Guild Points & Ladder Slasher FAQ:What are Guild points?
Guild points are part of a new guild ranking system.How do I get Guild points?
By playing njaguar's text based RPG.Where can I play this RPG?http://ladderslasher.d2jsp.org/What do I have to do to get a Guild point?
Just playing the game and when you reach lvl 71, you can try to pass the Master Quest (MQ), if you pass the MQ you will receive base 2 Guild points
unlock a secret character, if you fail you will receive 1 Guild point
. (Note: The reward is double for Hardcore)Where can I report bugs and errors?
Join #ladderslasher on mIRC.On the item it says "+100 HP per kill" but I only gain 25 HP per kill?
HP per kill varies by the "toughness" of the monster, the stronger the monster is the more life you will gain per kill.Why can't I fight higher level monsters?
You may only fight monsters at the maximum of your current level.How can I regenerate faster?
There are 4 ways:
1. Buy an item with the stats: gain XXX Mana/Life per kill.
2. Buy an item with the stats: gain XX Mana/Life per combat round. (means every turn you will receive small amount of life/mana)
3. Buy an item with the stats: +XX Mana/Life regen items, it wil improve your regen rate in town.
4. Vitality increases life regen, and intelligence increases mana regen. + to these stats will increase the regen rate.Why are some items red?
Red colored items means you can't use it yet, either it's not for your class or it has a higher level requirement.
Placing Items For Sale On Market:
1. Enter the market area
2. Look next to the Item in your Inventory, there should be a + and - sign then
3. Click the Icon shown above
4. Enter the Price you want to sell item for in the Prompt
5. Enter your d2jsp Gold Security Password in the second Prompt
Viewing Your Items For Sale/Changing Sale Price:
1. Enter the market area
2. Near the bottom below "Market Search" there is a link: "Manage My Items For Sale" go there
3. To edit the amount the item is selling at, enter the amount to change it to in the text box
4. click the
button and it should be updated
Q. What happens if you beat MQ?
A. You receive 2 guild points for your guild and unlock a secret character.
Q. What happens is you fail the MQ?
A. You get 1 guild point and your character goes to level 1.
Q. If you win or fail the MQ do you keep your items?
A. Yes, you keep all your items, they just move to your inventory.
Q. What is the MQ like?
A. The only way to find out what the MQ is like is to get to 71 yourself, stop making threads asking what it's like.
Q. How many unlockable characters are there?
A. There are currently 7 unlockable character, and if you unlock them all and beat MQ again you recieve 100 guild points and every ladder slasher character is reset to 1.
Q. Is the MQ the only way to get guild points?
A. As of now, yes, the MQ is the only way to attain guild points.
Some of the new client commands (chat box):
Also big thanks for everyone who has been playing and reporting bugs!