This will be a work in progress documentation for you guys to understand how certain stats work and affect your character. I will add more to this as time permits, but wanted to get some basics started.
- Increases physical damage (weapons)
- Increases speed and chances to strike first during each combat round
- Increases chances of delivering a critical strike
- Increases damage done when a critical strike occurs
- Adds to Max Magic at level up
- Increases offensive damage of spells (charms)
- Increases defensive vs. spells cast at you (hidden value, not shown)
- Items that give +Intelligence do not
increase your Magic Points!
- Adds to Max Life at level up
- Increases defensive properties of armor
- Items that give +Vitality do not
increase your Life Points!
- Monsters are randomly generated when a level is chosen. (Name, stats, image)
- Each combat round, a monster will either attack with a physical attack or spell attack (not shown to player which attack was done)
- Experience given is based upon the max stats a level monster can get (str, dex, int, vit, hp) divided by what the current monster actually got rolled as. The stronger the monster, the more experience you get.
- A critical strike is a base x2 of your damage, ignoring the opponents defense (absorb)
- The actual modifier is based upon a base of x2 + dexterity modifiers.
Life/Magic per Round:
- Items can grant a + to Life and/or Magic per round. These items will heal you per combat round.
- The effectiveness of the heal is random 1 to your value, modified by the relative strength of the monster your are fighting.
- If you fight monsters of a lesser level than yourself, this heal factor is greatly deteriorated.
- This mod gives you a % chance for your spells to ignore the enemies intelligence. It's sorta like a critical strike. If the monster had low int, the effect will obviously be less, but it will have high effect vs. high intelligence opponents.
- The only way to get this is through items, your base stats will not give you any chance for this, so it differs from a critical strike in that regard.
- It costs 5% of the sale price to list an item. If the item is high valued, you have to prepay the fee.
- You must wait 24 hours before you can remove an item from the market.
- You must wait 3 hours to modify the price of an item you placed on the market.
- When you are allowed to modify the price of an item, you can only decrease the price, never increase it, without first removing the item, and replacing it onto the market.
- You may, at any time, discard an item completely from the market. This will permanently delete it.
- You may only sell magical and higher items.
- You can currently only place two items into the box, they can be combined into a single item, if you get the right recipe.
- Original reroll recipe = same item, type, category, (ie, Magical Fire I + Mystical Fire I). Must be magical or above.
- At level 71, you can attempt to complete the master level quest.
- More info will be posted later.
Enhanced Effect item mod:
- On Weapons, increases the damage by the % listed
- On Armor, increases the defense by the % listed
- On Charms, increases the spell damage by the % listed
Magic Luck item mod:
- When a magic level is determined, if you have magic find, it will roll against this percent for a chance to add +1 magical level to the item.
- When an item is rolled for magical stats, it determines the magical level for each stat. This will give you a chance to increase the magical level up to the spawn level of the item.
Perm Item Link:
- Hover your mouse over the item name, then click the item name. A Perm Link will appear at the bottom of the stats. Click this link to get to a link to your items stats. You can use the link provided to show other people your item.
Shrine of Mu'rakar:
- The shrine allows you to sacrifice items in exchange to be healed.
- The higher the level of the item, and higher the magical level vs. your player level determines the percentage of life/magic you get healed.
I'll keep adding to this later, enjoy.