Thanks, though. No more feedback or criticism is needed.
Gold: 946.60
Apr 27 2021 04:53pm
Quote (Epiphany @ Apr 27 2021 02:45pm)
You are heavily overthinking my entire idea. :)

Thanks, though. No more feedback or criticism is needed.

I for one would love to hear more of thoughts on this one
Gold: 162.49
Apr 27 2021 06:25pm
Quote (Sempervirens @ Apr 27 2021 11:39am)

I don't see why general help would have a huge change, this poll helps to see how members of the community would respond, if guildmates see the grass is greener on the other side then they should have a choice to stay or leave.

Imo, you don't want this suggestion because nobody would ever want to have a guild alliance with Tp.

Edit - Voted yes ofc.

This post was edited by ReconSquad on Apr 27 2021 06:25pm
Gold: 10,683.52
Apr 27 2021 07:03pm
This literally only benefits ladder slasher guilds. Non ls guilds have no need for this treeZin
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Prev1135136137138139142Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll