d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > United Guilds Melee Ladder > Us East Non Ladder
Prev1286028612862286328643117Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Mar 28 2020 12:53am
Quote (donfromtgood @ Mar 26 2020 11:30pm)
This would be a dodge actually. You can't avoid someone and still keep your tank, and it would be a dodge after day 5. Once someone has 2 dodges, they are removed from the ladder and have to restart. Now see below

By my calculations you are in 4th place, and cannot challenge position 2. You have to challenge the top 3 in order. If I am wrong here please let me know.

Also being as jubeii is one of the. Mods of the ladder if he did not inform you of this, and did not respond to your pm, then I would argue he receives a dodge for slowing the ladder progression.

I'm not going to entertain the shit talk but I will say this. The ladder is in shambles. It will die if people don't do their job here. Noone is enforcing rules or updating; that is a sure way to let the ladder die. I had posted to help and be on the council with the ladder as my guilds rep. One of the first guilds here, with the longest history of running the ladder, between myself, hengster, fusa, and Neko. I was ignored. I'm happy to post on rules in a fair and unbiased way, as that ability seems lost. Due to how my offer to volunteer was received I will not be an updater to people who appear to only want the status. The ladder is not a status symbol. It's for competition. Holding a position on the ladder is not, and was never supposed to be a status symbol. It's intended for those the community trusts to handle rules fairly and help the community.

Yeah, I'm out this is just a waste of time. Pls remove me :)
Gold: 3,158.38
Mar 28 2020 04:07pm
United Guilds Melee Ladder

Melee Ladder Rankings

01. ValyrianSteel / Valyrian. / ValyrianSteel - Zeal of Legendary Melee

02. Werwulf / SsM. / Aquaman - Zeal of Legendary Melee

03. Jubeii52 / Jubeii52 / Corporal - Zeal of Ω Omega Ω *

04. what_god / What_God / Solo - Zeal *

05. Ergot / 420 / Waluigi - Fury

06. B0BA / x.x / Bashiok - Zeal

07. Mxc / rage. / Impact. - Conc

08. inkanddagger / inkanddagger / Furo - Fury

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

Present and Pending Duels

☆GM Melee Rules☆

1) GM Melee rules apply to all duels See page 1 for rules.
2) You may change gear twice during a set and once between each set.
3) Using a token mid-duel is not allowed.
4) A challenge will be best 2/3 sets, first to 6 must win each set by 2 duels.
5) If both players die it is a draw
6) If you cancel your match, you have to wait 12 hours until you can challenge someone else.

☆Challenge System☆

- Want to be added to the ladder? Please post your JSP name/D2 account/Character name - type of character.
- You are allowed to challenge 1-2 ranks above you until you get to #3. At #3, you win both to get to #1.
- You must PM the other party about the challenge, then post the challenge in this thread here.
- If you Issued the Challenge Must wait 12 hours after Completion of Challenge to Issue another Challenge.
- If you lose a challenge you must wait 48 hours to re-challenge the same person.
- 5-Day Dodge rule NO EXCEPTIONS (AFK, No-reply, No-show = Auto-loss) 2 consecutive Dodges = Removed from ladder.
- If you cannot complete your challenge on time it is the responsibility of the challenged to post why it wasn't completed.
If none of you post why it wasn't completed, its a dodge for the challenged individal. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- GM Melee rules apply to all duels. See Page 1 for outline of rules. If you have any questions about the rules, pm a council member.

Ladder Council Members

Jubeii52 of Ω Omega Ω
ValyrianSteel of Legendary Melee
Donfromtgood of Playboy

Admin Assistants

Appointed Active Updaters

************************************************* IMPORTANT MESSAGE
moving forward make sure all challenges are in the following format:
08. Mxc / rage. / Impact. - Conc vs 07. B0BA / x.x / Bashiok - Zeal

Make sure your challenge is in that format to show your current rtank. This helps us not make mistakes when we are updating a few pages back, as life happens

This will greatly help the admin update, as sometimes we are updating 3 pages at a time. this will also help keep track of your rank. Please keep in mind we may not update right away, so it is important to keep track of your duel. As a Reminder, it is the person defending their ranks job to make time for the duel. if there is no responses on this page, it will be a dodge. Dodge rules are being enforced. The ladder needs to stay moving, and we need to know who is not active here.

As a Reminder, you must duel the top 3 positions in order, you cannot jump from 3 to 1.

I am available Via PM should you have questions or concerns. I am typically able to update on Tuesdays, and Thursdays and once on the weekends as a general rule of thumb.

This post was edited by donfromtgood on Mar 28 2020 04:11pm
Gold: 5,381.00
Mar 28 2020 04:36pm
Quote (donfromtgood @ Mar 28 2020 05:07pm)
United Guilds Melee Ladder

Melee Ladder Rankings

01. ValyrianSteel / Valyrian. / ValyrianSteel - Zeal of Legendary Melee

02. Werwulf / SsM. / Aquaman - Zeal of Legendary Melee

03. Jubeii52 / Jubeii52 / Corporal - Zeal of Ω Omega Ω *

04. what_god / What_God / Solo - Zeal *

05. Ergot / 420 / Waluigi - Fury

06. B0BA / x.x / Bashiok - Zeal

07. Mxc / rage. / Impact. - Conc

08. inkanddagger / inkanddagger / Furo - Fury

Present and Pending Duels

☆GM Melee Rules☆

1) GM Melee rules apply to all duels See page 1 for rules.
2) You may change gear twice during a set and once between each set.
3) Using a token mid-duel is not allowed.
4) A challenge will be best 2/3 sets, first to 6 must win each set by 2 duels.
5) If both players die it is a draw
6) If you cancel your match, you have to wait 12 hours until you can challenge someone else.

☆Challenge System☆

- Want to be added to the ladder? Please post your JSP name/D2 account/Character name - type of character.
- You are allowed to challenge 1-2 ranks above you until you get to #3. At #3, you win both to get to #1.
- You must PM the other party about the challenge, then post the challenge in this thread here.
- If you Issued the Challenge Must wait 12 hours after Completion of Challenge to Issue another Challenge.
- If you lose a challenge you must wait 48 hours to re-challenge the same person.
- 5-Day Dodge rule NO EXCEPTIONS (AFK, No-reply, No-show = Auto-loss) 2 consecutive Dodges = Removed from ladder.
- If you cannot complete your challenge on time it is the responsibility of the challenged to post why it wasn't completed.
If none of you post why it wasn't completed, its a dodge for the challenged individal. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- GM Melee rules apply to all duels. See Page 1 for outline of rules. If you have any questions about the rules, pm a council member.

Ladder Council Members

Jubeii52 of Ω Omega Ω
ValyrianSteel of Legendary Melee
Donfromtgood of Playboy

Admin Assistants

Appointed Active Updaters

************************************************* IMPORTANT MESSAGE
moving forward make sure all challenges are in the following format:
08. Mxc / rage. / Impact. - Conc vs 07. B0BA / x.x / Bashiok - Zeal

Make sure your challenge is in that format to show your current rtank. This helps us not make mistakes when we are updating a few pages back, as life happens

This will greatly help the admin update, as sometimes we are updating 3 pages at a time. this will also help keep track of your rank. Please keep in mind we may not update right away, so it is important to keep track of your duel. As a Reminder, it is the person defending their ranks job to make time for the duel. if there is no responses on this page, it will be a dodge. Dodge rules are being enforced. The ladder needs to stay moving, and we need to know who is not active here.

As a Reminder, you must duel the top 3 positions in order, you cannot jump from 3 to 1.

I am available Via PM should you have questions or concerns. I am typically able to update on Tuesdays, and Thursdays and once on the weekends as a general rule of thumb.

ty respectability
Gold: 1,895.00
Mar 28 2020 05:56pm
Quote (lomis1 @ Mar 28 2020 02:53am)
Yeah, I'm out this is just a waste of time. Pls remove me :)

Ladders are what we make of it. This one has plenty of active members on it to have a good competition so I’d say stick around/rejoin :thumbsup:
Gold: 5,381.00
Apr 5 2020 11:16pm
Awareness
Gold: 132.57
Apr 12 2020 05:11am
:bouncy:
Gold: 1,096.00
Apr 17 2020 06:34pm
Quote (dark-soul @ Mar 28 2020 07:56pm)
Ladders are what we make of it. This one has plenty of active members on it to have a good competition so I’d say stick around/rejoin :thumbsup:

The best was just chilling for hours in pn/1 chatting with friends and dueling fo fun I actually miss this!
Gold: 66.41
Apr 19 2020 08:25am
Quote (Muse @ Apr 17 2020 08:34pm)
The best was just chilling for hours in pn/1 chatting with friends and dueling fo fun I actually miss this!

This still happens ya know lol
Gold: 1,895.00
Apr 19 2020 09:14am
Quote (Muse @ Apr 17 2020 08:34pm)

I agree, have a lot of great memories from my time in pn :)

Quote (Poog @ Apr 19 2020 10:25am)
This still happens ya know lol

It doesn’t seem to be up all that much anymore though
Gold: 1,096.00
Apr 19 2020 05:47pm
Quote (dark-soul @ Apr 19 2020 11:14am)
I agree, have a lot of great memories from my time in pn :)

It doesn’t seem to be up all that much anymore though

Yes prob not it was almost always open!
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1286028612862286328643117Next
Add Reply New Topic